Reminder

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Server High Admin

Reminder

Postby Daghel » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:00

Unfortunatelly last days the attitude of players at PS#5, even some of regulars is decreasing. I'm talking about swearing and insulting each others. Its amazing how pople can change when they think that there's no admins around.

Childish actions like spam insults via pm's or avading auto-cenzoring system will NOT be tolerated. If someone think that hes free to swear by pm's and is untrackable, suprice, we can check it.
Also craps like "omg,wtf,ffs,fck" and other words which i will not repeat
here are understandable as insult. So let me remind you, my dear fellas:

Code: Select all
Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game.

If someone insult you just stay calm, ignore him. If he's annoy you still say it to admin or make screenshot (/screenshotjpeg in console) and post it here. But never insult back. Provocations are making situation only worse.

We are trying to make PS servers a place of fun and where pople can play in friendly atmosphere. You don't need to love anyone just show a minimum respect to other players. Even if someone tked you, it not a reason to call him bad names, it's a game, mistakes are happening somethimes. Express your anger by fragging not by words.

"Place where you playing is the same like place where you eating, don't throw poo there" - Dagzor from Squadronum. Greece. VI-V c. B.C.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Veteran

Postby thomthom » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:09

:good:

Spam God

Postby flow » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:11

oh sorry dagnab...
and onion :(

:) :D

i agree that there have been more and more insulting...
hope you get it stop...
(btw most of ps 5 players doesnt read forums...)
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:23

w0lf wrote:oh sorry dagnab...
and onion
(btw most of ps 5 players doesnt read forums...)

I'm not talking about jokes Wolf. I have nothing against them, in fact im first with them. :wink:
Just be shure that other person know you are joking.

I think something different. Many of them visiting the forum, i know it, that's why i decided to make this topic. Just not everone responding.
In this week the !mute command broke the record. :roll:

Veteran

Postby BigRat » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:52

+1 Daghel from me. Rur pls read this topic, coz I think ur behaviour is rylly annoying this days. Ant to all PS5 regulars: respect rules, and don't get provoked by others. Big Brother always watching U guys 8)

Spam King

;o

Postby -Neji- » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:20

Great Dag im happy because i waiting for this post really long time... but now You know my situation coz we talked yesterday ;). So now i will dont care about all this things what they sayin posting the screens here and watching what will do Admins so atm I'm stayin cool but later no more mercy. :)

Greetz -Neji-

P.S

@ Dag ? Did u talked with that person? ;>

I can't let you scream

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:34

Daghel wrote:Also craps like "omg,...

I agree with You dag in 99 percents but short omg doesnt mean "o my good", thats in my remind is not insulting. In other hand exist short omfg, this can be read like a provocation :p but maybe i wrong desribe this shorts anyway +1 for fomok|dag

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:40

There's nothing to discuss here. Its obvious. Don't insult. I didn't said it earlier, so maybe lock it please. It's only reminder.

@Mef
Yes, omg - "oh my god". It's not an insult but cursing. Just annoying when after every death someone typing - omg! or rape! or luck. It's very weak.

@Neji
No, i told you - i wasn't there. I didn't saw any evidences. What you expect me to do?

Website Manager

Re: .

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Oct 17, 2008 18:10

Daghel wrote:There's nothing to discuss here. Its obvious. Don't insult. I didn't said it earlier, so maybe lock it please. It's only reminder.

Yep, clear story :):good:

/Up as Announcement & Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008