Banned perm.

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

Banned perm.

Postby JuJu » Wed Nov 25, 2009 0:03

Hi all! It is the first time that I write on the forum in 2 years:/... I was ban perm and I know why... I play et pro and noquarter and the difference is very big and it I did not understand him(it) in succession... On et pro = team play no tb no tk - medic fast are etc.... On nq some medic are slow because he(it) clicks quoted(esteemed) ^^ or they go rush 5 opponents... Then et pro no possede not no of admin thus the insults steal of everywhere and on nq we got admins... And I admit that if it is a game(set,play) to make me person killed by a type which(who) com of begun the game(set,play) make for me shit and I am there sorry!: If bowy leaves me a last luck I would be irreprochable and I swear him(it)! And still Sorry! Sorry for my english cya all

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 0:21

cool translator ^^

ban is perm to force you here.. you already know you just have to wait for bow
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:01

You are banned by me cause your global bad behavior and your lack of respect for rules, members and players. Your case is so heavy than you even have your own topic in our member forum with a nice collection of all kind of reulebreaking a player can do: Spawn kill, team kill, insults, spams etc ... You already had some temp bans which usualy most be thought provoking but they hadn t any real effect on you. I even take the time to personaly discuss with you and your at the time friend Anto69, i adviced you to change your behaviour and become more respectful about rules and people playing in the server to avoid a hard punishement, it was just a waste of time.

So, logicaly the last report about you and your bad behavior was the end of the line.

You had many chances in the past but you wasted them one by one, now it s time to end your detrimental effect once and for all. You are banned and it s permanent, no way or possibility to see it lifted.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009