!WoRo SKing battery

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Lord

!WoRo SKing battery

Postby Rainbow » Thu Nov 19, 2009 22:41

So heres just a small cut of the masses of Sk this guy did...throwing nades down (maybe not intended to hit the spawn, but they do!), and shooting in spawn too. i got killed form him there when i was just typing after spawn.
http://rapidshare.com/files/309360642/2 ... dm_84.html

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:58

Rainy hello!Yestarday i was playing so didnt have a chance to watch demo,will do it today when i come back from work,it is not topic for me really but since i was specing him!
Just wanted to say to you,well on that map every day is problem especialy with SK on the other alleis spaw(left spaw if you watch form alleis eyes),like i said didnt watch the demo,but when you said SK on the map i was specing and imediatlly try to find player wich name you called out,it took me a while to find him and to spec him,and when i did,he didnt do any SK,well like i said,for before i dont know,but what i am trying to say when i spec him he was shooting to spaw but to sniper which hide behind the rock wich in my opinion is spaw but will have to check it with Sebbel or Daghel when they will be there,and that sniper was shooting first,well ok,maybe better he would warn sniper if he is in spaw that he is SC,then to shoot on him back,so maybe he unintentionaly did SK on you,like you said,and i get if he was trying to kill sniper and run out of bullets then he throw granade on him,since he was in spaw or very near spaw,granades could have hit you too,and throwing it from that distance i guess cant be very precise!
Dont get me wrong i dont defend him in any way,just telling you what i saw,and that is second sniper in last two days i saw hiding behind that rock for what i said have to talk to our HA abaout it,becuse in my opinion it is spaw,and they are puting own team in danger by shooting from that place,and then SK is just thing that happens becuse of that!

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10

Hey Darky,
Well under normal circumstances i would not care about a SK. this is a -unloved- part of the game and will happen in future too.
But i really! dislike this sort of peope who shout after every kill "Yoohoo!" "Great Shot!" and same time complete ignore when someone (me) speak to them. I said to this guy about 4 times to stop (with and without caps) and he didnt react in any way.
It may be possible that he did no SK in the seconds you spec'ed him, and maybe im totally wrong with my opinion that he does SK! Well, i was killed many times by this guy, with nades he just threw down, with HS when i just spawned and was chatting. And -sorry- i give a shit if theres a sniper he wanted to kill.
IF a sniper camps in spawn okay, come down and kill him but not make your medic-reheal game at the cliffs, kill everything that moves in the spawn.
If im wrong and he did nothing forbidden okay. Then i will do the same shit next time on battery. then we can compare the demos. And maybe this topic is fussy but this guys behaviour really made me angry!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:32

Like i always say Rainy,rainy my rainy my bow :)
Np if on your demo is SK,like i said didnt watch it so i didnt comment it and it is job for our admins to check on yours demo,just wanted to point out that problem with sniper,couse it is not the first time they choose that place to snipe,and like yesterday too,it involves your demo on some way!
Thats all!

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sun Nov 22, 2009 22:47

Well if no other admin is gonna check it, I will look into it :P

edit: uff can't, my ET crashes in NoQuarter mode when trying to replay :(
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27

i think it just crashes because you have 2 nq versions in your folder. just delete the one you dont need to view it (in this case 1.2.5) and connect to a nq 1.2.3 server (you can direct disconnect again).
now you should be able to view it
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Mon Nov 23, 2009 17:48

Thanks ziel, that helped ;)

Sorry, but on that particular replay I do not see any spawnkilling at all.
All the damage, headshots and such hit when the ally players have exited the water and are on ground.

Long time since I last played Battery, so the spawnareas are a little unclear to me at the moment, so perhaps an other PS member would like to share his/her opinions?
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:50

Ammz wrote:Thanks ziel, that helped ;)

Sorry, but on that particular replay I do not see any spawnkilling at all.
All the damage, headshots and such hit when the ally players have exited the water and are on ground.

Long time since I last played Battery, so the spawnareas are a little unclear to me at the moment, so perhaps an other PS member would like to share his/her opinions?
You dont spawn only in the water. You spawn on the hill near the MG nest

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:45

Yeah when there are more people I have noticed that too. But one thing is just mystery. If there is mg in spawn can you use it ? Is it allowed to use because you are in spawn. I have always thought about it but never know is it allowed or not. I have never used mgs which are located in spawn. But could be nice to know answer.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:28

Saukko wrote:Yeah when there are more people I have noticed that too. But one thing is just mystery. If there is mg in spawn can you use it ? Is it allowed to use because you are in spawn. I have always thought about it but never know is it allowed or not. I have never used mgs which are located in spawn. But could be nice to know answer.

yes u can, spawn ends after the stairs.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Tue Nov 24, 2009 15:51

But there is a lot of maps where mg is located in spawn. Would be nice to know is it really allowed to use it in every map.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Nov 24, 2009 16:34

it is difficult / impossible to explain someone "dont use a MG what is built in the map"

but also its not possible to explain that u are not allowed to shoot at the MG - user..

in this map sk for sure is a difficult thing.. well .. we can all agree that arty / airstrike / mortar shouldnt be there..
but it can happen that a nade or a MP40 bullet hits u when u come directly out of the water.. as allies move fast forward or use the other spawn..

if the axis are soo overpowered that they manage it to keep both allied spawns under fire then the map becomes unfair and the online players should realize themselves that they have to work on the teambalance....
as player try to make urself a funny playing by having fair gameplay..
sure not every day easy, but dont expect that we bring out a rule for every f***ing squaremeter of every damn map.. PLS

greetings
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Tue Nov 24, 2009 17:05

the most important in my opinion thing here is that why its exist no spawn killing rules?
its very simply: to get respawning people time and chance to prepare and take fight. Yes or no?

So I dont see any reason why You schuldnt use mg or kill mg user. This man or You starting schooting by mg started fight, its Your choice. But one more is very important here. Thaths cant be situation when You using mg try to get any chances to go out from spawn, no no there we have SC problem.

Like Sebby sayed this is very dificult to clearly say thats black and thats white.
For now we all must balanced between this oportunity, take best solution for case in exacly this one situation.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Nov 24, 2009 17:06

Anyway, thanks for the fast response here. I agree, its not easy to see SK and every person may decide different.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Nov 24, 2009 17:10

rainbow.. i just want to point out that i try to explain the stuff in general.. has nothing to do with ur story.. and i also didnt watch the demo yet.. i just try to give all players the feeling to avoid such situations in general..
unfortunately the people who should have a good example here will hardly read this^^
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Nov 24, 2009 17:13

if the mg nested spawn is capture able (flag/cp) then u can shoot to capture it. if its not then the map should be removed. dont need misleading maps.

for saukko..

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009