abuse? admin told me to stfu

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

abuse? admin told me to stfu

Postby Spaceman » Tue Nov 17, 2009 23:02

i was playing 5 minutes ago when i killed a player (JuJu or something like that) or vice/versa not important but some rude admin told me to stfu after defending myself from french insulters/insults...

he said PD which means g*y which i am not :oops:

i don't see much honnesty and justice in this (Bowdown was spec) if there is a problem with this please read the server log at that time...

Thanks for reading

PS: unfortunatly i cannot read the admin's name since the screen is too dark.

Veteran

Postby undeadwarrior » Tue Nov 17, 2009 23:53

next time do the following

!time
/screenshot blabla.jpg

so it is easier to dig up logs

OR
do /condump blabla.txt

anyway i aint seeing much in your screenies that is so horrible as you just said
i just wanted to say the above

for the rest it is up to the admins :)
Man, Don't tell me about love and peace
When one of the joneses has a handgun pointed at me
Dont tell me to just say no
I'm an addict, I say don't let me go
Whatever happened to sex drugs and rock n roll
Now we just have aids crack and techno

Guns 'n Roses - Sex, drugs and rock n roll

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 18, 2009 0:31

I was afk so unfortunatly did n t followed all this exciting story :wink: .

First, befor all this kiddy talks between you and JUJU you already recived 2 warns from an admin :

[et_code]21:43:39 say: ^3-|^4PS^3|-^7Prz^1ems[^7PS^1]: !warn laser no tk

21:47:51 say: ^3-|^4PS^3|-^7Prz^1ems[^7PS^1]: !warn laser wtf you doing??[/et_code]

No need to argue about this ones, i just posted them to explain maybe why admins were a bit irritated.

Now, your talks with JUJU from logs, also very interesting (added my comments on it) :

[et_code]21:52:33 say: ^2*^4P^7ro^2?^4J^7uJu: lgg pff (got probabbly killed by you)
21:54:37 say: ^2*^4P^7ro^2?^4J^7uJu: lol bugg
21:54:45 say: ^>L^4a^ds^de^gr ^7G^3a^xt^1l^?i^0ng: sure
21:55:03 say: ^>L^4a^ds^de^gr ^7G^3a^xt^1l^?i^0ng: so everytime you get killed you find an excuse? (Nice and useful arguning for a very important stuff ...)
21:55:04 say: ^>L^4a^ds^de^gr ^7G^3a^xt^1l^?i^0ng: :)
21:55:11 say: ^2*^4P^7ro^2?^4J^7uJu: STFU (already needed a mute)
21:55:20 say: ^>L^4a^ds^de^gr ^7G^3a^xt^1l^?i^0ng: lol
21:55:22 say: ^>L^4a^ds^de^gr ^7G^3a^xt^1l^?i^0ng: loser (Nice reply from you ... )
21:55:26 say: ^2*^4P^7ro^2?^4J^7uJu: PD (Which is indeed a very bad insult in french, guess admins don t knew it)
21:55:31 say: ^0-^?|^0P^?S^0|^?-^0R^?e^0pta: !mute laser please stfu (Pity to read same words which deserved a mute above from an admin)

[/et_code]

So, in this case you are all (you, JUJU and the admin (Repta) ) wrong :

You cause you still don t know who deserve talks/jokes , how to reply back (even when your insulted, do you think the wisest way is to be so dumb as the insulter is?...) . The best way would be to ignore this kind of guyz but as i know , you also like go to fight and for usless talks with such end we can read above.

JuJu, cause it s not first time that i see such a crap from him (already got some bans in the past) and so bad behaviour in the server , this time i will end the "problem" with a perm ban cause he already wasted all his chances.

The admin (Repta) , cause he only punished one of the protagonists and in not so nice way, he s back from a long break so he will need some updates.

There is no admin abuse excpet that the language used by our admin is for sure not appropriated. i ve already had some talks with you, you also need to calm down and choose better persons whith whom you can joke or even talk. Don t act in same wrong way when you are "attacked", be smart and warn admins about your problems instead of trying to fix it in your way with useless talks , which only put oil on the fire.

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Wed Nov 18, 2009 0:50

BOWDOWN wrote:I was afk so unfortunatly did n t followed all this exciting story :wink: .

First, befor all this kiddy talks between you and JUJU you already recived 2 warns from an admin :

21:47:51 say: ^3-|^4PS^3|-^7Prz^1ems[^7PS^1]: !warn laser wtf you doing??[/et_code]

ok these warns were HALF/wrong since i tk'd once, ok, because some guy was teambleeding me, i thought he might be covert since it was near allie spawn in 'Marrakech Map'
2nd warn was because in the same map i was trying to plant dyna on the fan above spawn in same map Marrakech (without arming it, ofc)

ok, about JuJu he said stfu so i took it bad, wouldn't you? even after saying PD?
Cmon, so just for telling him he can't stand losing (loser) i get a 1h mute 8O from an admin who didn't see everything that was said...

I just wish ('que je sois pas ficher' because of 1 admin who told you some crap that he didn't understand right (meaning Betinho))(but that's another case)

I know that PS defend PS even if some are wrong, which i think sucks

My 2 cents

I will play without provoking (nicely)
And i will try to just ignore d*ckheads like people that i've stated

Thanks for reading anyways

SM

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11

Spaceman wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:I was afk so unfortunatly did n t followed all this exciting story :wink: .

ok these were wrong since i tk'd once ok because some guy was teambleeding me, i thought he might be covert since it was near allie spawn in 'Marrakech Map'
2nd warn was because in the same map i was trying to plant dyna on the fan above spawn in same map Marrakech (without arming it, ofc)

I ve told you, i wont discuss about this both warns cause i was n t present and moreover it s off-board, only you and Przems realy knew what happened. Just hope that you get my answer's points and we wont have no more problems. I except better from a level 6 player, so show me that you deserve your levels, if we continu this way you will give me no other choice than beeing harsh.

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:46

i'm chilling, ok if as you said i'm lvl 6 then i was trusted before, why not now?

but ok i rlly love the server so i will stfu as wanted and swallow my pride even if this wasn't fair...(i will still be on the ball for screenshots though)

You can lock it up...for all i care...

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:45

It s not a question of trust or somethin, i just analysed facts. Besid this, no one asked you or want you to shut it, just be smart to do n t put yourself on troubles. In this kind of case both sides are wrong , the one who insult, provok or attack and the one who is not enough wise to don t walk into the trap by replying back. So, next time when you r involved in such a situation, stay calm and just offer proofs, the rest will be my own buisnes, don t forget that admins are not just here for the show.

Locky lock time

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009