Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

unban requset

Postby Ambush » Mon Nov 16, 2009 0:07

1. kalowy demon
2. 15.11.2009. 22:30-22:40
3. enogh of your crap, no kick or tk teammates to get them from the tank
4. Zielobject

Hmm, I never tk to get from the tank. I kick few times tank and driver (dont know nick) in Oil Raid on start map for fun. Driver have class medic and he have horde time before tank arrive to war space and I think he have return his life. I think nothing bad happens driver tank. OK, u Admin and u have right to ban me. But permanently for this? Last times I see admins ban for one week when he want stop players crap. I think permanently is for cheaters. Please dont ban me permanently.
I sorry u fell angry my behavior. I never again play this stupid things with tanks.
Sorry for my bad english.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05

sry a little bit my fault that i dont delete the last part from the reason. it was the kick reason 2 mins before. it was the last what i wrote in console and i just changed the kick to ban.

you recived a kick because you shoot 1 bullet and also kicked a player at the tank mg. for what? the only reason i see is to get him of there. if a medic (he had to leave the tank mg to heal himself) or not its just not needed and not the first time i see such things from you.

after this kick you came back 2 mins later and the first thing i see from you is that you kicked again a teammate just for your fun. what a stupidy to get kicked for something and you have nothing better to do the the same thing again after this 2 mins break.

sry but im just fed up with just a bullsh*t
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Noob

unban rq

Postby Ambush » Mon Nov 16, 2009 19:13

U see what u wanna see.
I see this: Axis have power defence in up. I died 5-6 times when I try clean this place. At last we did it, but I see next Axis down, prepare to attack and reclaim his position in up. Bcs I have got few life wanna fall back and heal self. But can't!!! One Alli cover ops try stole Axis uniform and some times push me back to Axis side. I wanna fast run to cover self, before Axis start shot and clean path by use kick. Then u wrong when u say: just for fun. I have class medic and in safety place I go heal self and this covert ops.
Pls dont ban me permanently. My promisse: I have disable in NQ Options kick and never again use it.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Wed Nov 18, 2009 22:14

ok i thought about that and i realy hope for you that you have learned it.

reading back your past i see so much unban requests so this will definitely your last chance. again such a useless crap will end in a perm and you even dont need to write an unban request.

!unbanned for now
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Noob

Thank you.

Postby Ambush » Thu Nov 19, 2009 19:28

Thank you.
I off kick in NQ Option and I observe my behavior is much better.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Thu Nov 19, 2009 21:22

i hope for you because its realy the last chance you got

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009