here we go again ^^

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Kid

here we go again ^^

Postby Jen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44

Name: Licker
Date: 14.11 around 1.30
Reason: Wh
Banner: Jonny, unless someone helped him. He was having some hard time with the command :|

So...
Demodemodemodemo
Oh, and i didnt use hacks btw.
And i think i heard about a rule that admins are not allowed to ban suspected cheaters straight anymore, they should upload a demo first to that ubercool adminarea. Thats cancelled already? :(

Veteran

Postby zombie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50

Just for futher information: I banned you but Jonny asked me (it is his ban). For the people with access to MF, see the topic there (created by Jonny).
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00

So another five weeks pow-wow comin? :(
Buuuuuh.... Take your time :|

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:27

Yap this is my ban :D Sorry for unsucesfull ban but shit happens. I forgot how to ban if you haven't got full rights, but that is my bad.

Ok so Flannie or how they call you. Demo is shity but clearly.
here is demo:

http://www.speedyshare.com/728585593.html

For me is clear. I know thats gonna be complaning about this but how long i gonna be PS member and if someone not remove my status from here coz of this ban i will be baning you coz iam sure that you have WH! :)

For everyone prove me if iam wrong. But thats gonna be hard. :)

'Jonny

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:09

Awww, thats cute.
Jonny wrote:For me is clear. I know thats gonna be complaning about this but how long i gonna be PS member and if someone not remove my status from here coz of this ban i will be baning you coz iam sure that you have WH! :)

Almost feel sorry for you.
Its a shame that nobody ever has taken one single proof of me hacking, and neither did you now. With this kind of "proof" you could ban every player in your server. Theres not one single moment on the demo that would point to wh is there?

I caught few moments that could look a bit weird to some newbie, but thats it.

20:54:
Nice nade huh? I think its not illegal to know enemy spawntime right?

19:30:
Bonga is shooting to that same place so obviously theres someone right? duhh

19:15:
Why would i go back to the obj door, i never play for obj?
Maybe i heard the axis dude dying (listen if you own headphones), and i think that guy was even visible for a second...

And you missed my multikills in the beginning of the map :( Defo would look more convincing than this.
If you found something else, please add. I will gladly bend it to you from the iron wire.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:18

Here we go again with you flannie :) . It would probably not happen if i was in the server, would avoid a new story since i m pretty the only one to recognize you every time you change your name and remove your xp :wink: .

Anyway , i ve already watched the demo and have my own opinion but will stay out of this to see Jonny arguments here or in our member forum. You can be sure that this time we wont make it long and you will recieve a fast answer :wink: .

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:45

Yep its gonna be fast.

Ban stay :)

But dont worry :) you gona be unbaned by someone propably. :)

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13

Jonny wrote:For everyone prove me if iam wrong. But thats gonna be hard. :)

I think you misunderstood how this thing works. YOU are the one who needs proofs, not me or anyone else.

And anyway...
Im quite sure you had no idea that it was me when you banned me. And i think Zombie can confirm this also.
Dynamic ip + different guid, you couldnt link it to me unless you have the same eagle eye as Bowdown has... And i doubt that.
Imo you just happened to ban a random player for hax without any proof, and because you dont have enough balls to admit that you made a mistake, you will use my identity as a "proof". Which is totally fine for me (its actyally quite funny), since you still need the proofs to keep the ban.

Veteran

Postby zombie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 13:25

Well if you haven't been unbanned yet, I will unban you so you can play at ps#1 ;)
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 13:52

Jen i dont need balls to unban you coz from my side ban stay. Admins will decide what to do with you.
For me you are little cheater but thats my own opinion.

So plz try to search 'difrent balls' whitch gonna unban you :coffee:

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 14:03

Lovely attitude.
Ty for unban

E: And for the next time, take a longer demo pls. If you continue going like this, you will only keep me entertained. Plus you make yourself look like an idiot.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Nov 14, 2009 15:34

First Jen, avoid calling any person ; player or member an idiot, hope i wont see it again. You can be angry to be banned again but don t feel free to write whatever you want, knew you as more moderated person :wink: .

Now, about the ban itself, this demo show nothing strong about a wallhack. You know our policy, we wont keep a ban if the banner can't proof it with real proofs and that s what we have here :arrow: so the ban will be lifted but this time don t count on me for any apologizes cause i also think that you have a part of responsability on this. Sure, every one is free to change nicks etc ... but you also know that your playing style can looks realy suspect for many players and admins, so why don t avoid this kind of crapy situation with a fix and clear name? what is the need to change your name every day? that s something i will have to discuss with you ... :wink:

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009