long time ago?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Pro

long time ago?

Postby Calabria » Wed Oct 14, 2009 17:02

hey,

i c that i am banned on ps2, i dont remember why cause its probably a very long time ago (year or so)

Could you unban me plz?

thx

edit: sry, its ps1
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Wed Oct 14, 2009 17:33

here the old topic when you was banned

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=7509

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Wed Oct 14, 2009 19:02

@zielobjekt: if you're still here, can you unban me

thx in advance
Prime<_>Mate

Official Member

Postby Evil » Thu Oct 15, 2009 0:04

Calabria wrote:@zielobjekt: if you're still here, can you unban me

thx in advance

According to his previous post and also the words bowdown wrote,
your arent be able to get unbanned after all however ziel want to unban you bow will kep your ban.

beter in advantage to look for a other server. ;)
or they rly need to think something els about it but i doub that your history acts.

Here are some quotes:

Zielobjekt wrote:your time has simply ended at ps1 now. this ban wont be liftet.

BOWDOWN wrote:Calabria, you are banned and i will keep it even if Ziel unban you, you think i m a freakin dumb rude admin? you are free to think it but you also have to live with it.

Zielobjekt wrote:so story closed now from my side i just wrote more i wanted. you called me a racist and a extremist so you had your fun and freedom for your soul. be happy and now just stay away with your sh*t

Sebbel wrote:here you are it seems. maybe show on other servers a better side of yourself ..,. maybe then u can try unban in future here.

@Sebbels post to answer and give you an answer calabria,
you acting past however i think the major vote should be the same,
as iam suggest to find a decent server witch you are be welcome you with open arms.

imo i doub you have changed.
since we didnt hear from you (not mean the forums but on other servers like seb suggest i guess)

anyway gl with your unban.

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Thu Oct 15, 2009 15:39

what do you mean with we didn't hear from you?

i'm playing on lots of other servers, i was just thinking it would be time to check ps again. If that's not possible according to you or Bow or Ziel, then tuff luck for me.

If it is then i would much appreciate it and you won't hear or read about me anymore on this forum section...
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 19:41

ideed it long time ago.

but what should i realy do calabria. just have a look at your history and this looks not good.
you also dont showed us on another server that you realy changed your behaviour in a good way.
you had a lot chances in the past and i wont trust you again by just a request. if you had already shown a good behaviour it might be something else.

greetz ziel
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Thu Oct 15, 2009 23:22

Zielobjekt wrote:ideed it long time ago.

but what should i realy do calabria. just have a look at your history and this looks not good.
you also dont showed us on another server that you realy changed your behaviour in a good way.
you had a lot chances in the past and i wont trust you again by just a request. if you had already shown a good behaviour it might be something else.

greetz ziel

ej ziel,

do you want me to tell you what other servers i've been playing on?

I just thought it would be weird to come here and tell you "hey check me out on these servers, i'm a good boy there". You know what i mean?

So can i just prove it on ps?

good night
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58

i dont care how you behave on other servers or how tolerant admins are on other servers

but you had all the time the chance to prove you because ps dont have only 1 server.
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Fri Oct 16, 2009 16:19

Zielobjekt wrote:i dont care how you behave on other servers or how tolerant admins are on other servers

but you had all the time the chance to prove you because ps dont have only 1 server.

aah you mean ps servers, it's just that i only play on servers with at least 30 to 40 players... i don't like 5 vs 5 f.e.

with all respect of course
Prime<_>Mate

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47

yes i mean ps servers (and not only ps1 is so crowded)

sry but like i already said i cant judge when i only read something from ya that you realy had changed. if i had seen a change i would start to think about the unban.

sry but so the ban will simply stay

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Tue Oct 20, 2009 19:26

ok,

will try to play on other ps servers and c what happens.

edit: ow yea, my nickname is Habibi
Prime<_>Mate

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009