oo and capuzzo bug or what?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

oo and capuzzo bug or what?

Postby DaRkMaN » Sun Oct 04, 2009 17:07

Sebbel does capuzzo have a bug for field ops,becuse air strike especialy on the beginig of map is like imposiblle,9 out of 10 times it is saying to me that target is not visible!artillery strike works ok,but air strike not,and i fought on the beginig i dont throw marker right,but where ever i throw it it is they same thing,BUT NOT ALWYAS,can you check it out,i will make demo next time so you can see!
Oo and that you dont think i am throwing it on spaw,when tank is across that first fense!

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 22:29

that is heppend to mee too some daye same problem..

waht is this can be sebb..??xD..

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Oct 04, 2009 23:09

Your sure that the thundershock sign is orange when you throw airstrike? Otherwise it wont work for sure ;)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sun Oct 04, 2009 23:10

Smadje wrote:Your sure that the thundershock sign is orange when you throw airstrike? Otherwise it wont work for sure ;)

Ha Ha :)

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:24

have to test this myself..never realized because im not sooo often fieldop
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Oct 05, 2009 14:01

Sebbel wrote:have to test this myself..never realized because im not sooo often fieldop

Well sebb if you press "L" then you can make a choice what you wanna be in the game,you press field ops.then get out of limbo menu and throw that marker wich will give red smoke when you throw it,and then you wait for 3 seconds aprx. and then if planes dont come with bombs it is a bug. :) :) :)
Men a lot of work with these newbies(sebbel),have to explain everything to them! :) :) :)

Sebbel what should guy have to answer you on that,ok i will try it and make demo for you soo you dont worry abaout that,when i have the demo it will be here! :)

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Oct 05, 2009 14:48

it happens,sry
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 15:00

how often you want to tell me ?

no need to do demo.. i just go fieldop next time i see this map
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Oct 05, 2009 19:45

Sebbel wrote:how often you want to tell me ?

no need to do demo.. i just go fieldop next time i see this map

UPSSS
i fought to tell you only once! :)
now i have something funny to say but I wont,my mistake sry!

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 15:22

ee...some day va are play cappuzo..and whane are ve stole the obj and secure at sefire seafire is be repaire but when he is need to go fly to we win this map axis are destroy it but seafire are gone.....

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Oct 08, 2009 16:42

MaRkMaN wrote:ee...some day va are play cappuzo..and whane are ve stole the obj and secure at sefire seafire is be repaire but when he is need to go fly to we win this map axis are destroy it but seafire are gone.....

Marko on internet you can find free translator from croation on english pls use it,it is very hard to understand what you even wanna say,when you put obj on the seafire map is over,you can hit that plane all you want,but you already lost that map,so this isnt a bug!

Spam Lord

Postby Marcco7 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 18:26

DaRkMaN wrote:
MaRkMaN wrote:ee...some day va are play cappuzo..and whane are ve stole the obj and secure at sefire seafire is be repaire but when he is need to go fly to we win this map axis are destroy it but seafire are gone.....

Marko on internet you can find free translator from croation on english pls use it,it is very hard to understand what you even wanna say,when you put obj on the seafire map is over,you can hit that plane all you want,but you already lost that map,so this isnt a bug!

ok....and i don't need a translator...

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009