CTF Face! Here we go :(

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

CTF Face! Here we go :(

Postby Death » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08

http://rapidshare.com/files/288094497/2 ... dm_84.html

Only short demo because i started demo too late because i was busy warning them...
A lot of SK and SC (SC mostly from new players) Sk mostly from known players like Wuju and Killer095 or something.

maybe not to see in the video but i have been warning millions of times that they shouldnt do that and still they did.

Their argument: They sc so we can SK. and ive already told them that SC is no reason to SK but they kept on going.

Online admins:
Mike: didnt do anything and was playing
Zombie: grabbing a cookie (so AFK :P)
miLady: last seconds so couldnt do anything,

I wasnt planning on posting this demo but after endless discussions from Spacemen kille095 and Wuju. and advice from lady.. i did it anyway. See what you make of it.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:21

I watched demo and it was SK/SC.

I'm just shocked, because regular players did it :/

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29

About demo .. cant see it cause my Et crushed when i tryed to watch it.

About what u said u warned me milion times.. plz dont lie i started playin in end of map and started shootin than i noticed u write sth. I killed 2 axis snipers standing near spawn.. thouhgt they moved out of spawn thats why i shot them.

If it was sk .. sry my mistake. Today i was playing that map first time since long time
and dont remember exacly spawn areas.

About u say that i was tryin to explain it witch sc.. not me so plz be more precise.

After u said i sked i stoped shooting that area.

About Sk if there was one sry it wont happened again.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Oct 03, 2009 13:18

Seems that my recommandation was useless :

BOWDOWN wrote:I was already thinkion about CTF-Face so i m ok to give a try , just players and members have to be careful about spawns (some SK and SC problems) , even if i m pretty cool about looking to the map design itself, i don t want see a big mess around :wink: .

Now, i have 2 solutions : remove the map or becoming a bit harsh to make people respect our rules :wink: , we usualy choose the first one to avoid a massive carnage but it can t continu like that and i wont remove the map this time. There is many maps which are listed by us as "problematic" and i have to avoid them cause a minority of noobs but i m used to change it :wink: .

So , i will close eyes about this one, i know well both players and i know that they wont never SK/SC on purpose and take it as misunderstanding BUT now the warn is done and it wont be any other excuse. We are friends in the server, we have fun and laugh together etc ... but it don t have to give you the feeling that you are beyond the law ; those who realy care for their place or levels have better be more watchful next time:wink: .

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Sat Oct 03, 2009 13:18

I found the behaviour from the admins on one of the next maps about this subject a bit odd, they were all just laughing about it like nothing happened :s
While other people get banned or kicked for this, they didnt even get a warning from the admins online (about 5 of them, minimum).

And like Deatheater said, when they were confronted with their actions, they started accusing us of SC (something which has happened before).

I expected a bit more adult behaviour from the admins, especially from a few i play alot with..

rant over, flame away at me if you like

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Oct 03, 2009 13:43

Like i said .. sorry

I cant say about others on that demo.. that what i wrote is just my opinion.

I play here since about 2-2,5 year and if i remember i did maby 3-4 accidential skls since that time. But there are no ppl who dont make mistakes. i rly try to play with rules and as u can see i play a lot so sometimes accidents happens. Im sad it hapened but what i can do more .. just say sry.

Thank u for Your words Bow.

For other ppl hope u wont change your opinions about me as player.

!slap wuju 140 BAD BOY

Cya in PS1

Official Member

Postby Death » Sat Oct 03, 2009 13:44

wuju84 wrote:About what u said u warned me milion times.. plz dont lie i started playin in end of map and started shootin than i noticed u write sth. I killed 2 axis snipers standing near spawn..

Me lying? You are the one lying now. Im not saying you played from the beginning of the map but i know that you played for atleast 10 min.
Also i havent said I warned YOU a million times. I just said I warned a milion times in General and also You in special amongst other players.

If it was sk .. sry my mistake. Today i was playing that map first time since long time
and dont remember exacly spawn areas.

Dont you spawn in the same area as where you were shoooting on the other side? :S

Now you probably know I like you as a player and i want to keep it that way but don't go saying that im lying here because I'm only telling the truth.

Dre_of_chaos wrote:I found the behaviour from the admins on one of the next maps about this subject a bit odd, they were all just laughing about it like nothing happened :s
While other people get banned or kicked for this, they didnt even get a warning from the admins online (about 5 of them, minimum).

Totally true.

Dre_of_chaos wrote:And like Deatheater said, when they were confronted with their actions, they started accusing us of SC (something which has happened before).

Indeed! I got accuse of sc'ing while I was spec. I dont know how that is possible :S

Anyway i dont want a whole discussion furthermore since Bow already found the best solution "Doing nothing" :P :roll: I just hope the map can stay because its a really nice map and being screwed up by some people.

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Sat Oct 03, 2009 14:18

I hope players will learn "how to play in this map" and it won't be changed :(

It's really nice map but without SK/SC.

I hope guys you will respect our rule next time :)

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Oct 03, 2009 18:17

Deatheater wrote:
Now you probably know I like you as a player and i want to keep it that way but don't go saying that im lying here because I'm only telling the truth.

Anyway i dont want a whole discussion furthermore since Bow already found the best solution "Doing nothing" :P :roll: I just hope the map can stay because its a really nice map and being screwed up by some people.

Yaa now i know :) But its out of discusion :)

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Sat Oct 03, 2009 23:22

Baaaad wuju :P

I dont think it will be long before this sorta thing happens again, but regulars being cheeky? oh dear =D

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Oct 03, 2009 23:23

Here regulars can show their use ;)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Sun Oct 04, 2009 13:02

http://rapidshare.com/files/288512306/2 ... dm_84.html

Again lot's of sk and sc on this map, warnings were given, some listened and some didnt

offtopic stuff: nevermind
Last edited by Dre_of_chaos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 13:35

Dre_of_chaos wrote:http://rapidshare.com/files/288512306/2009-10-04-124158-ctf_face_b1.dm_84.html

Again lot's of sk and sc on this map, warnings were given, some listened and some didnt, and the map ended for me in an unusual way so to evil:

if you warn specs that they need to join or leave, atleast let them type why they are in spec and dont kick them immediately

Hello |NC|Dre*

First: Thanks for the demo ;)

And last: yea about that kick.
i joined the server and saw that its full and some players ask me on xfire to clear spectator coz they want to play on ps#1.

Aight here is what happend:
I start with pressing my spectator full bind button and did repeat it 3times.
iam wait serval minutes (1-2min)
in my oppion if you were spectating a player ofc. as you did should told me you are.
BUT: before i start typing coz i didnt get any reaction on my bind so in that case i tought players in spec are afk.
so i start to type to kick you first, after i type it and just in time to press my enter button you pm me withs my finger was on enter button and was to late to see your pm on that time.

After breakfast 5-15min later i saw you on server, and the first moment i did was to say srry about it and i didnt noticed.
in a way its your own fault aswell to react latley on my respond to join you also got some time to atleast /m evil wait.
i know then its something you should tell me bout it.
ok misunderstoots can happpend like this and i alrdy say srry quick after i came back.

and now i see your post here on forum, witch i should say its not placed to put it here,
since first:
* Already been solved.
* its a lille misunderstanding and should be able to solve it ingame or pm on forum.
instead needing to post it here in my oppion.

so ill say it once more ;) srry for that kick but you should atleast responds quickly then after 1-2 minuts.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:33

nevermind, post can be deleted
Last edited by Dre_of_chaos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:00

9:50 (left side timer) i hand out warns. of spectator full join team.
arround 9:30 as far i can see: i kicked you.

and did you see also the demo??? i put my kick to you just you pmed me?
if thats so important you also can do a short 1 with text wait.

in the matters i even wont kick you after it at all.

just so you say iam defending myself its not only that.
but that demo rly show that you got plenty of time to talk to me by saying wait
and it doesnt how you did it pub chat pm.
if i noticed thats enough.
players ask me coz they want to play the man there were only bit more then 9 min left.
and i should wait 2-3 min before someone react ?
srry but if thats the fact i wont warn any spectator anymore,
if thats so important to give me a short call as you noticed alrdy i was on my way to kick ppl you should know beter.

and a other thing: whats the ingame ingore to me if i pmed you that you make such tiny things a hudge problem?
its just a conversation i want to go on with you specialy about that demo part.

everyone is free to watch demo but there issnt any thing to say iam a liér why i should if i alrdy know you make demo just pointless and also not acceptable as been a member to lie.
think bout that.

my last post here coz this is just ueseally offtopic and has nothing to do with the sc / sk problem.

(on topic) i catch some names: and i will pm them ingame when they are at server again.
Last edited by Evil on Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:24

Evil already appologised for this little mistake so the case most be closed. Now , as a regular you have to know that we systematicaly kick specs to free slots. It s normal to take a break for a smoke, WC, relaxing etc ... but it s your duty to inform admins and not the contrary . we keep warning people and let them a moment to reply back , i even warn each player instead of a global warning but we can t do more. If you did n t informed admins around don t be surprised to see a kick message when you will be back :wink: .

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:32

BOWDOWN wrote:Evil already appologised for this little mistake so the case most be closed. Now , as a regular you have to know that we systematicaly kick specs to free slots. It s normal to take a break for a smoke, WC, relaxing etc ... but it s your duty to inform admins and not the contrary . we keep warning people and let them a moment to reply back , i even warn each player instead of a global warning but we can t do more. If you did n t informed admins around don t be surprised to see a kick message when you will be back :wink: .

well he try to inform me as you see at the end of demo,
but when he press enter to pm me that text i also pressed the enter witch he got kicked. (see demo)

and there were few sec indeed like 30 or so that should be enough to say atleast evil wait.
just a big misunderstanding that can happend and read my post above here before bow reply (the 1 i just edit it)
thats explain a little bit more.

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Mon Oct 05, 2009 20:46

just wanted to say i saw alot of regulars just camping at 2 meters of spawn but is it really sk from the snipers shooting them since you can always go through the other side at left/right spawn
this could be like saying spawn has 2 exits.. however, some other regulars just shot at ppl who were at 2 meters of spawn (even candidates) no names to mention...

just a demo

http://rapidshare.com/files/289080354/r ... dm_84.html

(sorry, i got the name wrong hehe)

http://rapidshare.com/files/289081737/r ... dm_84.html

maybe more harsh punishment towards a CANDIDATE?

as far as i can remember, i've always followed (stupidly or not) the SK/SC TB/TK rules so why do ppl with lvl7 or even 4 or 5 keep breaking them?
i must say that sometimes ha are online but do nothing...(will they revoke my lvl after saying that ? haha)

just to Sebbel and Bowdown keep your eyes open

Thx for reading

Official Member

Postby Death » Mon Oct 05, 2009 23:33

Spaceman wrote:as far as i can remember, i've always followed (stupidly or not) the SK/SC TB/TK rules so why do ppl with lvl7 or even 4 or 5 keep breaking them?

EHM???? didnt i pip/pop you last time i met you on cTF Face because you were sk'ing? :P

lol no need to make a whole point about it cause you only did it like 2/3 times. but dont say you never rulebreak cause no one is perfect :P (me neither)

Official Member

Postby wuju » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20

I see some ppl make contest here :D

But i dont understand one think,

Dont know who is on demo but i doesnt metter what lvl he got he is just player,

know that experienced and should know rules but he is also a man who can make mistakes.

Its sad to see that here is begining contest "How to decrease someones lvl"

;)

Btw its out of topic.. so i wont spam more ;)

Cya in PS1

Veteran

Postby zombie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 17:24

HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Tue Oct 06, 2009 18:31

Looks good Zombie!

:good:

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Oct 06, 2009 18:42

zomb u have the permission to do it?

Veteran

Postby zombie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 18:52

HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Oct 06, 2009 19:14

well done :wink:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009