Maybe new skin for PS5???

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

Maybe new skin for PS5???

Postby MrocznyPL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:34

Hi all, i serach in internet skin "Star Wars", and im find... ^^. Im testing this skin, is OK... And i tkink sebbel download this skin. I give link: http://www.filefront.com/thankyou.php?f ... b3f2ce9041

PS: Sorry for misteakes :cry:

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Sep 29, 2009 13:59

too much to download

+ it sux

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Sep 29, 2009 14:26

1. you regestried today
2.never saw you on PS5
Doesnt this look like advertising,it does to me!
But thats mine opinion,i could be wrong

Replay--->Well it says you regestried today,under this name i didnt see you at all,
and it was my opinion,under polak and huter i did but as i said maybe i am wrong,oviasly
i was wrong :)
I am sorry!
But this happens when you change names,sry one more time
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Tue Sep 29, 2009 16:29, edited 2 times in total.

Spam Noob

Postby MrocznyPL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 16:17

DaRkMaN wrote:1. you regestried today
2.never saw you on PS5
Doesnt this look like advertising,it does to me!
But thats mine opinion,i could be wrong

LOL... WTF ?! Im Mroczny, (Polak, DeadHunter)... IM PLAY ON PS5!!!...

PS: Sory for caps xP, and this skin is rox
Dont worry be happy :lol:

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 17:38

if i remember well much time ago some skins was tested on our servers.. and if u can see now.. we dont need them :)
btw. i saw u 1st time on server yesterday or 2 days ago.. and i kicked u 4 no respecting admin words.. and your behaviour was childish and irritating.. we know what we must do and dont talk 2 us like this
and 1st think about..

Spam Noob

Postby MrocznyPL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 18:24

sacre wrote:if i remember well much time ago some skins was tested on our servers.. and if u can see now.. we dont need them :)
btw. i saw u 1st time on server yesterday or 2 days ago.. and i kicked u 4 no respecting admin words.. and your behaviour was childish and irritating.. we know what we must do and dont talk 2 us like this
and 1st think about..

Yea, maybe i too TK (I kill player because he kill me...). Admin noting doing!!!, and only kick me... this is no good. Admins tolerated only player GERMAN!!! WTF,OMG...

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Sep 29, 2009 19:01

MrocznyPL wrote:
sacre wrote:if i remember well much time ago some skins was tested on our servers.. and if u can see now.. we dont need them :)
and 1st think about..

Yea, maybe i too TK (I kill player because he kill me...). Admin noting doing!!!, and only kick me... this is no good. Admins tolerated only player GERMAN!!! WTF,OMG...

ok now you are already talking stupid things,thats not true,i guess members will ansewr you to this but I as not memebr can tell you tahts not true!
And if somebody TK you dont TK him back,just make demo and post it here!

Spam Noob

Postby MrocznyPL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 19:20

DaRkMaN wrote:
MrocznyPL wrote:
and 1st think about..

ok now you are already talking stupid things,thats not true,i guess members will ansewr you to this but I as not memebr can tell you tahts not true!
And if somebody TK you dont TK him back,just make demo and post it here!

WTF!!! He first me kill, im nothing do!!! Admins nothing do, and i kill him... He cry and tell to admin... He kick me... This is true... Admins (No all) listening only germans... (This is rasist)!!! YEa maybe ban me, or mute in serwer because i talk true... you are funny man :lol:

Spam Kid

Postby CaesaR » Tue Sep 29, 2009 19:42

Hey MrocznyPL

Don't be mad mate but where do you get your information...

Admin nor players speak german or any other language except english in the server

PS 5 is a kick ass server

PS! Read the rulebook :idea: (Also written in english not german)

--->Hey those things just happen and maybe admin was busy to reply you, just forget it and go on with your game

And btw you don't have do make same mistakes what others do...Will you put your head into oven if you see someone doing it first? I DONT THINK SO :lol:

and now lets go 2 PS 5 and kick sum ass
Last edited by CaesaR on Tue Sep 29, 2009 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Noob

Postby MrocznyPL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 19:45

CaesaR wrote:Hey MrocznyPL

Don't be mad mate but where do you get your information...

Admin nor players speak german or any other language except english in the server

PS 5 is a kick ass server

PS! Read the rulebook :idea: (Also written in english not german)

Omg... admins didn't listen me!!! I look this...

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 20:06

he tked u few sec after warmup time.. i guess he dont want 2 make it.. coz i speced him after ur info for admin ( "nick" tk me) and thats why i didnt kick him..
u.. i kicked u after mute after this all childish acts like here.. no1 here watch from what country u are.. (if u wanna know, i kicked u, and im from poland, like u) but we dont need kids here, which dont see nothing beyond computer monitor whole day after day.. i guess u wont play on our server long time if u wont behave

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:26

atm i got no interest in other skins..

/locked
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009