PS#5 request to admins

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

PS#5 request to admins

Postby siciuwyspaPL » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:16

Hi Dark

Yes i know this pain :? last time ps5 is getting worst and worst is many sk tk and insulting on this server because there is no admins. (or if they are,then they are afk )I playing on this server over 3 years :( and like i write before in my post's .Now in 24 h playing on ps5 just 6 h we can see admins .Last time when i was writing about this some admins was interested about this case, but thats was for short time.We need more admins on ps5 thats all. If you ask them !! first Dnt ask for lvl and ....... We have to watch you and... How admins can watch you if they are 2 h in day 8O

Really big respect for all admins but we have to do something,
PS#4 gone

I dnt wanna to this same happend with ps5

:arrow: Lvl why we dnt try to give some lvl for people which are playing usually ,if somebody complain then we can take lvl back. :idea: then where is problem to try :roll:

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16

I should take a look there more often... (must stop other games...)
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby Nismo » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57

i think im on ps5 alot of time :)
btw for what we need many more new members (admins) if they will have only 8lvl and still cant kick etc..? 2 much admins make mess on serv 2.. coz 1 want this, next this etc.
try maybe help some admins, and stop talking 'we need more ppl' :) if ull help us we'll see u are helpful guy for us then u could be invited ;) its my point of view

Talented Spammer

Postby siciuwyspaPL » Fri Sep 18, 2009 17:36

I doing that and some ppl too i think ,:!: but still we have this problem :!:

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 19:10

/record and post....any1 can do this, those who break the rules will be punished.....or is this about not enough lvls being dished out :?: :roll: :)

none of my business :?: then sorry :D

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:34

Sici are you saying hi dark like hey darkman or i misunderstood? :)

OOO and about this topic well sici it is like it is,sometimes there are,sometimes there arent mebers,well nismo is trying thats what I already wrote(thx nismo),but sici I was thinking like you before but now I dont becuse it is realy interesting to watch people how they behave when admins are there and when admins or members whateva arent there,so I sici just wacht or just take demo,or like nismo told you help them,me and nismo sometimes talk abaout some players and their bahvier when there are no members,dont need to be a member to tell somebody to stick to rules,and if he still doesnt,ask other members i just go to other server and ask for help and members come to PS5 in a second!

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24

last time ps5 is getting worst and worst is many sk tk and insulting on this server because there is no admins.

here u have regular members :

Daghel,Tomsen,Nismo and me

first Dnt ask for lvl and ....... We have to watch you and... How admins can watch you if they are 2 h in day

yap ... but regulars members/admins knows who play in server and what behave :wink:
and if u know PS#5 have only 2 HA : Sebbel,Daghel <-- only both decide who promote next lvl ( sometimes regular members/admins suggest who promote ) :wink:

Really big respect for all admins but we have to do something,
PS#4 gone
relax ... remember we no have only ET ...real life too , like u see almost all regular admins/members/players with PS#4 now play only PS#5 8)

That for behavior this problem always existed and we try to limit for minimum ... we no monitoring server 24/24 hour 365 days in year :S ... So, we count on assistance good/regulars players :P

@@@@ ohhhh naby Dutch ...sorry u too .... forgiv me ...
Last edited by FALBIK on Sun Sep 20, 2009 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 18:46

falbik i dont count anymore? :P

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Sun Sep 20, 2009 20:12

No, Ur too much of a nab to be "active" D:
But ontopic.. Yea, every1 has their real life issues and stuff so they cant be in 24/7...

Talented Spammer

Postby siciuwyspaPL » Tue Sep 22, 2009 22:02

thx

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009