Capuzzo qouestion???

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Capuzzo qouestion???

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Sep 11, 2009 15:02

Well today we played capuzzo and i take cov ops amd take the suit to see if i can get in without tank!ok i come to buildnig everybody was still on the beginig of map,so i try one door nothing i try second door on the back notinhg i cant open even i have a suit!so i think is it a TJ if i go from the window inside,since i dont have to TJ i go 3 houses down climb by steirs on the roof and jump from roof to roof till i get to the window,and i did,but didnt wonna prees the button to call for a plane becuse i wasnt shure if it was TJ!
So pls answer me that qoustion is that TJ or not,since i didnt use DJ?
THX all

How the hell can you daimond TJ without jumping,then it is not TJ if you dont jump at all.is it?!! then it is cheating or what,but TJ has to be jumping involved,or?

Iwas thinking the same question is it poseble to call plane if tank is not near sebbel so if it is not i know the answer but what if it is,i ll try in the evenig ewhen nobody plays if it is posiblle!

not posiblle i tried,sry for the boder! :)
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Tue Sep 15, 2009 14:03, edited 4 times in total.

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Sep 11, 2009 15:10

dj does not automatically mean tj. u can even tj by not jumping. in this map, i quess when the doors r only for axis to use and not for cov ops, then it prolly means that u shouldn't get inside there. but im not 100% sure.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 16:01

fact is you cant take obj without calling the plane..
is it possible to call the plane when rest of players are at beginning of map?
i think tank must breach wall first...

i didnt try it myself, but in this map for example i know that you can NOT built the CP when tank is too far away.. so i hope its similar with this obj radio...

so.. and if this is the case.. dont care for tj or whatever
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009