disable DJ (double jump) in supply depot?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only

disable DJ (double jump) in supply depot?

yes (i don't think medics, or others, should be behind these walls before gate is blown)
48%
no (i like trickjupming over the walls and camp inside base)
35%
it's the same for me, i'm the ET king anyway
13%
my ass hurts from playing that long, don't make me read these things again
4%

Total votes : 23
Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11

yeah.. kinda old, but not rly out of date...
have to agree that the discussion about dj on or off has sense at supply.
i already disabled dj at "sandheli" and at "battery" and sometimes i think it would be more fair to do this also here at supply and maybe ponza isle.. (& axis complex)..
im wondering why so much are afraid of switching it off.. at those kind of small maps where attacking is not so difficult it just makes the gameplay more interesting...
clear that dj should stay in maps like capuzzo, minas, baserace etc....
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41

Hey davies,
well, the poll is not closed, the thread is opened and no descision is made on the question. So i dont see it as out of date^^

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Nov 03, 2009 18:20

Rainbow wrote:Hey davies,
well, the poll is not closed, the thread is opened and no descision is made on the question. So i dont see it as out of date^^

Sebb when you write posts so early in the morning maybe it is still dark in germany,becuse you mention word "afraid" to often! :)
you say ponza island,well thas different from topic,and i showed you why DJ should be disabled in that map,becuse nobody can see you when you TJ,the same with heli map(or what ever is name of that map,i am getting old,too much i forget last years)and here we discuss abaout DJ as not for objective ,but as help to atacking team! So in ponza island i am for turning off DJ,but on whole ps5 no way!

He he,i fought already ps5 forum is dead :) today i see it is alive! nice :)

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 18:39

afraid is a cool word.. well.. could be its dark here, dark.. but im not afraid :D.. its just that i read this out of people opinions who dont want any changes.. this and the new nq.. but i am wondering now.. darky.. here you tell me you are getting too old.... in other topic you talk about beeing to young to die... so what now?? :D

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Nov 03, 2009 18:42

Sebbel wrote:afraid is a cool word.. well.. could be its dark here, dark.. but im not afraid :D.. its just that i read this out of people opinions who dont want any changes.. this and the new nq.. but i am wondering now.. darky.. here you tell me you are getting too old.... in other topic you talk about beeing to young to die... so what now?? :D

right behind you with answers sebb :))
i am young,well i feel young,but i am losing my memory and thats is fact,so i dont know what i wanted to say now :) ah,o yes now i remebered,i am young but if i see those nades on ps5 i will defenatly get older :)

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 19:02

DaRkMaN wrote: So in ponza island i am for turning off DJ,but on whole ps5 no way!

if i see those nades on ps5 i will defenatly get older

+1
Chaos is the only true answer.

Spam Kid

Postby KillaHilla » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:50

Sebbel wrote:yeah.. kinda old, but not rly out of date...
have to agree that the discussion about dj on or off has sense at supply.
i already disabled dj at "sandheli" and at "battery" and sometimes i think it would be more fair to do this also here at supply and maybe ponza isle.. (& axis complex)..
im wondering why so much are afraid of switching it off.. at those kind of small maps where attacking is not so difficult it just makes the gameplay more interesting...
clear that dj should stay in maps like capuzzo, minas, baserace etc....

go seb, just do it:), i'm woth you, i'll give you my credit/debit card for that:)PP

P.S>ps5 forum is not dead :!: :)
stay up and keep shining!!

be peaceful and calm, and in ET wear an arm:P

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 13:20

dj lowered in supply
/locked

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009