Rocky insults ...

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Rocky insults ...

Postby wuju » Wed Sep 09, 2009 18:58

There was no active PS on server thats why i post it here

I was patient but Rocky was insulting by PM

Here is one of those his actions...

Red underlined text is in polish so ill try to translate..

"Make screenshot and f__ck of with your ass on main page"

Its one of them.. ive been reading about his behaviour and now i see its not just my opinion that he is prvokin..

Hope someone punish him ..

Cya in PS1

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:07

Yes he's a annoying guy. Can you explain the situation in what this happened?
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:09

u can try using xfire to contact.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Sep 09, 2009 23:03

According to this.
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=8905

He should rly be cool for some times.
seems if there issnt an admin online he go into a swearing statue.
coz when some admin is online hes cool the hole evening for example.

my advice is if he act or tollerate like this again.
bow might beter give him a temp ban to attempt him to be bit more relax and quit those actions.

Official Member

Postby wuju » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52

About that situation .. hmm before that map there was situation when rocky had 2500 td and all time it was growing so i've slaped him to watch out with fire (there was Zombie and u Smad there) .. after that he was angry cause of me. There was more PM's but i did one screenshot. He called me snitch and such a things .. I agree previous opinions .. sometimes he is ok but then was no active PS and he felt too free to sayin such a things.

Evil in my previous post i was talkin about exacly that topic on forum. That why i post here.

For me such a behaviour is totaly unacceptable .. but fortunately we got
/ignore command :)

Btw Diamond.. got many of PS on xfire but none of them was active there.

Cya in PS1

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Thu Sep 10, 2009 14:21

Yesterday evening he renamed to armagedon and had his xp reset, just so you know :)

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Sep 10, 2009 23:07

Dre_of_chaos wrote:Yesterday evening he renamed to armagedon and had his xp reset, just so you know :)

Good goood :)

Official Member

Postby Toup » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:51

tipic guy , he should get a permanent ban , mhhh... how many time he insult? Me , Rambo , Wuju ... and more regular player of this server . He pass the line now...

Official Member

Postby xochi » Fri Sep 11, 2009 18:46

Maybe mute or ask him via outher guy why he is insulting the guys he must have a reason else you dont insult people.
Because if you mute him you only have reason no insulting but you cant keep muting him because than he will get angry er also no ban i think because else you will make him more angry er and if he knows good guys that can hack the server will go down. So best is talk first with him what the problem is and than see how to solve it.

Thats my oppiniun :D

greetz xochi

PS: talking works most of the time to see whats wrong with the guy.

Spam Kid

Postby c4f3r » Fri Sep 11, 2009 20:09

Rocky is rly insulting 1. Hes like most of polish players wich can only insult. I think mute for sum days and explain him sum rulez would be enough. If it happens again |PS| should do something more :arrow:
Thx to el.Wawa
I'm a pyromaniac. I flame for fun.

Spam Kid

Postby Jen » Fri Sep 11, 2009 20:15

Except that hes Swedish... If im right :)

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Fri Sep 11, 2009 20:23

In my opinion we should talk with him about how he behave and if he don't change it do more

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 20:36

c4f3r wrote: Hes like most of polish players wich can only insult.

Don't want to see such comment here! If you can't hold your prejudices for yourself, better find other place to play.

About Rocky...
Admins are already warned about him, he will get what he deserves.
Thanks for info Wuju.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:26

Daghel wrote:

Don't want to see such comment here! If you can't hold your prejudices for yourself, better find other place to play.

Well... If I reme,ber correctly, Cafer is also polish :D So he's not offending you countrymate, Daghel :wink:

About this guy... Swedish player, who speaks polish... It remembers me someone who's got banned some time ago... name start with "S" and ends with "O" :wink:

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:56

Daghel wrote:

About Rocky...
Admins are already warned about him, he will get what he deserves.
Thanks for info Wuju.

No problem Dude :)

Im polish too and i dont think so im insultin ppl :)

BTW Thanks for the reaction

:beer:

Cya in PS1

Official Member

Postby xochi » Sat Sep 12, 2009 19:47

Wuju dont let me laugh you always insult me :D :p :p

hehe no no realy nice guy.
But the point is not because one guy does like that everyone of them does like that. also first talk about it to him like in my outher text stands.

Greetz xochi

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Sep 12, 2009 22:03

Why didn't you screened the whole conversation? Or the general part though.. He won't insult without any reason imo..
Never had problems with him.

Spam Kid

Postby Vaakku » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18

xochi wrote:Maybe mute or ask him via outher guy why he is insulting the guys he must have a reason else you dont insult people.

GokuSan wrote:Why didn't you screened the whole conversation? Or the general part though.. He won't insult without any reason imo..

After seeing a few of these not in this topic only, I'd like to point this out. Insult, by definition, is something one should never do, no matter how much provoked. Therefore there really is no reason to justify any kinds of insults as they can be harsh violations against the other person. If someone else is using such despicable means to 'discuss', the worst thing to do is to descend to the same level and thus show your own immaturity. There are ways to deal with verbal aggressors, but in these situations keeping calm and being well-mannered are of the highest importance.

Exchanging some jests or slight mockery - especially when seasoned with some sarcasm - is very different from insulting, even if not always welcome either. I believe this latter is more usual and lo and behold, the rulebook has little to say about these cases while it outrightly forbids insults.
Quack!

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46

rulebook says dont insult and / or provoke

if sarcasm or not ... in provoke you can put everything that is no directly insult.. all the time depending on situation and involved people.

goal is to keep conversations on server clean as it is expected anywhere else
Don’t Insult or Provoke

Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 13:41

Vaakku wrote:
xochi wrote:Maybe mute or ask him via outher guy why he is insulting the guys he must have a reason else you dont insult people.

GokuSan wrote:Why didn't you screened the whole conversation? Or the general part though.. He won't insult without any reason imo..

After seeing a few of these not in this topic only, I'd like to point this out. Insult, by definition, is something one should never do, no matter how much provoked. Therefore there really is no reason to justify any kinds of insults as they can be harsh violations against the other person. If someone else is using such despicable means to 'discuss', the worst thing to do is to descend to the same level and thus show your own immaturity. There are ways to deal with verbal aggressors, but in these situations keeping calm and being well-mannered are of the highest importance.

Exchanging some jests or slight mockery - especially when seasoned with some sarcasm - is very different from insulting, even if not always welcome either. I believe this latter is more usual and lo and behold, the rulebook has little to say about these cases while it outrightly forbids insults.

Actually, personally I think, he didn't insulted directly. He told him to fk off, to go away by definition. He didn't told him to fk himself. (fk you) :D

Anyway, as Sebbel said, rulebook says it's not tolerated..

Official Member

Postby xochi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 14:13

yeah but he must have reason why he starts saying bad words maybe his own teammates killed him to much and wuju did it not on prupose or something like that or the medics didnt healed him
oke insulting is not good and can not be tolerated but still you must have a reason.

greetz xochi

Official Member

Postby wuju » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20

i see its totaly useless discusion ..

i didnt make that topic to make space for spaming

i wrote how the situation looked like

Goku i think i dont need advices about makein screenshots

I dont understand one think . . . its second topic about his behaviour and i see he got many Lavyers.

Plz lock it i think all was said now.

EDIT:

PS Xochi i was not like u say.. he had big td on previous map and i slaped him cause of 2500 td .. after that he was agressvie.

Cya in PS1

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Mon Sep 14, 2009 16:52

I see it's bigger problem with his behaviour like I were thought.

Wuju if you have more screen shoots/demo please post it here.

If he doesn't change I think we can think about ban for him, but first I will talk with him and then we will see.

Official Member

Postby wuju » Mon Sep 14, 2009 19:10

I dont have any more Screenshots.

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Thu Sep 17, 2009 17:38

I dont see Rocky anymore in the server. Maybe he's gone :P

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009