Some details about PANTHERBASE

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Some details about PANTHERBASE

Postby wuju » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27

Hi Guys ive got some question about Pantherbase..

I had some situation while playin as alied.

There are 4 or more exits from axis spawn, one of them is in second room with ledder. Many of axis are useing that option. Thats my question.. if im killin people on ledder is it sk??

I have been warned after that situation but im not rly sure about if its SK.

I would like to know it cause u know i try to be non breakin rules player :)

Im waiting for Your opinions and opinion of Gods of that server ..

Hope we will make that subject clear cause i was talkin with some PS members and i see there is not one version of that situation.

Cya in PS1
Last edited by wuju on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09

The way several times I already tried to explain there where he is the ladder is spawn axis and I think that if to people on the ladder it is trying to shoot itself the way it would try to shoot itself to spawn and throwing grenades there he is SK because in this room they are also reviving Axis :!:

I am waiting for the opinion of other members PS to this topic because it is likely that I made a mistake both it isn't SK and unjustly I am giving warnings well so that it is how somebody would determine whether it is SK whether not :?: :)

Official Member

Postby wuju » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:23

As u remember Przems we was talkin about it.. as i said i know throwing grenades there is sk of course.. but im sayin about shooting to ppl going up the ledder :)

For me its no problem ... i just made that topic to make that situation clear :)

!beer Przems :)

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33

wuju84 wrote:As u remember Przems we was talkin about it.. as i said i know throwing grenades there is sk of course.. but im sayin about shooting to ppl going up the ledder :)

For me its no problem ... i just made that topic to make that situation clear :)

!beer Przems :)

but shoot at spawn is SK mayby i am wrong :(

Yes Wuju you have right this situation must be clear :)
For you too !beer Wuju :beer:

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 13:35

dunno rly what map ur talking about but i got good guess, if im right it goes like this:

axis also spawn in that room where ladder is, if you shoot with mortar/nade etc. splashdamage :arrow: boom :arrow: spawnkill
also i would say if you go to exit where ladders come on ground and start shooting to ladders with thopson f.e. :arrow: bang bang :arrow: spawnkill+quite lame...

although im still not sure about map so :roll:
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby wuju » Fri Sep 04, 2009 13:49

also i would say if you go to exit where ladders come on ground and start shooting to ladders with thopson f.e. Arrow bang bang Arrow spawnkill+quite lame...

Mhm i think we are talkin about the same map :)

Im not askin is it lame or not ... its not the point..

But i understand SK is when someone die after reviving in that room its out of discussion .. grenades and all HW stuff too.. but i talk about situation whes someone spawned and choosed that ladder to move out.. than he goes up .. :arrow: bang bang :arrow: and die.

There are many options to go out if u dont remember map :)

Maby im wrong but it rly dont make any damage in spawn zone .. so why SK? :)

Cya in ps1:)

EDIT:

i hope after that discussion we will get one version for all ppl :)
i just expect opinions of ppl and then decision of GODS :D

:banana:

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 15:01

Speaking of Gods .. I am one! ...

Well at least my name is :wink:

When Axis players are on the stairs, the haven't left spawn. So killing on the stairs is spawnkill.

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Fri Sep 04, 2009 15:28

hmm i had a discussion with an admin on ps1 about this a few weeks ago and he assured me that it wasnt spawnkill (throwing nades down there and stuff)

but now everybody seems to be saying it is spawnkill 8O

i'm getting a bit confused :p so it is spawnkill for sure now? would be useful to know because 50% of the time allies are sk'ing there

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 15:37

Axis can spawn in that room too (when first room is full) so throwing grenades and stuff in there is fur sure spawnkill.

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Fri Sep 04, 2009 16:09

Although it's close to a spawn kill but isnt (the mortar logic :roll: ) I personaly think it's spawn camping.
Since it is a ladder, axis don't really have the option of shooting back..their view is forced upwards to get out. If axis players get killed time after time, grenades will be thrown which causes more problems :party:
It's bad enough having the east side door camped with riflegrenades* so please just stay on the other side of the tracks :P

*note: it's your own stupid fault for being on the wrong side of the map...not actually helping with the objectives. you useless tarts xD leave that command post alone!! /rant

Edit: adding screenie for those who are not sure which map this is. *pokes ninja*

Official Member

Postby wuju » Fri Sep 04, 2009 16:46

Thanks for that screen Audio :)

As i said its normal .. grenades and such a expolosive stuff is forbidden there :)

But the problematic is that Ledder :) and killin by thompson etc.

Official Member

Postby xochi » Fri Sep 04, 2009 18:04

Well that is sk if you shoot from ladder to them because they are still in same room.
also that what viduus say with stairs i thought that that was not spawn because they have to open door for that and they dont spawn there i have never spawned there so weard.
Also we had the problem that all exits where blocked than you have to let them go outside realy was irritating i told it that time against member and he didnt knew for sure but if it happens that you block all exits than it is sk isnt it because they couldnt get out of there building via no way. So what you think of that??
For rest is good map but also sometimes axis come via the allies spawn and than allies start to shoot thats spawn passing of the axis guy but than you do sc while he does sk well than it is his fault by spawn passing and not our fault so than dont say SC against us but warn the guy than because he try to let the guys rulebreak.

greetz xochi

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Fri Sep 04, 2009 20:53

Viduus wrote:Axis can spawn in that room too (when first room is full) so throwing grenades and stuff in there is fur sure spawnkill.
Vid and if standing at the top and shoot into the bottom to the ladder that is SK that's correct :?:

Spam Kid

Postby Kyrillion » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:44

przemsPL wrote:
Viduus wrote:Axis can spawn in that room too (when first room is full) so throwing grenades and stuff in there is fur sure spawnkill.
Vid and if standing at the top and shoot into the bottom to the ladder that is SK that's correct :?:

well, yes.

Since the axis have their excess forces spawning in that room it is also considered SK, however, what IS allowed though very annoying is shooting them the moment they exit the ladder and continue on their merry way to the slaughter.

Regards;

-=SEN=-
http://moriyasha.mybrute.com

click the link for some primeval fun :)

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51

isnt ladder is spawn axit ?
i think it shud be cosiderd as one cuz they dont spawn on ladder
so i think shooting with light wepong on ppl climbing is ok cuz they have about 4 or 3 axits

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45

Some PS members say its alow, some PS members say its not allow. So i dont know :P. So can ppl kil the axis if they go 2 the ladder ore not?

8)

Official Member

Postby xochi » Sat Sep 05, 2009 13:40

I say no as you already read in my outher topic it is maybe exit but the ladder is spawn but when they are on top and or out bunker than it is not sk if you kill them on top not on the ladder but if they can turn there selfs to kill the allies

greetz xochi

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Sat Sep 05, 2009 14:16

xochi wrote:I say no as you already read in my outher topic it is maybe exit but the ladder is spawn but when they are on top and or out bunker than it is not sk if you kill them on top not on the ladder but if they can turn there selfs to kill the allies

greetz xochi

Exactly well said if they are already at the top it isn't SK but when they are entering after the ladder and to them he is trying to shoot himself he is SK because in part I am in spawn :)
damage that other members PS sie didn't say to this topic :( so if playing on this map will be shooting at people on the ladder I will be giving it warnings or to kick from the server

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09

If you consider how short that ladder is and the fact that it is directly over spawn; it really shouldnt be allowed.
Yes there are other exits to choose from but the fact still remains that if you hang about that hatch, you are camping.

ps rule book:
Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Sun Sep 06, 2009 14:17

Audio wrote:[size=18]ps rule book:
Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

exactly but if two warnings aren't effective as the Member PS I have the right kick from the server for break Rules well that you glued photographs in from this map and I will agree with you that on this map he is reaching to SC but by virtue of the fact that it is forced through SK
sorry for my english im use translation :(

Official Member

Postby wuju » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31

Ok i think thats enought of that topic :)

So killin ppl on ledder is SK.

Plz lock :)

Cya on PS1

Veteran

Postby przemsPL » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11

wuju84 wrote:Ok i think thats enought of that topic :)

So killin ppl on ledder is SK.

Plz lock :)

Cya on PS1

Yep how you see Wuju is SK
Seeya on PS1 :)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009