Hello.

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Lord

Hello.

Postby CheeKy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 15:44

I didnt want to make a topic at first but eventually I decided to do it anyway.

Its a topic about scar it and his stupid immature behaviour.

Yesterday I was playing on PS3 on Venice. I had 5HP and asked for a medic several times. Edhell came with a needle but it was a poison needle and he tked me.

I said fu moron or something similar because he ruined my spree. I shouldnt have said it but w/e.

Now scar it said something like: Watch your language, I replied with stfu because I first of all didnt need his teachings and besides tht his behaviour is far from perfect as well and what Im gonna tell now will show it.

Because scar it such a nice and respected player he replied with stfu followed up by noob.

I asked him why he insulted me for noob and said tht he was a hypocrite. He then said tht I sucked or something similar and I just ignored him because I went afk.

After a while I came back(it was on the map marrakech streets) and there was scar it again, each time he killed me he said hahahaha just to annoy me. I went afk again and came back when the map Caen was running(well I saw scar it typing something and watned to read it, this is also why I made this topic).

On Caen he was typing in public(while ninjadeer was there):
Why dotn you flame me now fr3sh and blabla(he did this several times), he also made up stories tht I insulted him on Venice while I didnt even insult him once, I wasnt even there for the entire map.

Im sorry tht I dont have any screens because I didnt want to post it, since it wasnt really problematic at all tbh. I did post it though to show how pathetic scar it is. I just wanted to inform the admins tht he tries to make others look bad and tht hes a liar. He also said tht he had screens which he would post here but it seems tht he didnt do it.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 15:48

And what it had exactly to do with PS 1 ? :wink:

Topic moved to PS3 discussion

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 15:49

Oooh lol oops :p Srry.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 15:51

BOWDOWN wrote:And what it had exactly to do with PS 1 ? :wink:

Topic moved to PS3 discussion

About the incident itself, just no comment , you both have to chill out and imo grow up a bit , it s just a game don t take it so serious like you are playing for you life :wink:

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Aug 28, 2009 16:04

ban both. no man, no problems - like Stalin said 8)

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 16:09

Thx for your useful input diamond. Also why wont 3 people be banned? Me, edhell and Scar?

Bowdown, I take this game far from serious but I dislike people who tell others to behave and arent anything better themselfs.

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 18:55

i think u can do something like /ignore sc4r in console or just dont respond, if u give the ammo they will carry on :wink: :)

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 18:58

Well, I didnt and I dont see any use in ignoring someone. Its not tht I want any punishment for anyone, I just wanted to inform you how such an ass scar it can be and pretty much to inform Ninjadeer of what happened.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Aug 28, 2009 19:16

imo first have a look at yourself before u start to tell us things about others, u aren't an angel as well.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41

Who says tht?

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009