PS ?# vs. PS ?#

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

PS ?# vs. PS ?#

Postby Es0 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58

Hy guys&girlz, it's ok probably koz i didnt kno where to put this topic.

But anywayz anyone remember 07 or 08 year when we were playin PS1 vs PS2 than PS3 vs. PS5 and so on and i think PS5 won but im not shure.doesnt matter anyway,umm i just wanted to tell if we can do REMATCH on that kinda way ( PS? vs PS? ) ?

Greetings,
eSo

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:23

You are talking about "PS FUNWAR" (check "News & Announcements" section) . The last edition FUNWAR # 3 was orgainzed on december, it will probably be another new Funwar event but it s impossible to give you an exact date. It need a great organisation : many time and free admins , free servers , special server settings etc ... , so lets hope that we will be able to do it again :wink: .

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30

BOWDOWN wrote:You are talking about "PS FUNWAR" (check "News & Announcements" section) . The last edition FUNWAR # 3 was orgainzed on december, it will probably be another new Funwar event but it s impossible to give you an exact date. It need a great organisation : many time and free admins , free servers , special server settings etc ... , so lets hope that we will be able to do it again :wink: .

yea i hope so too!!! koz i was rly rly enjoyin last FUNWAR(08 or 07y) :P

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Fri Aug 28, 2009 17:46

I will help :D

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 17:51

well i think he meant something else, bowienoov :D

in the past we played ps1 players (members as well) against ps2 players (members as well)

like i played much on ps1 back than with vid warre lethal etc and we played against ps2 members and player like monster ning crossyard etc.

you meant that eso ?
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Official Member

Postby xochi » Fri Aug 28, 2009 18:26

Yeah i remember that that was awesome and very funny :D

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 18:00

wenszy wrote:well i think he meant something else, bowienoov :D

in the past we played ps1 players (members as well) against ps2 players (members as well)

like i played much on ps1 back than with vid warre lethal etc and we played against ps2 members and player like monster ning crossyard etc.

you meant that eso ?

yeah, somethin like that wenszy, but do you remember when we had war. i played PS#3 for (old IP). Those pinky and white nicks, that i mean but donno how to xplain you guys.

Veteran

Postby kica » Sat Aug 29, 2009 19:07

Es0 wrote: Those pinky and white nicks, that i mean but donno how to xplain you guys.

yee u mean Funwars, ps1 team has then pink and white colours names, if I remember correctly it was second edition of funwar

like Bowdown said above probably will be next edition, but hard to tell exact date :)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009