Hey guys help me ;(;(;( PLEASE!

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

Hey guys help me ;(;(;( PLEASE!

Postby LukAszOWNED » Sat Aug 22, 2009 15:04

Hey ban Four months near Sufficiently and it ask about for heart plz unban me I have taken and person To be be able but not cad, play fer and hold on server ascendant principle sie, it ask server Prime squadron COOL and it depends on it -game me. So, I ask you HELP ME, it promises correction ;(;(Please after so a long time about chance, Please, let's be after so a long time (a good while) about chance people

Please ;( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Never it will waste my sole chance which

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sat Aug 22, 2009 15:16

Sleyvas wrote:Sry for late reply. Anyway your behaviour in ps1 was very bad. Almost every map rulebreak most tb and insulting. We have warned and muted you many times and kicked. I thought you learned your lesson, but you didn't. I see you continue your insulting here and you ban evaded. Unban not possible in this case. Lock plz this topic.

official topics

and now this 1.

lukasz u just need to know how far u can go and where the limits are,

by making those topics again, witch u wont even get unbanned again.
make no sence,
and i think iam speaking of the rest.

to find another server, to play on and stop posting unban request, since u know the answer is keeping a NOOOOO.

i just tell you this in the hope u listen, before warren give you a forum ban too then u got nothing anymore.

so do what u want but i think enough ppl have tried to explain u the situations.
and now this 1 of me so take it as advice and stop this usefull topics.
before it will end bad.

Spam Noob

Postby LukAszOWNED » Sat Aug 22, 2009 15:35

Evil wrote:
Sleyvas wrote:Sry for late reply. Anyway your behaviour in ps1 was very bad. Almost every map rulebreak most tb and insulting. We have warned and muted you many times and kicked. I thought you learned your lesson, but you didn't. I see you continue your insulting here and you ban evaded. Unban not possible in this case. Lock plz this topic.

official topics

and now this 1.

lukasz u just need to know how far u can go and where the limits are,

by making those topics again, witch u wont even get unbanned again.
make no sence,
and i think iam speaking of the rest.

to find another server, to play on and stop posting unban request, since u know the answer is keeping a NOOOOO.

i just tell you this in the hope u listen, before warren give you a forum ban too then u got nothing anymore.

so do what u want but i think enough ppl have tried to explain u the situations.
and now this 1 of me so take it as advice and stop this usefull topics.
before it will end bad.

unban me? yes or no???? plz unban me plz plz plz :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Aug 22, 2009 16:10

The answer is NO, the ban will stay and you have no chance to get unbanned, so avoid posting a new topic about cause it will just be a waste of time for you and for me.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009