Rushers II

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

Rushers II

Postby Rafaello » Fri Aug 21, 2009 17:29

Hi -|PS|- And players of PS. Much time if we play the map Rushers II then some1 used TJ. Then is the map end in 5 min :S. And its a nice map but if you do TJ it isnt. So i think that map must PS delete out the Campaign.

And maybe i can make a new campaign, can i do that? I promote the levels that i have putt into the campaign. and ppl can say its a nice campaing ore not.

So i hear what you ppl think :)

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Fri Aug 21, 2009 17:42

Hi Raf.

as first. Trickjump to finish/complete an objective is forbidden on all PS servers, so next time, if u see someone is doing that, just easily make a demo from it.
you can start recording with typing /record in console and stop recording with /stoprecord ,if I was right

as second. Yes, you can leave your opinion about the maps in current rotation, or the rotation here:
PS#1 Map suggestions
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... start=1550

Davies :wink:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Fri Aug 21, 2009 18:00

Maybe you must be put in map suggestion next time :wink: . It is true sometimes the map finish fast when some rulebreaker do trick jump and finish this map. If you dont see admins around, try to put spec and go to the place where is the allies engeneer into this place, and put f12. So you have a demo and you can put this demo here, this guy surelly will have a punish later.

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Fri Aug 21, 2009 18:24

yeah i know how i must make a demo :) but if the Engineer do that, you never see it. youre in fight by the gate, where the axis spawn you understand?

So you dont see them much that they go 2 OBJ with TJ. But if i see it i take a screenshot and a demo :)

PS: sorry that i dont put this Topic in map suggestions.

Server High Admin

Postby davies » Fri Aug 21, 2009 20:02

Rafaello wrote:yeah i know how i must make a demo :) but if the Engineer do that, you never see it. youre in fight by the gate, where the axis spawn you understand?

So you dont see them much that they go 2 OBJ with TJ. But if i see it i take a screenshot and a demo :)

PS: sorry that i dont put this Topic in map suggestions.

Mostly it are always the same people, so if you hear: 'Dynamite planted'. you fast change spec. then just make demo of a undestroyed barrier, and a dynamite, and if you've luck the engi is still there :wink:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Veteran

Postby Spikeyhog » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:59

davies wrote: and if you've luck the engi is still there :wink:

Heh but look out for any cov ops there too, just in case it was good teaming instead of TJ!
~Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely~

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sat Aug 22, 2009 14:05

yeah davies i know that i do that next time:) Yeah i know if a engi do it ore cover ops spikeyhog :P

peace 8)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Aug 22, 2009 16:29

Hi raf
We understand that a simple TJ could ruin a whole map an that s why it s totaly forbidden in all our servers, now it s not realy a reason remove a map from the rotation. If we going this way , i have to remove a half of ET maps cause TJ problems and the rest for SK problems etc .... :wink: , PS members and admins are well aware about this kind of problems and they do their best to avoid them but we can t be around every time and each time something happen in the server and thats why we also need a help form our players , if you notice something wrong , make demo/screenshots and post them to me or any other admin and we do what we have to do :wink:

About the campaign itself, thx for your help but it can only be done by the owner himself but you as any other player PS1 player are free to post your suggestions on the specific topic we have about PS1 map rotation , it s pretty hard to make all players agree and happy but i do my best to make the best camp for the server and players, and all your suggestions are for sure a great help .

ciao

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sat Aug 22, 2009 16:38

Hi bowdown,
I know that much maps you have in the campaign from PS#1 where you can TJ and Sk what you say in youre message and that you must delete verry much maps :P But in that map Rushers they players do much TJ over the wall, but i take a eye on it now. You have my word :D so we dont have 2 talk about that map anymore i now what 2 do now hehe :P (but always I want 2 say it on the forum that evrey1 knows that understand :P?)

I was on the topic map rotation, and Monsterkill say that i can make a campaign, and you say no only the server owner can do that. So what must i do now? Must i make it ore not :P I can make only a list with maps 2 with my idea, and then can the server owner say its good yes ore no. If he say yes then he can make the campaign by himself and then i send him the list with al the maps.

I hope this is enough information, if is there something with PS. You have me, i can do thinks for PS. Making campaigns ore other stuff.
I hear it from PS :D

thx for reating right:P? this message.
Peace 8)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Aug 22, 2009 18:03

What you can do is to post your "dream rotation" on the topic as usualy players do , sure it s impossible to pick up all your choice but if i see any good idea on it , you can be sure to see it soon or late in the campaign :wink: . We usualy don t change the entire rotation but regulary change 2 or more maps on it . I also have to give an attention about some points since PS1 is a pretty big server and can t match with all ET maps. Anyway , post your maps and i will check them :) .

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 23:00

Dunno if I had to post this here, but why is the campaign limited to 15 maps? Can't we have a 30-map campaign? Or do you have to pay more or sumthing?

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 23, 2009 0:22

isnt it possible to make an additional pk3 which will block players from tj, like invisible wall?

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sun Aug 23, 2009 19:25

Okej Bowdown i will do my best, and i hope you like it :D. I reat youre message if you like it ore not :D!

Spam Kid

Postby Godfather » Wed Aug 26, 2009 17:57

if you want to record a demo , do you have to be following that person to ?
in spectator mode

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Aug 26, 2009 18:49

Godfather wrote:if you want to record a demo , do you have to be following that person to ?
in spectator mode

simply.

open conosle with this key
Code: Select all
~
at your keyboard left side near number 1.

type the follow /record <name>

so for example

/record godfather-tj

he will record (you can see it above your screen it said recording)
afther the players is tj or disconnected. u can stop recording by typing

/stoprecord

if it issnt clear beter have a look in our helpdesk or pm me and i will try to explain it to u beter.

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Wed Aug 26, 2009 18:57

Yeah i know how 2 do that Evil. This not the first time that i play ET :P Do my best next time if i see a Trick Jumper, spawnkiller and team killer :)

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Wed Aug 26, 2009 19:03

Just Take the DJ off from that map?

Official Member

Postby xochi » Wed Aug 26, 2009 19:29

well i have played it much times and by my guys there was no tj only a guy who got help of covert to open door and blow up the thing for the rest i have played that map much times and everytime it was on fair way :D
but if it happens just say it to member and he will warn, gib or kick him

greetz xochi

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Wed Aug 26, 2009 21:14

Me 2 times that a guy have TJ the wall. But not anymore, now. I'm happy with that because its a nice map :D!

Official Member

Postby Evil » Wed Aug 26, 2009 21:57

-Drag- wrote:Just Take the DJ off from that map?

bow wont disable dj since its a part for a game
and then many ppl will whine about it,
just try to get the bastards who just unbalanced or take controle of map by tj and all will be fine.

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:14

I will do my best Evil, you have my word :)!

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 17:47

If Bow has the great idea to update the NQ version, there will be no problems anymore. (as it shows up name who planted/constructed, etc..) :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Thu Aug 27, 2009 19:07

I dont know if bow have a idea. Ask him:P

Official Member

Postby xochi » Thu Aug 27, 2009 21:43

I have played new version is very nice realy very nice also cool new things :D

greetz xochi

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Thu Aug 27, 2009 23:22

New version of rushers :D?

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009