Anoying and week

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Anoying and week

Postby DaRkMaN » Thu Aug 20, 2009 20:22

Hey guys!
I have a problem with SOLENOD!it started like 10-12 days ago when he after every kill on me said YES,AFRMITIVE,YAHOOO and when i killed him he was like NO,NEGATIVE,NEIN FOR LIKE 3 times in a row! ok 1 day,second day,thrid day,then i told him nicley to stop ,no he was doing the same!Then i slap him and tell him to stop he got mad!ok,next day then after that when i kill him every time he was again NO,NEIN,NEGATIVE but he changed the word when he kills me to DIE,but again every time!
Today happend the same,ok i was pationced for some time then i stared to be real anoying,but every single time,then i slap him once and tell him that he is boring,he did it anyay,then i slap him again and tell him that is boring,he got mad like saying to me what fcking sometinhg if i have a prob? i slap him again for speaking like that!But then DRE OF CAOS told me not to abuse that command and he didnt even know why i slap him! So thats was going on like for 10 days for shure,check the loggs if you dont belive me,after every single kill mine or his!so tell me pls if i abused the command? for me this is real anoying and week! i would like to mute him first,but i dont have that command so slap is the only command what i can use.And can somone pls talk to him?

what is that command /ignore (name),then i dont hear him anymore?

SINX but every single time,it is soo anoying,bah,i would understand if he would sometomies go you know,but every single time every single dayh he plays! :))

Thx Falb i ll hold you too your word! :)
Zaby naby trust me it was like 20 times we played,he wont stop,at least not if i say to him!
Thx all guys for answering,i am not craying or something like that,but you know how it is in a fight,you lose some win some,but this i cant win on fair way,so i asked!I dont want to be harsh with slap command,i think i dont use it much,corret me if i am wrong,i think i just lost mine temper with listenig him every time! :) see ya all in PS5!sebb i see you are back from vacation ,nice to see ya,pls close this topic!THX darky
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Tue Aug 25, 2009 0:03, edited 3 times in total.

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Aug 20, 2009 20:27

We can ask him nicely to stop but if that doesn't help then simply do \ignore (name).

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Kid

Postby Kyrillion » Thu Aug 20, 2009 23:57

i know what you mean darkman, but unfortunately those binds are there for using, it can be annoying but SOLENOD isnt doing anything harmfull or horrible by doing so, hes just provocating, that can be seen as an offence though.

However, as i see it the best would be to /ignore SOLENOD since if we have to go by the rules he hasnt broken anything.
http://moriyasha.mybrute.com

click the link for some primeval fun :)

Spam Kid

Postby SinX » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:47

Yeah darkman i know what you mean but he do this with all peapol

8) Be cool and just kill him

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sat Aug 22, 2009 14:13

yeah be cool and own him hah! 8)

Veteran

Postby zabolo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 0:02

w8 one week he will be bored with this :P

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:24

Darkman

if i good rememmber SOLENOD its polish dude ...right ?

next time if again start ...call me or other member(goood if u catch polish nabzor ) in X-fired .or PM 8)
i try explain him what doing wrong ,if no solved .... cuz his choice (no tell anything more )

meybe i no have cmd \Ignore ..but i have something special !mute ^^

btw abouth u cmd !slap .... hmmm meybe its goood by used only few (2-3 ) times .... not more ...u goood padawan no follow in DARKSIDE :lol:

cu in serv
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Kid

Postby SinX » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:28

falbik :D mute seems to be a good command XD in this case

Talented Spammer

Postby Skippy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 14:12

Yes darkman, type /ignore Solenod and you can't see or hear his voice or chat.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009