i'm sorry

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Talented Spammer

i'm sorry

Postby Es0 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 15:57

hy,

i had problem on ps5 i was playing and joking that i live in Serbia.Than we chat with T.C.Istanbul or smthnig like that bout war (96' on Srebrenica, Bosnia).and than i and istanbul was muted.no problem Dag. I just want to apologize Istanbul and Daghel and also Nismo. Sorry guys i have psihical problems im on pills, and i'm crazy ^^

hope you 3 will xept ma' apologize.
Greetings,
eso

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 16:18

Apologies are always welcome :wink:
However you need to remember that we are internationality community, and no matter from where other player is, and what's is his religion, he need to be respected. There are other places where ppl can bring their frustarction and prooving which nation is more awesome. But here is the place of fun, so focus on ET :)
Hope i wont read that kind of things in the future.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Aug 17, 2009 16:39

Totally agree with Dagy,you are ok player ESO so stay one!but not only that you dont need to talk with somebody abaout those things,but i seriusrly doubt that istanbul even knows what he is talking about!I know that i am now going in this subject,but i saw some guys from serbia,and i seriuslly doubt they had anything to do with war,so it is not fair to them!just remeber to have respect to other players no metter where they come from!

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47

well maybe this ones will be marked as spam.but anyways..Thnx Daghel & Darko! I'll still follow rules like i did if i do mistakes warn me and shoul be cOOLLLLL ! Thnx rly mates.

Greetings,
Es0 -HFKF good shit!

/lock it koz its all clear !

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38

/locked
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009