remove adre from medics?

yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes : 42
Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:42

GokuSan wrote:lol this is illogical.. --' Adrenaline is supposed to be the "thing" of the medics, why would you remove it from them? Better remove Adre from other classes lol.

Voted yes though, Diamond looks serious! :o :(
no, medpacks r the "things" of medics imo.

davies wrote:Voted a big NO!

1 stick is fine, and luger is making it hard for all med's, you just cant trust on your second weapon :b

Davies

dunno about u, but i use 90% smg. 1 luger thing doesnt change much at all, u only have slower fire rate. u said "you just cant trust on your second weapon" and its true, now when medics r out of smg's ammo they'll rather go fill it up somewhere or just /kill for bullets, than use their luger.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59

well yes, but the reality is that ppl w8 until they see enemy and only then use it.

I totally agree, better use it when nobody is around :D

Ok i go out !

To be serious, thats just an other part of the game, i like fight vs a guy who is completely adra stoned :p

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:40

Millenium wrote:I totally agree, better use it when nobody is around :D
? i didnt say that. i said what i see on the server, actually i said what u do on the server... .but i didnt say what u should do..

Millenium wrote:To be serious, thats just an other part of the game
aswell as 2 lugers for med's, panzer, flamer and w/e is disabled/changed on the server - part of the game, but disabled.

Millenium wrote:i like fight vs a guy who is completely adra stoned :p

thats you. :lol:

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:48

Diamond wrote:
GokuSan wrote:lol this is illogical.. --' Adrenaline is supposed to be the "thing" of the medics, why would you remove it from them? Better remove Adre from other classes lol.

Voted yes though, Diamond looks serious! :o :(
no, medpacks r the "things" of medics imo.

Why would you remove something you earned? Soldiers got Improved Weapon Handling, Engineers a Flak Jacket, Field ops an enemy recognizer and Cov ops got instant kill with backstab. WHY would you remove the thing a medic won by getting lvl 4 medic class skill? Would you give him something else then instead of that Adre needle?

davies wrote:Voted a big NO!

1 stick is fine, and luger is making it hard for all med's, you just cant trust on your second weapon :b

Davies

dunno about u, but i use 90% smg. 1 luger thing doesnt change much at all, u only have slower fire rate. u said "you just cant trust on your second weapon" and its true, now when medics r out of smg's ammo they'll rather go fill it up somewhere or just /kill for bullets, than use their luger.

You do, much don't. Luger can be very usefull, believe me.. ;)

Veteran

Postby fUnner » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06

im neither using adre nor akimbos at any class.
so i dont care for one or none charges.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09

i didnt say luger is useless

oh well, i see majority is against this idea, so mods can lock this 1.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:27

Oh and btw, isn't adre speed-only? (this is a question)

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Aug 16, 2009 13:22

It is yes, but still it is an advantage.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam God

Postby Monstrkill » Sun Aug 16, 2009 14:20

I mean as thought Medic must hold adre... Simply belongs to medic.Engi have too mines but it is dont same.. I vote NO

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Sun Aug 16, 2009 16:19

i vote NO! cuz i love adre remove than te luggers in 1 lugger cuz thats more fun harder to kill some1 and funny so NOOOO!!!

greetz 8) :arrow: Xand3r

Talented Spammer

Postby Rafaello » Sun Aug 16, 2009 16:33

millenium have right with : To be serious, thats just an other part of the game, i like fight vs a guy who is completely adra stoned. haha its harder for me then and i love that hard fights :D!

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 16:55

Smadje wrote:It is yes, but still it is an advantage.

Not an enormous one.. Just let it be u_u

Official Member

Re: ........

Postby deep » Sun Aug 16, 2009 17:09

Monstrkill wrote:I mean as thought Medic must hold adre... Simply belongs to medic.Engi have too mines but it is dont same.. I vote NO

lol, engi has adre too. for example: everyone has knife, do u believe that it belongs only to cv-ops? what a shitty argument..

Rules wrote:i vote NO! cuz i love adre remove than te luggers in 1 lugger cuz thats more fun harder to kill some1 and funny so NOOOO!!!

well in ps2 there already is 1 luger, so wtf do u care if there is adre, when u dont even play there...

Rafaello wrote:To be serious, thats just an other part of the game

u didnt read my reply, right?

i just laugh, lock the topic or lets keep spamming stupidity :rofl: :rofl:

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Sun Aug 16, 2009 17:41

imo there should be 1 server without adre, not all servers with same settings.
and only players who play in ps2 plz vote, not ps1 and ps5 players who likes adre, thats why we got those results :<
im quite sure if there is a option where u can set 'only players who play in ps2 are allowed to vote', then those results are different.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 18:04

The next time you try a "specific server-only poll", add that every voter has to answer on the topic itself with an argument to get the vote counted. Just as Icy did. After that you can simply count the yes and no answers. ;)

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 17:43

Ok, adre should be removed why? Because its far too powerful and as soon as it has been used medics are able to heal almost instantly again.

Also, medics dont need it AT ALL, they already got the HP boost and when you have decent aim, you should be able to kill alot of people without it.

About other classes, it shouldnt be removed from them, why? Because they need their rifle nades/mines/dynas and these costs energy as well, so they are hardly able to use adre. Same obviously counts for field ops and soldier classes.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 19, 2009 18:06

oh btw 1 luger change is a total fail coz u can still use 2 by using class selector.

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 18:08

CheeKy wrote:About other classes, it shouldnt be removed from them, why? Because they need their rifle nades/mines/dynas and these costs energy as well, so they are hardly able to use adre. Same obviously counts for field ops and soldier classes.

Well, people with venom/flamer dont need energy bar. Neither do cv ops... :)
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 18:19

Ive hardly seen anyone being good with flamer and venom is overpowered anyway...

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 19, 2009 18:31

IceCreamy wrote:Well, people with venom/flamer dont need energy bar. Neither do cv ops... :)
100% false info.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 20:16

Well naming 2 things from 3/4 classes makes your argument moot anyway.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Aug 19, 2009 22:12

it seems it looks right now like 1 adre stick is okay. i wouldn't also make a big deal out of it cuz of just 1 stick and i guess the vote just shows this as well. still can run for 2 days cuz votes usually run 7 days, but i guess there's no need to change anything with the adre right now.

other classes just got to use the bar / adre wise, if they want to use it. if u use it as medic, u can't heal urself too, so it's also up to the medic, to use it in a wise way i guess (even if i never use adre).
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 19, 2009 23:35

the poll is false anyway, ppl vote who dont even play at this server...
too bad i cant edit my poll.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 23:41

Icy thts bs. You usually dont heal in a fight in the first place, so having low energy shouldnt be a problem, also medics only need a very small amount of energy to drop med boxes.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Aug 19, 2009 23:44

ye next time just use the PS2 - New Serverowner - Suggestions are welcome Topic instand of opening a vote yourself, so i would take care of it and handle it :wink:

of c i heal myself a lot in fights, like hiding behind some corner, running away, healing, coming back and shooting again, at least thats how it works for me. of c there stamina recharge will be back at some time, but if u just got a adrenaline in use u simply can't use that much medpacks as usually, so its not bs at all :)
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009