PS Buu: abuse of power or not?

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Kid

PS Buu: abuse of power or not?

Postby Kyrillion » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11

just now i accidentally made a Fire Mission bomb the crap too close to a spawn in Paris bastille, i was watching what happened with binocs as it went.

Perhaps it was my mistake to bomb to close but since i was on ground level in prone position its hard to tell how far away im sending the fire mission.

However, PS BUU, who kicked me actually walked back to see if it was spawn kill isnt that kind of abusing your admin powers? i mean i saw him pass it safely...

and besides that, an immediate kick? just becouse my fire mission went off to close to the spawn? what happened to warnings? its the first mistake I make in 2 hours and its an immediate kick, thats a rathjer unfair treatment!

id like some serious responses to this please; i may have been wrong but the undertaken actions are definitely not what i know and expect of PS standards!

with regards;

Kyrillion.
http://moriyasha.mybrute.com

click the link for some primeval fun :)

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21

Well you made SK when we had PS vs rest... It wasn't so clever... 2nd thing you are regular here.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28

Kyrillion

there are more possibilities

1) like lady said... a regular that plays since longer time on our server dont need a warn everytime

2) its possible that there just "global" warns in mainchat .. for example the automatic message every few minutes in red "spawnkillers risk a ban" .. so in all cases this is warn enough

yeah, we got members and admins on server to care for the gameplay.. but sometimes "we" just want to play like all other regulars, too.. so you cant expect, that a ps-member waste their time to warn explain every map to all 30 players.. special when you are regular with some server-experience.

all in all.. no need to make a big deal about a little kick ;)

greetings
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34

I was typing too last night after you made serious spawnkill. But Buu was faster.

Like Lady said PS vs Rest. You are a regular. You know where spawn is maybe next time try not to arty within an inch of the limits. But maybe that was because you were high ...

And Kyrillion relax. There is not need to open admin abuse topic for a spawnkill kick.

Edit ... did not read Sebs reply yet :wink:

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009