Rulebreakzorr!!!

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam King

Rulebreakzorr!!!

Postby Scary » Tue Aug 11, 2009 21:03

Hello!
Today like 5 mins ago i played in Railgun. There was one dude Charlye or something and he was farming whole map. There were many PS online but sadly i couldnt get response from noone but Smadje :) And luckily i caught one SKer also on my record ^^
There is not enough material to punish these guys but just for u to know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/266292638/2 ... dm_84.html

Havv fun =)

Greetzz,
Scary

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Tue Aug 11, 2009 21:35

well if you see all the rulebook, surelly farming is 1 rulebreak of course...but no need hard punish for this...
Sk, sc, tk, tb, cheats, insults there are rulebreaks and you can give hard punish (depends of situations of course)....but farming..!freeze !warn !put s ...he surelly is new and you cant kick or ban, the better is !freeze and talk with him if he dont listen !put s
Well this is my point of view :)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Aug 11, 2009 22:02

ye Charlye is pretty new in PS #2 and i also guess even to the game itself, so u can warn him of c, but nothing else as punishment is there needed for now.

Spawnkilling also should result first in a warn, to tell him at least that he did something wrong. Imagine u play this game for the very first time..

yay, so smadje was there f.e., so i don't rly see a reason to make a topic out of this tbh. if there's no member/admin around, okay, but this way it's just not needed.

icy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Tue Aug 11, 2009 22:37

Dont blame scary for posting it here ice! cause i told hilm to do if he wanted.

Later when he wasnt there anymore, we heard from the sk'er he didnt knew it was sk. Since he didnt play for a long time, and didnt knew about the tower spawn. He was a nice guy so all was fixed with that, charlye we will see later.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:56

charlye has sk'ed me in oasis before, but i dont have demo. sadly he doesnt know how to reply or know the eng language. but someone surely has to find a way to speak with him, coz he might get banned while not knowing what he did.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55

ye imo it's more some kind of communication problem with charlye, since he is from romania. well i don't blame him for that smadje, i'm just wondering why there's a post if member/s are around caring about the situation allready.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam King

Postby Scary » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34

As i said i didnt want to achive any kind of punishment with that. Just for u guys to know. I tried to get comment/anything from SKer but i atleast didnt see any response. Thats why i posted it :)

Veteran

Postby MIKE » Thu Aug 13, 2009 21:08

Today he also made sk.. seems he is a regular of this server. Damn we need someone who is speaking in language nearly to Romania.. :P

I will join server for around 30 minutes and if he is still there I will try to use polish or czech to contact him.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009