xp

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Noob

xp

Postby sadzio_kg » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38

hee I have such an idea perhaps around reset in order to with all xp as you to it???? great would be to start everything anew peace

Bronze Star

Re: xp

Postby Debaas » Fri Jul 24, 2009 13:15

sadzio_kg wrote:hee I have such an idea perhaps around reset in order to with all xp as you to it???? great would be to start everything anew peace

What do you mean? reset everbody's XP to zero ?
Why? some guys spend a long time playing to get the XP 8O
Bethino's XP doesn'f fit in the screen anymore :D don't think he want a reset tot zero

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Fri Jul 24, 2009 13:24

xp means nothing, but almost everyone playes for xp, so i guess when you do it then mostly ppl start whining and leave server.

Spam Noob

:D:D

Postby sadzio_kg » Fri Jul 24, 2009 13:25

lool man few times bylo erased xp and what to delete whom he/she is disagreeing with if he intends to play he can get anew what not???? and after ce to collect the ones you will buy xp something by it????

Official Member

Postby wuju » Fri Jul 24, 2009 14:59

how many xp u got sadzio?? .. well i lost 2 times about 250k on ps3 its not nice feeling.. i dont agree u Garf.. xp means sth... it mean that someone is real fan of server.. means that someone is realy regular.. playing for xp is nonsense but i think we can not say that it means nothing. When i saw for example Betinho before he get PS tag i knew he is experienced player.. to get such a big xp he had to play a lot.. so we cant say it means nothing.

why reset xp for all ppl?? if u want start everything form begin sadzio, i suggest use!resetmyxp option

Cya in PS1 :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Jul 24, 2009 15:38

Reset the whole players XP is out of the question. Wont aruge and debate what xp mean for each one but what is sure is that you are free to play for or not. If you don t like have a huge xp just reset yours, but noway to impose it for all. You asked for and my answer is clearly No :wink: .

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Jul 24, 2009 18:07

BOWDOWN wrote:Reset the whole players XP is out of the question. Wont aruge and debate what xp mean for each one but what is sure is that you are free to play for or not. If you don t like have a huge xp just reset yours, but noway to impose it for all. You asked for and my answer is clearly No :wink: .

+1

however some level has !resetmyxp i think its fair enough to use it by your own when u think yourself the xp getting to hudge. u can simply reset yours.

on the other side i can imagine that u say lets all start over coz some ppl who reset xp alrdy or even got 0 xp issnt fair for other ppl who got all stats etc..

well thats just a point we all need to life with :D

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00

xp is nothing ?? Jesus!! cant believe why some people think that...xp is much, not for skill, xp show you how much regular you are in the server...is the same a new player with 0 xp or Hun with 350.000 xp ??? xp is much of course and some HA can see how regular is, if he is a player with good behaviour surelly HA put him levels...xp is important, no doubts :wink:
And, i dont wanna play with cov ops and the enemy see "enemy disguised" :D

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:05

And, i dont wanna play with cov ops and the enemy see "enemy disguised"

Anyway, expirienced player (not with much XP, but with some skill) can recognize disguised covert ops, even if this cov ops has skill 9.
But indeed, amount of XP shows how much some player is 'devoted' to some server, however is says nothing about player's et skill, just makes game a bit easier for him (more ammo after resp, faster reload, etc.)

Spam Noob

ok:P

Postby sadzio_kg » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ok boys I already lucked but I asked whether there was such possibility: D: D: D:) but you are right I am greeting and for seeing on ps 1!!!

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30

Betinho wrote:xp is important, no doubts :wink:

for u its maybe important but for some others not.

difrent people difrent oppions and view of xp betinho.

its not showing that u a regulary coz if hudge xp.
if u post on forum and play sometimes with us.
and what if ppl reset xp after reach 1000xp? xp is just fun and ofcoz a challenge to reach high :P but in my eyes xp is nothing more then point

Spam God

Postby Monstrkill » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53

I was for Resetxp...I did... :P Is better playing new,new,new Simply is on players..

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34

Whatever.. Much people mind about XP.. I just do a bit to have a goal lol

Talented Spammer

Postby Wazzup » Sun Jul 26, 2009 0:39

a challenge to reach high

just like best frags, hs, ks...people only care about these worthless digits :P
imo there is no point to resetxp, you can always do !resetmyxp but on the other hand fresh start for all would be...interesting :)

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Sun Jul 26, 2009 15:33

Betinho wrote:xp is nothing ?? Jesus!! cant believe why some people think that...xp is much, not for skill, xp show you how much regular you are in the server...is the same a new player with 0 xp or Hun with 350.000 xp ??? xp is much of course and some HA can see how regular is, if he is a player with good behaviour surelly HA put him levels...xp is important, no doubts :wink:

as soon as you have all classes at 9, xp means nothing. I Usually reset my xp as I get everything at full (its easy to get covops, med and engy to 9, and field ops and soldiers are just for fun). Does this make me less regular, than someone with 250k exp (which I would have for sure, without resets)? Dont think so :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 15:42

I'm in middle reset or not, OK :)

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Sun Jul 26, 2009 18:10

Keeks wrote:
Betinho wrote:xp is nothing ?? Jesus!! cant believe why some people think that...xp is much, not for skill, xp show you how much regular you are in the server...is the same a new player with 0 xp or Hun with 350.000 xp ??? xp is much of course and some HA can see how regular is, if he is a player with good behaviour surelly HA put him levels...xp is important, no doubts :wink:

as soon as you have all classes at 9, xp means nothing. I Usually reset my xp as I get everything at full (its easy to get covops, med and engy to 9, and field ops and soldiers are just for fun). Does this make me less regular, than someone with 250k exp (which I would have for sure, without resets)? Dont think so :)

My advice, no reset your xp, es better for you, thats all what can i tell you. :wink:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Jul 26, 2009 18:53

well we can get a endless talk about reset it or not.
bow gave his answer on sadzio's request and i think its pretty clear a no ;)

ppl who have level 1 or 2 has !resetmyxp and i think thats fair enough.

maybe time for a locky.

Spam Kid

Postby Kyrillion » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03

bad idea. lock in place please
http://moriyasha.mybrute.com

click the link for some primeval fun :)

Spam King

Postby Scary » Wed Jul 29, 2009 14:38

Before u guys lock it. Its no point to open new one for that so ill just post it here.
In empty servers we could do xp contest. Who can get most xp in [insert a date] gets a price or smthng. If i remember correctly even there is made something similar before. It would help ressurect empty servers.

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Wed Jul 29, 2009 14:39

Wouldnt resetting EXP be a way to avoid a shuffle? :)

The losing team always moan for a shuffle when they see people with huge exp on the list. Yes i know it means nothing but it means something to most people. :roll:

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 14:52

Audio wrote:Wouldnt resetting EXP be a way to avoid a shuffle? :)

The losing team always moan for a shuffle when they see people with huge exp on the list. Yes i know it means nothing but it means something to most people. :roll:

XP doesn't mean skill though.. (check Bow :D )

Spam Kid

Postby Mariush » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:28

Reset xp for all pp isn't good idea... :(
and everybody can do !resetmyxp if hi want.
I think you are gonna need backup...

Talented Spammer

Postby Es0 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14

Mariush wrote:Reset xp for all pp isn't good idea... :(

not anybody.must be level 1 i think.ohhh and for admins that is rly bad that 0 level cant list players :S

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01

Es0 wrote:
Mariush wrote:Reset xp for all pp isn't good idea... :(

not anybody.must be level 1 i think.ohhh and for admins that is rly bad that 0 level cant list players :S

Be good and get levels.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009