Just to be shure

Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Official Member

Just to be shure

Postby DaRkMaN » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:55

Hello guys!
Today we where playing Golden Dunk and i called artillery strike on place like 10 meters from basket!is that considerd spaw or not? Dexta told me it is spaw,i heard like 10 PS members it is not spaw,that spaw is up in those boxes,so pls answer me is it or is it not spaw?

Second question is,is it alowed to go throw enemy spaw or is it not!i got worend but i didnt know for that rule,from then on i always worend somebody if i saw him do that,but then sebb told me it is alowed! So is it alowed on some maps,is it alowed on every map to go trow enemy spaw?

Thx for answers!Just wont to be clear on this things!

ok,i get my answers!and when i go trow spaw i didnt mean to kill just like you said sebb on venice is a great path trow enemy spaw! Thx guys,really!
Last edited by DaRkMaN on Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:21, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Re: Just to be shure

Postby deep » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:05

DaRkMaN wrote:Hello guys!
Today we where playing Golden Dunk and i called artillery strike on place like 10 meters from basket!is that considerd spaw or not? Dexta told me it is spaw,i heard like 10 PS members it is not spaw,that spaw is up in those boxes,so pls answer me is it or is it not spaw?

Second question is,is it alowed to go throw enemy spaw or is it not!i got worend but i didnt know for that rule,from then on i always worend somebody if i saw him do that,but then sebb told me it is alowed! So is it alowed on some maps,is it alowed on every map to go trow enemy spaw?

Thx for answers!Just wont to be clear on this things!

1st. spawn is a place where players spawn/respawn. it is always 1 place, it doesnt change. if players r not spawning to the place ur telling, then its not spawn. obvious..

2nd. u can go pass where ever u want but if u shoot, then its sk and u take full responsibility. also players from spawn r allowed to shoot u if u spawnpass (correct me if im wrong)

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:13

heyo darkman

first about the map golden dunk

in this map it is nearly impossible to protect spawnarea, because the object (the basket) is directly between the 2 respawn-points...

i tell all players: lets see this map as 15 minutes funmap and so the spawnkill-rule is disabled in this map, similar it is in madbunker... see it as fun, kill and die... those 15 min. will go by
about arty... well . arty directly near spawn indeed is kinda lame, if sk - rule or not.. u also go risk to kill ur mates attacking the basket with their objects... pls try to avoid arty there.. sure it is not controlable 100%..

walking through spawn
rulebook says, it is not allowed to walk into enemy spawn.
all in all a clear rule what is made to avoid spawnkilling.

but i like to see it more related for the game. that means, if someone rly got only the intention to come to "other side" and meets no enemy i see no reason to warn him. loveliest example is venice.. if u hide behind a corner, waiting for enemy team ran by and u sprint fast through spawn , for example to find and kill a mortaring soldat beside the church... there is absolute no intention to break a rule.. so i dont warn.. not to compare with someone who hides into enemy spawn to wait for their respawn to knife them all after they walked out ... this is something where it is necessary to warn the player...

short: u got nothing to search in enemy spawn - stay out, but if u rly only wanna run through.. u can try it, but if u get busted by respawning enemies... u are not allowed to shot, accept ur destiny and die :)
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:23

Concerning the first question, it's always a risk to put arty so close to spawn, you may hit the spawn as you may not, but if u hit the spawn you have to face the consequences, so take the artillery as far as possible from the spawnpoint.

About the second question, the spawn in goldendunk is totally unprotected, imo if the player is afk or not shooting you should let him be, and if someone shoots you from there just ask someone to warn him for spawncamping.
Basically you shouldn't touch players in spawn and they shouldn't touch you from there.

Spam God

Postby IceCreamy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:30

Golden Dunk is a sk map, like Glider. I think you should just allow sk on Golden Dunk, and make it a panzer map or smth. Or just remove it :wink:
My Skype account: IceCreamChris
Feel free to add me :)

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:49

The thing is, u spawn in that box thing, and that pushes u out with the little spawn protection so its imbossible to sk there, like in madbunker cuz in there u spawn inside a room and u are falling down.. to a certain point what teleports u somewhere on the field :)

Official Member

Postby Dutchman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 18:33

dont listen to drag he lies!!!!

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Jul 15, 2009 20:36

Leave him alone Dustman.

And yes like its said many times you are allowed to go through the spawn but don't shoot there or you will be warned.

Its simple. Is all clear now ? Good if yes.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Wed Jul 15, 2009 21:32

Saukko wrote:Leave him alone Dustman.

And yes like its said many times you are allowed to go through the spawn but don't shoot there or you will be warned.

Its simple. Is all clear now ? Good if yes.

Dustman... :lol: Rofl :P

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29

ChristheKid wrote:Golden Dunk is a sk map, like Glider. I think you should just allow sk on Golden Dunk, and make it a panzer map or smth. Or just remove it :wink:

Glider is not a sk map, never been, never will be.
Any SK there shall be reported to the admin right away.
And I am especially talking about the allies first spawn ;)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:09

Ammz wrote:
ChristheKid wrote:Golden Dunk is a sk map, like Glider. I think you should just allow sk on Golden Dunk, and make it a panzer map or smth. Or just remove it :wink:

Glider is not a sk map, never been, never will be.
Any SK there shall be reported to the admin right away.
And I am especially talking about the allies first spawn ;)

+1 ammz :D
The only good thing about golden dunk is the sk part :)
and also its my first time hearing glider is sk map :D

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009