Old server topics and posts from 2009, Read only
Spam Kid

Postby Kyrillion » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:02

After seeing him play i dont know what to think of 17 .

only things i know is that:

He's French.
He doesn't speak english.
never appologizes after TK. TB
TK's and TB's a fair amount more then the average player.
Plays in a weird style... (slow reactions, shoots at random places in a map he has been before)

All in all he isnt to bad and it looks as if he's a 'Newb
however he has most of the skills full and has played most maps in rotation so thats rather contradictional.

i cant make head nor tail of it.

can you?

With Regards.

Kyrillion.

Spam Kid

Postby Spectre » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:09

Um. Can I ask you a question?

...Who cares?

Well, I don't really remember him TKing me, maybe when I was Covert Ops (people tend to TB me one by one until 1hp, then let me die or just kill me), but I recognize him as someone pretty new in... Maybe games at all? Or even computer. But let's don't play o-wiseone detectives and play. :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46

Had you got any tourble with him or you just try yo know him better? Well, indeed he s surly a newbie looking to his gameplay style and the way how he act but he s surly not the only one around, give him sometime to become more familiar with ET and its particularities, if you think that there is realy a need i can also have a little discussion with him and explain him some points :wink: .

Official Member

Postby Death » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44

BOWDOWN wrote: give him sometime to become more familiar with ET and its particularities: .

Imo he plays ET for like 4 months or something.. maybe more. I think you should know the rules a bit after 4 months.

But i agree with that you say he ain't the only one. 1player that is more worse then 17. is KOT&ALA.

Last thing. If he tk/tb much, just contact an |PS| member or admin and ask if they can help or maybe warn him in french so he will understand it.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:50

Maybe he sometimes break rule, but imo he's fine person. Kyrillion apologize isn't rule it's only culture. If you want you can say sorry if you don't want don't apologize, but then people can think you are rude.

Kyrillion wrote:He's French.

So? Racist? On PS Servers playing people from every country. It's not reason to punish him.

Kyrillion wrote:He doesn't speak english.

Like I said before on PS you can find people of all world, so if you please somebody to say him to stop TK/TB I'm sure this person will do it.

And last you can always make demo :)

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:21

@LadyDeath. he's just telling the facts he knows about this guy, to ease members jobs: like they shouldn't waste time speaking with him in English, but in french to solve things.

about the apologize after tb/tk: i see not apologizing as a minor provocation, coz the victim may see it as an intentional tk/tb.

Spam Kid

Postby Spectre » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:37

LadyDeath, why so offensive way to talk to Kyrillion? It's obvious that if he says "He's French, he doesn't speak english" means talk to him in french.

Anyway, I don't think it is right to make a debate over a user who doesn't even look at forums. Would you like to be in his skin? Being debated by some people that don't know him?

He's propably just new to using mouse and all, you should know how it's like when you don't really control what you're doing in-game.

Cheers!

Veteran

Postby kica » Wed Jul 15, 2009 13:35

honestly I dont understand point of that topic

does he rulebreak or did smth wrong or we just talk about his ''newbie'' style...

and if he dont say sorry after tk/tb is not so big crime :wink:

Server High Admin

hi

Postby Betinho » Wed Jul 15, 2009 15:48

well guys, my suggestion....i know 17. and i know Kot-ala (dont remember the prefect nick :) )
17. : i dont remember kick him, of course not banned, he use hw and tk a bit? yes. he tk and dont say sorry? yes. But im sure he dont understand english. i will try to talk with him (or some admin french can help :) ) but no need hard punish with him.
Kot-Ala: i kicked him 2 or 3 times coz he tk and team damage too much, not on purpose of course, but he need learn a bit about this (tk and td, sometimes more than 3000 and 10 / 15 tk).
Anyway, my suggestion, no ban for this guys, they dont know english i think, we need someone to talk with them for advice/warn about this, but thats all :)

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jul 15, 2009 15:51

Spectre wrote:LadyDeath, why so offensive way to talk to Kyrillion? It's obvious that if he says "He's French, he doesn't speak english" means talk to him in french.

Well I noticed some racist thing. And I think you mustn't defend people ^^

@Diamond: 17. playing some long time on PS, so members should know this guy. Always they can use TAB and see his flag.

+1 Kica

Spam Kid

Postby Spectre » Wed Jul 15, 2009 16:22

I really don't know what to say. Saying someone's French, and you take it as a racist attack. You're Polish!

Does it make me a racist too?

Close the topic, I think... It isn't even a "topic".

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jul 15, 2009 16:30

Spectre wrote:I really don't know what to say. Saying someone's French, and you take it as a racist attack. You're Polish!

Does it make me a racist too?

Close the topic, I think... It isn't even a "topic".

:o you racist :P
kidding :)
well my fault, but it this context it sounds racist -_- but nvm

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Jul 15, 2009 17:32

hes racist against same race? cmon :lol: :D lolfc

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Jul 15, 2009 17:40

I lost -_- nevermind :P

Spam Kid

Postby Kyrillion » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02

@LadyDeath: sorry if i offended you in any way with the french comment but i was just curious about this guy, somehow i cant understand his playstyle. thats all
so no need to be upset or smth.

at the rest nothing about tk or tb issues with him personally but i often see his name with the red TK text on it.

as most of my questions have been awnsered (thank you) this topic may now meaninglessly void away in the dusty cabinet that is the forum.

Regards,

Kyrillion

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28

end.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2009