PS5 final changes - post your suggestions

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
PS Founder

PS5 final changes - post your suggestions

Postby landser » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:47

PS5 is running fine so i made the last big changes:

bots off

changed the xp levels (now you dont get the first 3 levels for free but you have to work up like: 1st level engi: 20xp; 2nd level engi: 60xp ...) and you dont need 1000 xp for level 9 but only 850 (if you got every class full, nothing will change for you ;) )

also the headshot sounds is setted back to "bling"

soon there will come some !news files ... but henry will post there something soon ...

but do you have any idea how to improve PS5? post it here ;)

Spam Kid

Postby devilindisguise » Thu Dec 06, 2007 21:33

I think friendly mine damage should be off,and you could just walk on them,because some low skilled players put landmines on the way team move and it make troubles. :arrow:

Official Member

Postby Evil » Thu Dec 06, 2007 22:04

devilindisguise wrote:I think friendly mine damage should be off,and you could just walk on them,because some low skilled players put landmines on the way team move and it make troubles. :arrow:

!Agree.

Talented Spammer

Postby Madame » Thu Dec 06, 2007 23:01

devilindisguise wrote:I think friendly mine damage should be off,and you could just walk on them,because some low skilled players put landmines on the way team move and it make troubles. :arrow:

They not just put the way where others move, they also step on your mines too, destroying them.

But thats not a problem, dont think its nessesery to change it.

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Fri Dec 07, 2007 0:57

Madame +1
In my opinio others schould be more careful where they going. This is not problem because all exacly see where are landmines friends from team. So just more look at map than say thats is wrong and make trouble.
Landser one question this !news wil not make this server more lag? For ppl with not very good connection that can be a trouble. And one more how to create bind to stop !news, this is propably sth comand for this?
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:00

the music !news is just a pk3 file wave file.
dont get lag on server of that.
the thing can be that the pk3 file is a big 1 or a short 1 thats all.

no worry's mate i know that kind stuff had my own clan with 3 servers running so i know lot of it cause i program my server by myself and the populairity of my game server was in the netherlands group at 4th place so realy good and populair :D

PS Founder

Postby landser » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39

theres no news on server besides the default map news like !news goldrush ...

Official Member

Postby Evil » Fri Dec 07, 2007 14:31

landser wrote:theres no news on server besides the default map news like !news goldrush ...

aight well as u say in a post earler landser maybe u would put some new on but i just explain a shortcut that its nothing bout and get lag from it. :D

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007