Oops

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

Oops

Postby Spyhawk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 17:18

Just to say i'm sorry, I just was (temp) banned on PS2 :oops:
Map was the "nighmare" one, with all ghosts and the flying christ.

I jump on spawn, cause I've seen another player around it and I think It was still capturable (but wasn't the case at this stage of the map...). I kill nobody on spawn, but I bleed someone for sure. When I see that the flag wasn't here anymore, I stop shooting and I have just time to say "sorry" twice before ban.

So, not an unban request (its a temp ban), but just to say i'm really sorry, cause I know the rules and it really wasn't on purpose ;)

See you on a few days on PS2 again :)

Veteran

Postby RollinNewt » Sun Nov 18, 2007 17:38

Thats fair enough Spyhawk, i was the 1 who tempbanned you for a week. But considerin the tone of this post and the apologetic manner ill unban u 2moro instead so its only a day ban.
To explain why i did ban u, i had warned 3 axis ppl not 2 SK, kicked 4 and got a tad fed up of it all so said next time is ban, and u were next. I can understand that u may have thought it was still captureable though, so ill lift it 2moro for u instead of a weeek

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 17:58

Oh, it was you :D

I see a guy who do "!kick this one" and "!kick this other one" on chat. But as I don't see a -PS- tag (you were undercover), i really was thinking that was a "normal" player who was doing some joke (as he seems to kick everybody :D).

But that my mistake, and must assume it. Will try to learn more the map for next time ;)

Gold Star

Postby nooth » Mon Nov 19, 2007 13:53

hehe, PS-admins kicking ppl for fun.. that i wanna see. :D::twisted:

good post spyhawk, shows character...
!!Gnothé Seauton!!

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Nov 19, 2007 14:32

nooth wrote:hehe, PS-admins kicking ppl for fun.. that i wanna see. :D::twisted:

good post spyhawk, shows character...

Nooth :

1. Stay out of topics when it s not ur stuff.
2. Low craps and useless posts.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007