banned for push :S

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Kid

banned for push :S

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 20:21

OK so this is explanation: Techun always cursing everybody around him. Two nights ago he was cursing me, so today I have pushed him for death, not with intention, just wanna push him away from me and I got banned for this - do you believe? You can see that he always geting muted for his words. This push is nothig argument for ban me pernamently.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Nov 14, 2007 20:30

indeed, he acts almost more kiddy then you. well, i have it under control actually. and yea, i specced u aroung 10 minutes, u did more then just 1 teamkill on purpose, so don't try to lie to me. funny if a admin is undercover around, isn't it? and u pushed him also on purpose to death, i'm not that stupid. be sorry for what u did and give a nice explanation, or live with ur permanent ban.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 20:54

yes I made 2 or 3 teamkills on one person there is no doubt but it was while I was playing around 30 minuts on goldrush and reason was that he was teamkilling me more than I had him. he also cursing on me but not really today (today was a one bad word, not in english), so if u was specing me then u had notice it, wasn't it? and this push on techun wasnt really with intention for death, I knew that u was specing me and seeking any argument to kick or ban so why I had to do it?

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Nov 14, 2007 20:57

well, actually i don't know why ppl break rules, this happens even when admins with tags are around. well, unban at sunday (18. of november), ur second and last chance.

Spam Kid

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 21:02

yeah, but why I have to be banned for that long time, when other doing more forbidden things

Veteran

Postby Erin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 21:18

coz ur broke rules >>> so the conseqeuns are a ban of a few days.

u can see it if u stole something and the cops catched you and u are 14 days in prison ;) so be patient, meby try on the other PS servers to play

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Nov 14, 2007 21:21

cuz i saw u while rulebreaking. if others jump from a bridge u do it too? etc...

like i said, unban at sunday.

edit: btw erinho, no need to post here for u, u wasn't on the server and u have nothing to do with the ban.

Spam Kid

Postby Jordan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 19:11

icefrost wrote:cuz i saw u while rulebreaking. (...)

yeah but there were more ppl who was breaking the rules, and I only I got banned, fine

icefrost wrote:if others jump from a bridge u do it too? etc...
(...)

if someone kid will cursing on you, then you will put this fact away and you will no react? no you just mute him or ban, so if you'd told me that I was behaving really no appropriately then I will told you stop muting, kicking or banning someone who will swearing on you, aight?
I have no patient for thats kids, and I didnt broke rules more than they

we live in democracy's world so why I am been treated different than others bigger rulebreakers, huh?

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Nov 15, 2007 19:22

well, i saw YOU rulebreaking several times.

Jordan wrote:I have no patient for thats kids, and I didnt broke rules more than they

so? who care's, u break the rules, i saw YOU, u got punished for it. if i would see anybody else breaking the rules it just would go the same way, no doubt about that. but anyway, that's out of your business.

so, unban at sunday, nothing more to add.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007