47%
No
50%
With my idea it will rock
3%

Total votes : 34
Veteran

Postby RollinNewt » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:52

problem is a 2 hit kill on medics (1 HS 1body hit) would leave any other class pretty much dead, now as it is, snipin is a skill u learn and pick up, u dont start as an expert. Its also true that newb snipers have no chance against the experiecned 1s, but in my opinion the experienced snipers are the 1s we should please. A poor sniper usually means a poor sniper, if u cant kill a medic with 3hits (1standin) or 4hits on the move then u really need 2 practise snipin more often :)

Trust if anything changed with snipin it would b far 2 easy for skillful snipers (most of them aint daft enuff 2 go after medics in 1st place, leave that to the rest of the team :P)

Gold Star

Postby nooth » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:32

i think we should leave it as it is. Its a challenge for the skilled snipers and.... an even bigger challenge for the less skilled snipers.. :)
!!Gnothé Seauton!!

Spam Kid

Postby Rhythms » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47

Seems a little overpowered and it's not that
hard to get HS with a sniper rifle anyway.

Sorry, No.

Rhythms,

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:35

Rhythms wrote:Seems a little overpowered and it's not that
hard to get HS with a sniper rifle anyway.

Sorry, No.

Rhythms,

Yah i agree...anyway sniper is already powerfull!

vote:no

Henry

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:48

RollinNewt wrote:problem is a 2 hit kill on medics (1 HS 1body hit) would leave any other class pretty much dead, now as it is, snipin is a skill u learn and pick up, u dont start as an expert. Its also true that newb snipers have no chance against the experiecned 1s, but in my opinion the experienced snipers are the 1s we should please. A poor sniper usually means a poor sniper, if u cant kill a medic with 3hits (1standin) or 4hits on the move then u really need 2 practise snipin more often :)

Trust if anything changed with snipin it would b far 2 easy for skillful snipers (most of them aint daft enuff 2 go after medics in 1st place, leave that to the rest of the team :P)

Ye,

dont wanna enlarge my ego but im a pretty good sniper, if 2hs was a kill or the damage with scope would be more it would be to easy

When im in a good spot and i spot lots of targets, its to easy to take them all out, that would ruin the teamwork imo

We dont need good snipers, we need good cov ops :)

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007