Remove the new server changes

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

Remove the new server changes

Postby Repta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 14:14

1st It seems that no1 likes them, no self heal for medics??? no akimbo handguns?
Players are complaining and i dont like it either. I think we will lose players with this not get more. If this is so medics become less powerful then please change other things. Like increasing the strength of the shotgun and sten so those weapons are a good option to choose.

I think this way we only get less medics and this will result in more campers (snipers, mgs more explosives etc).

2nd some time ago you added commands like !thief and !owned. I think these commands are useless and just spam. We have a VC enemy in disguise so no need for !thief and wtf is up with the !owned command... It is the same as those annoying binds when you kill some1.

3th please remove a few maps, minas a 1 hour campfest (7 fieldopses WTF) that cant be won by the axis. Last night i was engineer with rifle and almost every shot i made was a 3 hit.

Fun beach: In the begin there is a huge chance for sk/sc. When the allies have the flag/blown the wall it is again a campfest in those small corridors.
It is almost impossible to blow up the generator. With this amount of players this map is just shit. Most of the time you wont get past the generator.

Maybe add
Fata Morgana (at least 1 deathmatch map and it hasnt been in the camp for some while, mcassino and the horror map dunno the name anymore its big and you need to steal the obje and put it in a boat.

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sun Nov 11, 2007 14:54

well this changing are terrible.. and ppl whining. for me -1 :?

about minas i like it.. its hard to do somthing but its really great map.

fun beach is sk and sc map and u cant do nothing with it... just warn ppl

Veteran

Postby Repta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 14:59

jonyjasiek wrote:well this changing are terrible.. and ppl whining. for me -1 :?

That is because you were camping yourself throwing airstrikes and making monsterkills non stop.

that is not the only problem of fun beach, 110 factory is also a map that isnt very popular dunno who wants it in but i dont mind if it is gone.

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:02

I dont see any good point in any of the changes. Havent we talked about asking players what they want? huh?

Spam Noob

Postby FiLoKu » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:16

I think that: the 1 point is orrible...u change completely ET game!!!!

but the other point is well..I think u can do a general discussion! :wink:

-KrIpTo- :D

[/img]

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:21

Repta wrote:
jonyjasiek wrote:well this changing are terrible.. and ppl whining. for me -1 :?

That is because you were camping yourself throwing airstrikes and making monsterkills non stop.

that is not the only problem of fun beach, 110 factory is also a map that isnt very popular dunno who wants it in but i dont mind if it is gone.

yes coz i wanna do best spree..

about 110 factory +1 repti

Official Member

Postby __Mr-Unknown__ » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:37

Heyerz ppl

I also discovered this morning, but i think the server owners got a good reason for this changing. The most players lost their xp, but not all. + i heard on the server that u can heal yourself if u have lvl 3 medic.

So wait for an answer from the PS#1 server owner plz

thx
__Mr-Unknown__

Veteran

Postby Repta » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:49

__Mr-Unknown__ wrote:Heyerz ppl

I also discovered this morning, but i think the server owners got a good reason for this changing. The most players lost their xp, but not all. + i heard on the server that u can heal yourself if u have lvl 3 medic.

So wait for an answer from the PS#1 server owner plz

thx
__Mr-Unknown__

You cant heal yourself from lvl3, my XP hasnt been reset for some reason and it is impossble. Low healt heal with neelde has also been removed. Most likely was this to make medics less powerfull and increase the teamwork, but atm almost no1 wants to be medic so no healing at all but more campers.

Veteran

Postby Nemesis » Sun Nov 11, 2007 15:54

sorry guys little mistake with ps1, medics were seted to g_medic 31 instead of 81. Medic is normal and can heal himself only diference is about not having akimbos

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007