request

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Pro

request

Postby Calabria » Mon Nov 05, 2007 17:01

jop, banned 2, i don't really know why? Last map i played as engineer with rifle, and had some unfortunate tk's. Still, not so many to be banned for.

++spawn kill= with heavy weapons right? I had some with rifle , so that can't be it.

Greetz

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Mon Nov 05, 2007 17:28

SK with light weapon is allowed only on capturable spawn (see RuleBook). So, what was the map name ?

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Mon Nov 05, 2007 17:31

Youre banned by Scuba for primarily SK and other rulebreaks.

Your ban will be lifted in 5 hours, since its a tempban. (No need for an Request then)

Killing the enemy in his fixed spawn is always SK.
Shooting from distance (scoped rifle, riflenade etc...) to a flagspawn for killcount is sk, too.
Using heavy weapons at a flagspawn (flamer, venom, mg etc) is Sk as well.

Edit: Offtopic: 333 Posts xD

Official Member

Postby Samuraii » Mon Nov 05, 2007 18:23

if your not an admin or a persone banned dont spam this topic
post changed by Szeryf
"Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

Veteran

Re: request

Postby Scuba_Steve » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:04

Calabria wrote:jop, banned 2, i don't really know why? Last map i played as engineer with rifle, and had some unfortunate tk's. Still, not so many to be banned for.

++spawn kill= with heavy weapons right? I had some with rifle , so that can't be it.

Greetz

Calabria, as Wastl told you i banned, this is because ive already kicked you before for excessive tking/tbing and that was the time when i said to myself 'Time to watch Calabria'

When i saw you at the server again i decided to spec you and i didnt see you rulebreak but...

When the map 'Metro' was on the Axis got spawnkilled a lot (happens more but its very annoying) so i decided to spec the Axis spawn, when i was doing that i !kicked someone for spawnkilling (dont know who) and i made a global warning: 'SPAWNKILLING/SPAWNCAMPING = !KICK/!BAN'

Then i kicked a player for spawncamping, i was really sick of warning people all the time cause i also wanted to join the game and play on, before i went spec i saw you running in spawn (standing on stairs) and you killed someone with rifle (not even nade) so i decided to !ban you for 24h.

You ban is probarly lifted now and i dont want to see you rulebreak again ok?

bb,

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:40

ok scuba, but i have the feeling that some moderators/admins don't even know their own rules :?

Some say sk only counts when you use heavy weaponary,(rifle is not heavy is it? :lol: ), others say killing at spawn always counts as sk, even if you use a knife. They even have binds to make that clear

8O

I will take a good look at the rulebook.

Thx,

byebye

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Tue Nov 06, 2007 18:05

Its not us who dont understand the rules, its you.

There are two spawns: flagspawn or permanent spawn, flag is captureable, permanent is permanent.

Any shot to the permanent spawn is disallowed. NO SK at any permanent spawn allowed.

-
At flag: Its only allowed to kill there if you try to caputure the spawn.

Its not allowed to kill from bigger distances, cause you cant say youre trying to capture spawn, if you shoot e.g. with sniper rifle from other end of map...

To use heavy weapons on a flagspawn is SK! Not allowed!

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Wed Nov 07, 2007 16:54

hey,it's been 2 days, and i'm still banned..what gives? I thought it was 24h ban

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Nov 07, 2007 17:25

Someone probably forgot or made a mistake

/Ban lifted
/Locking up
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007