Rifle and Nade damage!

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

Postby fUnner » Fri Nov 02, 2007 13:52

Remove rifles, remove adre, remove all classes, remove all weapons and hand out only single luger and here we go =D

i think a rifle limit is ok and not more. Ok i hate it too to get killed by rilfes, but other hate it when they get killed by only medics!

Imo: its fair :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Fri Nov 02, 2007 20:08

i have to agree on getting raped every 3 secs by a rifle, so ye maybe 1 or atleast less rifles a team imo :wink: :arrow:

Spam Lord

Postby Zubaka » Fri Nov 02, 2007 21:44

Afterlife wrote:i have to agree on getting raped every 3 secs by a rifle, so ye maybe 1 or atleast less rifles a team imo :wink: :arrow:

I agree with Afterlife...

Everytime when I'm doing good ( means sprees etc or just nice pwning )
Im getting raped by rifle nade -_-.
Really bored with it.
Hope riflenade dmg will be decreased or something like that =P

Official Member

Postby Samuraii » Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:14

Guys , end of discusion is already done.. :)

look neme's first and last post :lol:
"Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

Talented Spammer
Location: Solar system > Earth > Europe > Poland > Rzeszow :)

Postby Deathstalker » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:01

Wastl wrote:ET is one game, what you need is anohter game.... (disable that disable that .... lower bla bla bla) :x

yes! i agree with u m8 on 100% !!! This game has been made for playing all of allowed classes, all weapons should be enabled etc. and don't change anything! This game is about war. There were all of available weapons. I think panzer, flame etc. should be enabled. :roll: leave it as default

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:56

dont read the whole topic, but its possible to lower the damage, just make some custom weapscripts ;) server-side of course!
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Sat Nov 03, 2007 14:57

on second tought its better this way, i like to use rifle too but when its only 1 a team and ur playing 20v20 u dont have a chance to take it.... :arrow:

Spam Kid

Postby Kumagoro » Sun Nov 04, 2007 17:01

The thing is, engineers are the most vunerable class in the game, they often have to step away from the fight, and with bullets rushing above them construct or destroy objective.

It's hard to get a decent score then, but the rifle, being a powerful tool kinda equalizes that, medics haven't got flak jackets, that's why they're easy to kill with nades, and that's good, engineer can't be killed so easily with the rifle since he has got the flak jacket

So if you get killed by rifle nades, become an engineer, you won't die then, and the rifle is weak vs MP40 after the nade misses

Get over it, medics get frags, engies build objectives and NEED a powerful defence/offence tool

If everybody used only the SMG's, the game would become boring

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:50

lol, medics complaining about a weapon that can kill em more easely :lol:

I don't like it when players always stay in medic class, even in base race---->base race is for Cvops!. Last time, i was the only cvops, all the others were medic :x

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007