Cant play normal.

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Noob

Cant play normal.

Postby jojo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 13:25

We cant play normal :( . Jibro is all time tk or tb ;(((.
and sugestion to addshore:
give comand spec999 do frist lvl :D we need it .Somtimse all teams are blocked when any admin are off
polish wersion:
dodaj spec999 do 1lvl'a bo ludzie ciągle blokują teamy jak nie ma nikogo z wysokim lvlem :cry:

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Tue Oct 23, 2007 13:30

spec999 is a trused command if you abuse it the players will get msg overflow or pb int failure or if there are 40 ppl lvl 1 dudes connect fastly doi ng spec999 there will be 39 kicked and 1v0

Spam Kid

Postby j250 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 17:57

Damelon wrote:spec999 is a trused command if you abuse it the players will get msg overflow or pb int failure or if there are 40 ppl lvl 1 dudes connect fastly doi ng spec999 there will be 39 kicked and 1v0v

Unfortunately this is true :( But maybe be a little more slack on what level you can get spec999 at, maybe reduce a little? I mean level 1 is a bit extreme, but maybe 4 or 5? Because more people have it to 6 and Its still a high enough level to have a trusted player do it...
Well to be fair i'm not always to concerned about laggers, and I dont mind if spec999 isnt done, but it can be a little stupid doing it every map, some people haver slower computers, deal with it :P it doesnt matter if for a few minutes its like 7vs10 but usually the lag is on both teams so its still fair.
Ill leave it to neme or allooma to read this, or addshore to read and feedback to them :P and ultimately to make a decision on how this should be dealt with.

J250

Official Member

Postby addshore » Tue Oct 23, 2007 18:02

I think it should saty as it is.
The whole point of the level system would be defeated if you gave it to lesse levels.

THe level system is made so that there are few new abilities / commands @ each level. They are supposedly ordered in how much trust is needed to use them.
The level below which ever levelk has !spec999 already ahs 1 thing (i think pip and pop)

If someone can be trusted with the next command along the line then maybe they will get setted a level up.

There is what i think the level system is about :) But ty for telling us what you think

Addshore

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Tue Oct 23, 2007 20:01

tk or tb
warn them, annoy them, pip them, gib them, burn them unttil lthey die and they get bored or simply call an admin on xfire. Xfire is almost a most used program for quick talking write on me or on other PS admins get them kick them warn them ban them and Stop them!

Veteran

Postby Repta » Tue Oct 23, 2007 23:12

If my PC is on Xfire is on so if some1 needs an admin on PS1 just PM me. I am not very active atm but you can still ask me if somethings needs to be done.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007