WTF!?! Is happening on PS 5?

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

WTF!?! Is happening on PS 5?

Postby horzy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:41

I came to play on PS 5 few min ago and i saw lot's of ppl sk ing the bots..ok...let it be bots are bots (even though through i don't like sk..bots or not) I joined the Axis team, since allies was full (2 more than axis) and sk just kept on going..even though a player was in that team. I warned them, but noone listened. Even a PS member continued to make spawn kills. So i banned him and 1 more. (most heawy duty spawn killers).

I don't know where this is going...

If i made mistake pls convince (proove it) other wise.

Horzy

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:28

Yep i agre with Horzy. I also see that. Last day i play on PS5 with Axis where only i was ppl and others players with my team were Bots. I try to tell ppl to give me chance go out from spawn but they dont listen. They have a great big killingspree and that was the more important. In my opinion thats is not play, that is extermination. I dont like this. Thats is not fair and good game. A number of bots in the teams schould be the same then game will be fair. :| :| :| :|

Mefisto

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Sat Oct 20, 2007 13:39

Agree, rules are for all in my honest opinion ;)

Sk = Sk, bots or no bots.

And it would be silly if you can't ban/kick all sk'ers because just everybody is doing it and server would end up empty, just warn and kick if needed all .. this is a big and important rule and need to followed by all if not it will end up as a mess..

Grtz Xav

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Sat Oct 20, 2007 13:47

tukkerstefan tell me always what happen at other servers if he is there. Today he was at ps2, telled me any1 sk. I came and saw Multikill, Ludercrustkill etc so i typed: !Ban 1h ok i left and was now back at ps2 then he telled me again there is a sker -.- i came again multikill etc !ban 1h.

If tukker tell it me again and one of the two is it ill ban permanent -.-

Torte
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sat Oct 20, 2007 14:19

I agree too! SK it's not allowed. I know its fun but no anymore.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

PS Founder

Postby landser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 17:23

spawnkilling was and IS forbidden on every PS server - of course also on PS5!

once i was spawnkilling too, but since we got somewhere a discussion about allowing to spawnkill bots its forbidden ... i will "have an eye" on it and force them to play by rules ...

but before you ban them perm, pls warn them and if they keep on doing that: kick ...

Spam Kid

Postby Armagedon » Sat Oct 20, 2007 18:18

I was sk too... I'm sorry. I won't do that again. But it isn't giving points to our
rating, hmmm ?

Veteran

Postby horzy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 18:20

landser:

I kicked 1 player + baned regular and PS Member, last 2 should know the rules. Am i right?

And if i see a nice unban request, i will unban regular after 3 days..but only with UNBAN request.
Last edited by horzy on Sat Oct 20, 2007 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Oct 20, 2007 18:25

Its too bad that human nature lets us act like mindless cows from time to time...

I call shotgun to SK, everyone else queue up in a line behind me :roll:
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Sat Oct 20, 2007 18:42

horzy wrote:landser:

I kicked 1 player + baned regular and PS Member, last 2 should know the rules. Am i right?

And if i see a nice unban request, i will unban regular after 3 days..but only with UNBAN request.

i couldn't find any members banned on showbans.. :roll:

PS Founder

Postby landser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 19:02

X-avier wrote:
horzy wrote:landser:

i couldn't find any members banned on showbans.. :roll:

i dont know what focked up the server, but the bans are probably lost :(

i think they learned their lesson and if they still keep on spawnkilling you can ban them ;)

Veteran

Postby horzy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 19:13

Dammit. OK..i sure hope so, Landser.

Prolly when bots where stucked, shrubb was stucked also. Never mind...

PS Founder

Postby landser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 19:25

this shouldnt happen again, but if ... uhhhm pm me :P

Talented Spammer

Postby ven0m » Sat Oct 20, 2007 21:11

I am guilty too!!! the other day i was a bit drunk and threw 2 airstrikes killing about 743 people because i was getting bored that everyone else on my team was doing it and i was trying to hang back a bit. To Horzy and Geek lord i do apologise, i know drinking is a bad excuse and is in no way a reason but it did cloud my judgement and it made me be a little bit 'awkward'. However, upon realising i was becoming a bit of a ******* i did quit and havn't made that mistake since.

I do not however appreciate the sk'ing and the fact that i was doing it myself and realised how bad it makes the game for people i will not be doing it again and certainly won't hesitate to inform the admins of regular culprits.

Again, i am sorry - it won't happen again and i agree with all the points made here in this topic.

And also kids - don't drink!! Anyways, i'm off out with my cousin now to get hammered........and its nothing to be proud of!!!

DON'T SK/SC/TK/TB!!!!! Landser runs a great server, please respect it.
<div>There will be blood!!!</div><br />

Spam King

Postby -Neji- » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:32

I think they dont know rule book but when we joining to PS 5 server we can see the rulebook but i think they cant read...and dont know wtf is a SK... ;]

I can't let you scream

PS Founder

Postby landser » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:57

Neji wrote:I think they dont know rule book but when we joining to PS 5 server we can see the rulebook but i think they cant read...and dont know wtf is a SK... ;]

ya, but the screen was added after this happened ... also some people dont know what is spawnkilling ... but nvm, you can see this rule now at the loading screen and also at !rulebook
but dont worry, the rules will be forced now harder ;)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007