Important, look here

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Cheater

Important, look here

Postby Fix » Thu Oct 18, 2007 20:52

So im wondering why did bazooka come back and could we turn it off again. For example its so anoying if your on a killing spree and a panza noob come infront you and just randomly shoots killing him self you and his possible team mates near by and after that evryone is pissed off and the whining starts.

And the second thing is could we have the original maps campaing back, it was in PS#1 for few days and evryone enjoyed that so we all like to get it back.

Greetz, Fix

PS:dunno if this rite place to post this
Last edited by Fix on Thu Oct 18, 2007 20:55, edited 1 time in total.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Oct 18, 2007 20:54

maybe the 'PS1 Suggestions? Config Changes? Bugs? Post them here!' topic would be a better choice for it.

me for myself saw those heavy weapon discussions a way too much. the game is not basically made only for medics which doing 30 kills in a raw f.e.

for myself, all classes should be enabled (maybe except venom) on some point.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Thu Oct 18, 2007 20:55

hey
yes its the good place because its in ps1;)
i also don't like the panzer.
but sometimes it's fun but i know ps1 is getting more and more crowded so it gets annoying the panzafaust
on a less crowded server it would be good idea for soldierclass upgrade
but on crowded server i prefer the mg;)

thanks diamond:)

Veteran

Postby Repta » Thu Oct 18, 2007 21:07

Dude why do you think you speak for all the players on ps1?? You are 1 of the persons that ignores almost every rule and your close to a ban. I have seen you TK, SK and using caps lock all the time and most of the time in a line with noob in it.

There was some bug few days ago and because of it we had the classic 6 map campaign. There were very few players on with those maps. I think you were 1 of the few players that liked it.

About the panzer: I think its ok if it unlocked, as long as players watch where they shoot. If they dont do that and TK non stop, they get a warn and if it goes on a kick. There has been many heavy weapon discussions i think the server owners are sick of it. I say allow them all or non of them and please dont start the mortar discussion again.

Spam Kid

Postby j250 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 21:16

Repta wrote:About the panzer: I think its ok if it unlocked, as long as players watch where they shoot. If they dont do that and TK non stop, they get a warn and if it goes on a kick. There has been many heavy weapon discussions i think the server owners are sick of it. I say allow them all or non of them and please dont start the mortar discussion again.

Well said :D

I think it is up to the server owners 100%. I personally dislike panzer around 50% of the time, yes some people can TK with it, but most of the time its accidental, and as repta said if its continuous the are things that can be done. The other 50% i think its really good, its quite a fun weapon to use and a good way of getting up Soldier class.

Basically I think it should stay for now. I mean its about 72hours since panzer was even turned on, and its still to early to tell, so I think people should stop complaining and play, yes it can be annoying at times, but you dont own the server, you can suggest with good evidence to back it up, but dont whine :P

So I have given my opinions on things, and I leave you to make of it like you will :P

J250

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Thu Oct 18, 2007 21:38

I personnaly think that panzer isn't a n00b weapon, it's an art (if correctly used).

Try to survive with Panzer w/o TKilling, w/o explode yourself, try to rest in life with the slow reload time and only a few round to shoot. Hard, isn't it ? :D

By the way, 1 panza (with correct speed and gravity parameters) per team is enough. We all don't want panzaa party all the time on PS#1 ;)

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:00

If some1 want to be with panza then it is his problem. :wink:
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby addshore » Fri Oct 19, 2007 18:42

It goes really slow and also now has gravity.
Only 1 per team

I dont see what the problem with that is.
Maybe the people that use it need to be told to be carefull?

Addshore

Veteran

Postby kica » Mon Oct 22, 2007 16:23

I gonna say it quick : it's a part of the game so it should stay.
About standart map campaign : when Fuel Dump map began there are only few players cuz of /com_hunkmegs 128 , even that cmd shown on loading screen but most of players dont understand it so thats why they cant connect so : let's stay like it is now :)

Veteran

Postby Szeryf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 17:14

all heavy weapons r part of this game so learn how to use it and when u see some1 sk/tk just tell that to admin, we r there to solve situation like this!!

Official Member

Postby addshore » Mon Oct 22, 2007 17:51

Szeryf wrote:all heavy weapons r part of this game so learn how to use it and when u see some1 sk/tk just tell that to admin, we r there to solve situation like this!!

Szeryf you go tell nemesis that :)

Addshore

Spam Noob

Postby FiLoKu » Mon Oct 29, 2007 21:12

I think that panzer is very very ugly..but one/two days I really enjoy myself when i use the panzer :D ..I don't know..

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Mon Oct 29, 2007 21:31

I dont like panza...
and specially persons who start play ET,
they only pick panza nothing else...
so how they will learn play ... -.-
and true,panza is best weapon if u want tk somebody ;)

Henry

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007