Player stats

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Noob

Player stats

Postby Giano » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45

Hi all, cause punkbuster was or is down... splatterladder don't see our server... but no problem... it could be very nice to have a internal player database... where day by day (or hour by hour.. .automatically) update players stats... like XP, accuracy, headshot.. ecc ecc.. at the same time it could be used to recruiting other PS members...
It could be create in common with all PS funserver... like NQ, JAYMOD... ecc... to sort and group player by etkey... no??

I think is a good idea... and you??

Spam Lord

Postby Zubaka » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:10

1. Joining PS - 1 way only and thats trough INVITATION!
2. Press Control & Alt In game.
3. Dunno
4. I don't like your idea, SORRY.
5. Splatterladder SHOWS PS#2 ( Prime Squadron #2 Server's name! )

Spam Noob

Postby Giano » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:33

:( ok... no problem... :wink:

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:34

Yes, the idea is good ( i mean of the stats ). PS#3 Had/Or still has something like it. A site on WEB that has all the stats, and sorted ranks. Like best Medic/Field Ops/Soldier etc. But also best Fragger(s).

I don't Know if its hard to create it but i think its a good idea.

And of SL, it only shows servers with PB on..

Grtz Xav.

Spam Noob

Postby Giano » Thu Oct 11, 2007 19:19

X-avier wrote:Yes, the idea is good ( i mean of the stats ). PS#3 Had/Or still has something like it. A site on WEB that has all the stats, and sorted ranks. Like best Medic/Field Ops/Soldier etc. But also best Fragger(s).

I don't Know if its hard to create it but i think its a good idea.

And of SL, it only shows servers with PB on..

Grtz Xav.

yes true... in this way.... ;)

Spam Noob

Postby Giano » Thu Oct 11, 2007 19:32

Evazion wrote:1. Joining PS - 1 way only and thats trough INVITATION!

anyway... the method to invite PS member... ("""" INVITATION """" ) I hope is not random...so this stats could be a valid instrument to find the right player...
but this isn't my problem so...I don't go on...

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Oct 11, 2007 19:57

Giano wrote:
Evazion wrote:1. Joining PS - 1 way only and thats trough INVITATION!

anyway... the method to invite PS member... ("""" INVITATION """" ) I hope is not random...so this stats could be a valid instrument to find the right player...
but this isn't my problem so...I don't go on...

first, use the Image Button next time.

Secondly , the invitation isn't about stats, departs from Team damage ( we dont want tb/tk'ers ofcourse :wink: ), but its not about skill . We aren't a clan hungry for clanbase or some money ladder. although we have a clan inside the PS community ( called PSC ) That does friendly wars.

So we don't choose the best players. What we look for in players aren't skill. We only invite players that suits the community, players that are a profit for the community. Players that follow the rules, aren't arogant, players we can trust that they supervise our servers. And many more things. But not players that can aim very well ;).

Hope i informed you good.

if you need more information or have qeustion , i and i think other members/admins of the community are more then wanting to answer.

Spam Noob

Postby Giano » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:31

X-avier wrote:...
the invitation isn't about stats, departs from Team damage ( we dont want tb/tk'ers ofcourse :wink: ), but its not about skill . We aren't a clan hungry for clanbase or some money ladder. although we have a clan inside the PS community ( called PSC ) That does friendly wars.

So we don't choose the best players. What we look for in players aren't skill. We only invite players that suits the community, players that are a profit for the community. Players that follow the rules, aren't arogant, players we can trust that they supervise our servers. And many more things. But not players that can aim very well ;).

Hope i informed you good.

if you need more information or have qeustion , i and i think other members/admins of the community are more then wanting to answer.

sorry for the double post... my internet doesn't work very well... :oops:

then if you say the true... it's great!!! I'm most impressive! real... I love you.. .and your server... LOL :P
For me this is the right way... HAVE FUN! ... not became the best... ok... is right to improve and became a better player but... not all...
true true true... I'm really most impressive about PS game style... cool!!!

So statistic lost a great part of signify... so... I'm going behind... and say that my idea isn't so great, instead it could be a bad idea... couse it lead players to became rank and statics possessed...

so... man... and women... (LOL) have FUN! ...

ps
(and forget my bad idea... LOL)

Bronze Star

Postby LaLa » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:01

i think its a good idea if you could make it cause then i can follow my own kpd and killing spree's :P

i think every one dont mind following there own stats and if they improve yes or no ?

gl, lala

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55

LaLa wrote:i think its a good idea if you could make it cause then i can follow my own kpd and killing spree's :P

i think every one dont mind following there own stats and if they improve yes or no ?

gl, lala

True, i find it also a good idea like my first reply on this topic would show, i just explained we don't invite people based on how good they can aim ;).

Anyway it would be a good idea. But you have to host a website. And owners would ask help at the door from Stormcrow and Gewinner. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe in the future this will be discussed by the High admins and there become such of an site :)

But LaLa such site will show maybe a wrong image.. Because Fraggers will look like the ''best players'' . But in my eyes Fraggers are just the support of the main thing the engineers. All other classes Soldier/Cvop/Fieldops/Medic are an supporting class. The mission is to support the engineer. So i hope the site will also give credit to the main players of the game the Engineers. And the other supporting classes not only the rambo medics

Grtz Xav 8)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007