TJarena or Stopwatch?!

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Talented Spammer

TJarena or Stopwatch?!

Postby MasterGos » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:57

OMG Why now it isnt TJ arena?! 8O

Yesterday i train on PS6 TJ on Mr|Men and maniac today i entering on server and... Stopwatch WTF?! I spend ther a lot of time and train TJ i dont want play stopwatch ther... ;[

PS 4 + 1 is my Home :)))

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:33

Its no TJ server, its a normal etpro server with a TJ mode.

Can be changed by Admin with cmds.

Veteran

Postby Ichihollow » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38

ok, mem and lis will probably give their opinion as owners, but i really don't like the way ps6 is turning :evil:

Don't forget the fact ps6 is an etpro server!!! Mem add these tj maps and configs in order to give it a little extra, the objectiv wasn't at all to turn it in a tj server

Moreover, tj maps doesn't mean that there are no rules and that you can behave as you want...Everyday we see more and more ppl acting with no respect with others, having fun in doing some crap, insulting themselves for fun and pissing off the players who try to jump peacefully as real monkeys!!!

In addition to that; i don't say the save/load config wasn't a good idea (even if i don't like it), but saving at crucial points when many players are waiting behind you begins to get really annoying

Well, i must admit it's fun to jump time to time, especially with friends, but imo ps6 has to get back to the real ps6 with really less jumping sessions...At the moment, we're just f*king all the efforts we made the last weeks in order to get a real et pro server... We had good results but now we're just ruining our efforts for nothing :wth:
C'est parce que la vitesse de la lumière est plus rapide que celle du son que tant de gens paraissent brillants avant d'avoir l'air cons.

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Fri Aug 31, 2007 14:19

Yea i agree with ichi, that one day really pissed me off. Everyone ''teas'' other ppl becuase they can succeed a jump with the save/load cheat whilst the other players just want to do the jump clean without adren, save/load. I think ichi remembers that day.

But on the other hand, more and more ppl are starting to come becuase they are happy to see adren and save/load. Think if we remove adren and save/load we also loose players who like to play there with adren save/load.

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Fri Aug 31, 2007 15:10

I think this isnt a discussing topic at all, its just that someone asked why its stopwatch now...

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Fri Aug 31, 2007 15:13

Isn't it ps6: Discussion? :D

And so what, i can say my oppinion can't i? :)

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Fri Aug 31, 2007 15:16

ps6 need to be final tj server with 110 tj maps
etpro is too boring and i saw in my xfire as stopwatch its empty all the time but as TJ its full
and we can create a prime squadron jumper team too :P

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Aug 31, 2007 15:59

MasterGos wrote:OMG Why now it isnt TJ arena?! 8O

OMG, because i did !ps6 yesterday at night..
why ? just read again what Ichi said, he perfectly reflect my point of view

TJ is just a bonus and ps6 will never be a TJ only server, so i'll not add this 110 maps pak, sorry Dame, i already answered you and i didn't change my opinion about.. let's wait for Lisa's opinion if you want, but i bet she'll say same as us

anyway, the server is perhaps often empty when in stopwatch mode, as well as Dutchbat and so many servers with etpro, but as soon as a player is on (and moreover an admin) more comes fast and we often play there with >12 players

about this save/load mod, if i see again some people abusing this i'll remove it. you can believe me, take a look at ps4 server updates about languages if you want a proof that i'll do. i putted this mod to help people, not to use in an abusive way.

same with behavior, this is a normal PS server, rules apply there as well as in other servers..

Talented Spammer

Postby MasterGos » Fri Aug 31, 2007 16:08

ps6 will never be a TJ only server

So i will never back ther :cry: :cry:

About Save and Load ye its stupid when somone use it to make a hard TJ(i mean Cheat) but on that map like maniac it is very useful

PS 4 + 1 is my Home :)))

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Aug 31, 2007 16:15

MasterGos wrote:
ps6 will never be a TJ only server

So i will never back ther :cry: :cry:

i don't say here we'll never put TJ on again, i just explain you ps6 is a stopwatch server with a TJ mode for time to time.. just ask an admin online to do !tj, or call a vote about :wink:

MasterGos wrote:About Save and Load ye its stupid when somone use it to make a hard TJ(i mean Cheat) but on that map like maniac it is very useful

people can use to get an hard jump, but at least they have to try in a normal way first, not to run like pussy cats with dog behind their ass to get the end without ONE normal jump.

isn't here neither to be used by some people all the time and to block the way.. save need to be used with respect, to save in a corridor and jump all the time when many players are waiting behind is just annoying

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Fri Aug 31, 2007 17:51

nothing to add :)

(i'll be home again tomorrow night, watch your heads <3)

Veteran

Postby Ichihollow » Fri Aug 31, 2007 18:04

Ok...so....in that case...hmmm...maybe i won't be there tomorrow :party: whehehe
(nice to hear that :beer: )
C'est parce que la vitesse de la lumière est plus rapide que celle du son que tant de gens paraissent brillants avant d'avoir l'air cons.

Talented Spammer

Postby mnichPL » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:12

Damelon wrote:etpro is too boring

Bah, I think etpro is more interesting than every other et mod. Look at stats - how many servers with etpro and with other mods. But nevermind, everyone likes something else.
Memnoch wrote:about this save/load mod, if i see again some people abusing this i'll remove it.

Maybe some new point to rules on ps6 will be enough? I agree with MasterGos, this is impossible to finish Maniac Mansion w/o save/load, maybe few ppl in world can do that. What about a red note in banner about not abusing save/load? Ppl must learn patience - one, two or three tries and making place to other players.
How to not love Fanto :)
torcida!

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Sun Nov 04, 2007 14:21

Ichis post (last one in this thread, before yours) was posted Fri Aug 31.

Dont think that topic is up to date after all. So pls dont kick it if you dont have something important to add.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007