Venoms

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Kid

Postby Weirdo » Wed Jun 27, 2007 0:40

Spyhawk wrote:...I like realism too, and Venom isn't...

Same goes with noobsticks, mario awards or standing after getting 2 headshots - ET`s not kind of realistic game after all :)

Venom rox if properly used. U can easly make an ownage with it, but if u have no idea bout it, ull suck. I think every weapon was designed for some purpose, and disabling them s`not good. Limiting their number to 1 is good enough.

Of course as spiderman says :P "with great power comes great responsibility" so player holding gun like venom or noobstick should have in mind other teammates, but i belive ocasional TB is a part of this game.
So imho weps like venom, panza, flame should be enabled with full power but with limited number, after all they were designed and are part of a game.

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:03

Repta wrote:
NightMare wrote:uhm lol weapon like venom does excits ;)

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

that is a mini-gun and you don t hold it in your hands. You mount it on a vehicle like a heli or a tank.

huh ? then i think of an other gun cause there are some who u can hold in your hands!!

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)
You Can See Me Frag In PS2 // PS4 :hyper: :)
Im The Dude That Talk Much >>TO Much<< Says Blazing :crazy: :mrgreen:

Talented Spammer

Postby Maarten » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:51

nice pictures
Thank you fantomas

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Wed Jun 27, 2007 19:34

hehe, you'r right, Weirdo.

But I like the WWII environnement, if I want play with some funny weapon, I had best to play Quake.

Spam Pro

Postby Carl0s » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:44

Venom off :P

Carlos!

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:05

maybe u guys should just disable everything exept for fops and then disable arty then it would be fair enough imo :roll:

Official Member

Postby xochi » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:50

The venom must be on ps but you must trie to instal the damage lower so the outher guy who get hit can fight back and not get blown away
thats what i think

greetz xochi or marijn

Spam Noob

Postby vanquish » Sat Jun 30, 2007 21:07

yeah, turn it back on. I don't think it will cause so many problems. Besides, Venom is a part of NQ, A very nice part :)
Greetz,

VanQ'

Veteran

Postby Repta » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:14

NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

that is a mini-gun and you don t hold it in your hands. You mount it on a vehicle like a heli or a tank.

huh ? then i think of an other gun cause there are some who u can hold in your hands!!

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

have you ever fired a weapon???

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Sun Jul 01, 2007 18:39

Repta wrote:
NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

yes.. :P on the uhm dno english word XD kermis :P haha no never fired a gun with blowback if that is what you mean why
??

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:12

you mean funfair night;)

on topic: i thought it is gun you can also put on ground then shoot

c ya

blazing

thanks diamond:)

Veteran

Postby Repta » Mon Jul 02, 2007 14:56

NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:
NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

yes.. :P on the uhm dno english word XD kermis :P haha no never fired a gun with blowback if that is what you mean why
??

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

i am not talking about a fair gun ;) if you have fired real gun (army gun) then you would know that you don t walk around with something like that.

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Mon Jul 02, 2007 16:32

Repta if you saw the movie Full Metal Jacket, there's that guy Animal Mother who carries M60 machine gun and it reminds me of venom :P but usually that gun isn't carried i think, so yeah, dunno if there's an equivalent for venom

anyway im for venom, i dont mind it that much :)

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Mon Jul 02, 2007 17:26

Repta wrote:
NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:
NightMare wrote:
Repta wrote:

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

??

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

i am not talking about a fair gun ;) if you have fired real gun (army gun) then you would know that you don t walk around with something like that.

you know arnold swarteneger movies?? he has the gun :P

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

Veteran

Postby Repta » Mon Jul 02, 2007 19:07

Varoth wrote:Repta if you saw the movie Full Metal Jacket, there's that guy Animal Mother who carries M60 machine gun and it reminds me of venom :P but usually that gun isn't carried i think, so yeah, dunno if there's an equivalent for venom

anyway im for venom, i dont mind it that much :)

I think you mean this gun http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_machine_gun

little quote out of the article
The M60 is generally used as crew-served weapon and operated by a team of two or three men. The team consists of the gunner and an assistant or a gunner, assistant gunner, and an ammunition bearer. The gun's weight and the amount of ammunition it consumes when fired makesit difficult to carry and operate by a single soldier.

A single soldier can handle the weapon but it is so heavy that you cant shoot accurate when standing because of the weight and recoil. It weights around 10,5 kg. A mini gun weights around 15-200 kg you dont wanna run around with that.

Also the ammo it uses the m60 fires +- 550 rounds/min
The mini gun fires around 1500 - 10000 rounds/min

you know arnold swarteneger movies?? he has the gun Razz

LaterzZ

Night,, Wink

http://world.guns.ru/machine/minigun-e.htm
In the year 1987 the movie "Predator" (starring A. Schwarznegger) hit the screens. One of the most impressive scenes was the one where the US Commandos, led by "Dutch" (Schwarznegger), attempted to fight back the alien Predator. One of Commandos was armed with the distinctive weapon, a 6-barreled rotary Minigun, fed from backpack ammo box. This gave the impression that the Miniguns can be used for infantry support. It must be noted, that in this movie a special, blank firing version of the Minigun was sued. The electric motor was powered via cable, hidden in the actor's pants, and the actor had to carry bulletproof vest and protective mask to avoid injuries from the fast and violently ejecting empty cases. Had this gun being fired using real ammunition, the actor would ended lying on his back, being forced off the legs by the violent recoil. The "backpack" ammo capacity, also, could be worth only several seconds of fire. lets calculate: 2 000 rounds of 5.56mm ammo will weight about 25 kg (55 lbs); 2 000 rounds of 7.62mm will weight about 2 times more, making such load almost impossible to carry on foots. yet this load of ammo will worth only 20 or so seconds of fire. Add some powerful batteries to power electrical drive of about 4KWt (4+ horse-power), and the bulk of the gun itself, and you'll see that even the strongest man won't be able to carry this load, less to fire it with any chance to hit, due to extremely powerful recoil.

I have walked around with this 1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_MAG
I have shot with this weapon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Minimi
It was fun :D and yes i like army stuff.

Spam Lord

Postby NightMare » Mon Jul 02, 2007 19:15

haha hollywood weapons... :D
ok nvm i know now XD

LaterzZ

Night,, ;)

Spam Noob

Postby spyro » Mon Nov 12, 2007 18:51

adn if you get it on a server there will be only soldiers with those tings and i dont like sprayguys. if you want it on the server get it with low ammo or much stronger people

:arrow:

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 19:12

last post from Mon Jul 02

Do NOT kick old topics, if you don't have anything important to add :!:

Veteran

Postby kica » Tue Nov 13, 2007 22:12

!slap spyro dont open old topics

@ venoms : this should never been in ET

Veteran

Postby Scuba_Steve » Wed Nov 14, 2007 0:07

Nightmare, first of all that thing weights like 35 kilos,
2nd when you fire the drawback is so strong after 10 shots youll fall back,

3rd those things are mounted under Blackhawks/Chinooks, Theres where they are made for and not made for firing from the hip ;) (you cant even try shooting them from your shoulder ;) )

it is possible to shot with that gun (you can see the grips where you can hold on) but you cant shoot accurate and you can only spray around, also when should ya do when ammo runs out? in the middle of battlefield thats equal to death ;)

(and yes im doing military training :D )

PS: if you think this is to offtopic you can remove it :)

Veteran

Postby Repta » Wed Nov 14, 2007 0:45

*snap*

Admin Edit:
    /Locked up

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007