Et log save

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Server High Admin

Et log save

Postby poring » Fri Jan 05, 2007 13:53

Hey guys i got a stupid question :oops: .
Does any one know how i save the log from ET , the one that i can view when i press :arrow: ~

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Jan 05, 2007 14:53

exept if your OS is linux, i don't think you can save your logs as client.
google is dumb on this subject :?

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Jan 05, 2007 16:58

Rofl Memnoch :P

Anyways i think you will have to use a script to save the stuff in your console. Though i dunno any script that can do this but i believe it is possible to make.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Jan 05, 2007 17:49

:roll:
rofl ? why rofl ?
what i want to say is : it's not possible to save logs for client like with server, with g_log "MyLogsInTenSeconds.rofl"
yes, some dudes make soft like that so just save the logs is possible too, sure...
but just try to do it and you will see it's not so easy than you seem to think, and after you will can rofl :wink:

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Jan 05, 2007 18:26

Nah, i believe it's a simple plugin. Servers do it automaticely. But you will have to know the commands within the ET software and be able to combine them and make it save the logs in a folder in the assigned format... (The last part is a piece of cake). Quite simple Memnoch :) Rofl :P
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby mem » Fri Jan 05, 2007 18:44

well, do it if it's so easy for you, i wait...

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:48

Code: Select all
\condump

You're welcome ;)
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Veteran

Postby mem » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31

Hehe, great shoot Stormcrow ! 8O :wink:
thanks for helping Poring, and for us, that can be useful one day...
and thanks too to answer simply, without ridiculous lol or rofl...

then that brings me to what i wanted to tell you Ammz, but only once you would have corrugated yourself well with your pseudo science..

before this post and by reading what you wrotte, i thought that you were a sympathetic guy, mature and cool for your poor number of years (i should perhaps have sought more of your writings before thinking that...), but after that... omg, i was really wrong ! you're really kiddy, rofl !

having some king of knoledge doesn't give you rights to piss off others...
oops, why am i starting like that ? you surely roll on the flor again... ok, lets try with words you can understand :
you surely loves Spiderman, no ?
there's some words in, great words : "with great power comes great responsibility" ... you doesn't remember ? well, next time take a little attention to the words at the same time as you admires the beautiful images of fight, perhaps you'll understand what i want to mean... perhaps no...

sorry for this post, i don't like that, but i hate even more this kind of childish behavior

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:47

Memnoch why the hell are you so pissed off 0.o

I just said that you can probably make a script that can do this! And they you like explode 8O

Chill mate and no i can't do it 0.o i am studying on C and JavaScript but i just started! Everything is possible on a computer...

And about that "with great power comes great responsibility" which power are you talking about 0.o! Because i don't really believe that getting bit by a spider gives you the ability of a spider.... Anyways it isn't age that decides how clever you are... Your a living example of that. I am seriusly disappointed at you, i thought you were one of the "good guys" but you'r not. And that is too bad. :(
-|PS|-Ammz

Server High Admin

Postby poring » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:01

Uhh First of all thanks for the help guys, much appreciated :lol:
Could find it any where :P

And Guys please don't fight over this silly thing, just forget and forgive no need to ruin ur firendship.

Veteran

Postby mem » Sat Jan 06, 2007 13:41

Memnoch wrote:perhaps you'll understand what i want to mean... perhaps no...

... ok, i'll just try to explain why you put me in bad temper...

Memnoch wrote:exept if your OS is linux, i don't think you can save your logs as client.
google is dumb on this subject

i don't affirm anything, i just deliver an opinion

Ammz wrote:Rofl Memnoch

Anyways i think you will have to use a script to save the stuff in your console. Though i dunno any script that can do this but i believe it is possible to make.

yep, you give also your opinion, and that would have been very well without this "rofl memnoch"... don't you know what that mean when you laugh somebody ??
i give you other words : take the mickey out of someone... it's better ? you understand now ?

Memnoch wrote:rofl ? why rofl ?

here i try to explain to you you don't have to writte this 'rofl', and then tried to explain you that what i think that Poring wanted is surely not a complex script which he couldn't make himself, but asking for a simple request like Stormcrow finally gave...

Ammz wrote:Nah, i believe it's a simple plugin.

simple for which ?? i'm a little geek on the edges and starting this kind of project, with the time for, would have been funny. but you really think Poring want that ??

Ammz wrote:(The last part is a piece of cake). Quite simple Memnoch :) Rofl :P

ok, you put little smileys who are judicious to slacken the atmosphere, but your sentences are arrogant and you put again this anoying rofl, nothing more to say

Ammz wrote:Because i don't really believe that getting bit by a spider gives you the ability of a spider

what i want to say it's that : yes, you'll learn in your studies enthralling things which will bring you knowledges that many will not have, but that doesn't give you rights to laugh about people and to take them top.
each one his trade, each one his passion, them have surely knowledges which you will perhaps never have, and i'm sure that you wouldn't like that they laugh at you for that...

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Jan 06, 2007 13:53

Oh that's why :P

Hehe ok well sorry you misunderstood the rofl subject.

I said rofl to your comment at "Google is dumb on this subject" that's the thing i said rofl to :P it was funny! :)

Anyways sorry if i hurt you... This was one big misunderstanding :D

Friends? :D
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby mem » Sat Jan 06, 2007 14:06

it's already forgotten, and if all come from that i'm also sorry... as what the quotes really change a message !^^

!beer Ammz

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Jan 06, 2007 14:07

!beer Memnoch

Cheers mate :)
-|PS|-Ammz

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007