Demin was back for 5 min and got banned

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:24

At first I appolagise to Mill for the remark about his langauge, it was a cheap shot. but then it seems some people are giving some sheap shots as well.

My point of view:
Millenium and BowDown are currently having a Vendetta against me what means that if i play and there on the server they always seem to do things to irritate me: like TK, mutes, kicks,... . So that aint nice

(WE TALKED IT OUT SO NO NEED TO BRING THIS UP)

@Mill
U warning me??? haha u didn't
Or maybe muting me when i was reacting when you called me a cheater that you may see as a warning. So i was warned for telling the truth.
You are not the person to warn Montame :) so plz don't speak to him in that way.

@Metter/Blaster
You know me? I am not to be trusted?? hmm why you got proof, or you do like so many accusing without proof. Y

@Ice/Trg
:) I am always normal and friendly till i meet backstabbers, who tell story's that aint true and then they can't back them up.

@Bow
I aint writing a unban request cause the ban can be stolen for me. Weak Mind = weak Admin. Not telling you, you are that but i think That you are a liar and a Bad admin. and you say u don't care but i don't care eather. don't wish for death so fast cause it could happen sooner then you think
One little remark: STOP DOUBLE POSTING (there are rulez)
Second remark: Do you know me in Real Life? I don't think so. that's why i advice you to not give me advice about what i need to learn in Real life or what faults i made. Not that you would ever understand this but nevertheless :) i am telling

@jonyjasiek
Ya choosing a side lol :) i don't mind though i can't blame you. Choosing the lesser of two evils.
My side: truth and getting banned and insulted
Bow's side: untruthfull to the bone and story's with no proof

@Lethal and Montame
Thx for posting in my place cause i did not have a account, but I made a account again to come and answer to all the not knowing people that think they know it all.

@Warren
The reason of this topic is that I was proven right that some people in PS do not know what Admin means. They use there powers at will and without any moral or rational reason they are making decisions. (now they'll react i am younger and blablabla).
One last thing what goes around comes around, don't forget it.

And like i said Happy Newyear and maybe you should change your objectives for this year (truth is something nice aint it)

Grtz Demin :) (best of luck)

Ok i'll enlighten them then. :)
One day I was undercover and Some admins accused me of cheating. Came back with other account. and then there suddenly was no problem no more.
Then I left PS and people started openly telling story's about me cheating
Then one day Mill came to PS5 and He insinuated that i cheated in the past and I reacted (not smart) and got muted and made some nice posts
Now where at war and I can be normal about it but some can't i see. Getting old Cows out of the ditch :) sad indeed.
That is the story in a short version

Veteran

Postby Borewicz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:40

ok now its time for me :)

First of all I dont like liers...

Next thing I know Demin quit good better than most of you guys and I trust him I always wanted to be neutral in situation like that with him but now I cant...

@Bow
Ok here we are, once again we have a problem with demin, it can be funny but it begin to be very irritable.

I will write the entire converstaion and make ur judgment :

I killed him (indeed a tk) in da FIGHT ( it was n intentional at all) by a frenade , i said immediatly sorry and revived him, but he told me :

Demin : common, even regulars can be idiot
Me : behave dude ( ja i called him dude and as i call any other player cuz it s my normal way)
Demin : you need to stop Tk (i was joined da game since exactly 3 minutes and it was my first tk)
Me : dude it was an accident so behave , another insult and i ban u
Demin : accident hihi
Me : if u can t handle it just go out
Demin : lol , big mouth but small heart

It was enough and i baned him.

I think that TK wasnt accident.

@Bow&Mill
Only you both had problem to Demin nobody more... Always when you were on server and when Demin connected something always happened, others admins didnt had this problem...

I know Mill and Bow that you will be mad on me but I couldnt stand behhind this situation...

Edit: hmm I think Demin should be unbanned...

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 04, 2007 13:02

Ok , angel i c that u choose ur side and it s ur total right, you are the server owner and can remove this ban , do it if u want i don t care but i stay in my position cuz it s the only truth in this story.
No , we r not the only 2 persones having problem with demin and thx to all memebers that support me ( if u want we can have a discussion in private about it).
Alwayz something happen when we see demin? i m about 26 and too old for this shits, why u want me to provok him, i just don t care. What happened yesterday happen every minutes when u play ET it s a part of this game, but he use it to provok and i can t handle it, i can t proof it but demin neither, so why choosing position?

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Jan 04, 2007 13:57

Having no proof is one of the reasons that this will be an endless discussion.

Maybe someone can dig up the chatlogs? But even then things could be
seen out of context.

Im not choosing sides simply because i wasnt there and can only judge
on what is written in this topic (see my first post).
After reading all posts I also think that a permban is too dramatic :)

And agree tk is part of the game (unfortunately) but as said above, i cant
say if it was intentional or not.

@ demin
Its always very easy to say things like that when you are no member/admin
anymore. Furthermore we are not living in an utopia and all this is still just an hobby.
Last edited by warren-the-ape on Thu Jan 04, 2007 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby Borewicz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 13:58

Most of guys will not understand me but I will wrote why I choosen this side.
I was upbringing in town where rules was like that: respect and trust are most important thing in friendship and break that rules is betrating whole communitty(society).

Demin is my good friend I know him much more than you guys and I cant betraid him...

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 04, 2007 14:08

:) lol Bow can u make a list of people that do not like me or have problems with me :)

I'll help:

Millenium
BowDown
Rain (probably)
Ninja
Then probably all the new members that never met me
... ect
plz continue the list yourself, i have tryed to make peace and you are the ones who started this. so to all people who have any form of "hate"

PLZ SPEAK NOW

:) then i'll know who i can trust and who not

so Bow make a list and you know you 26 good for you, age does not mean a thing. I know people of 12 that have more life experience then most persons would have in a lifetime so stop saying i "provoke" and truth (i think you tell truth yes; but you leave parts out to your liking)

And PLZ send me A nice list of people that hate me :) or dislike me.

CAuse again u say A but need to show me :) >> good luck on your quest

(think you forget I have done many good things for PS even if you can not see that, I know you have done good things to but some things are not easy to forget and for once SHOW ME PROOF : nice list would do )

Thx and only reply if u have a nice list. otherwise...
anymore. Furthermore we are not living in an utopia and all this is still just an hobby.

I know this warren but isn't it strange it is always me who needs to take the blows and it is not that i am not a member/admin here that i should be less then others?? but u know what i mean.

Made a quick count I came to 14 Bow, now i only need the names.

Warren I have had lots of respect for all people here and you know that. But at some point there are people who start to tell lies about you and then for me the fun ends and respect is slowly going downwards. I know i am not perfect and i maybe have been rude in the past but, I have not played PS for 1,5 month i come back and after few minutes i am banned for "insulting an admin" ok tell me is it not strange that the person who banned me was the same person who i had an arguement with in the past.

And i know you don't take sides :)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 04, 2007 14:22

U want a list?
For sure u will not have one, i don t want u doing same with them what u do with me. For the last time it was a fookin accident and i said sorry, Now believ what u want i realy don t care.

U realy have to be glad to have a friend such Angel who trust in u like this, i find that he s not totaly right in this story but i ve already have a discussion with him and it s not your prblem.

I never and ever insulted you in anyway and certainly not like u did in some of ur posts.

End of discussion

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 04, 2007 14:42

Calling me a cheater??? think that is the worse not??

and I am not planning to do noting to these people. Everybody gets a fair chance with me. And again we come to the point where I am wrong and you where right and blablabla :) .
Sometime i doubt it you know why this "thing" between u Mill and me started. and I know the truth maybe you know the truth.

Lets say this What is your problem with me :). if it is the things i wrote in the past or is it the fact that i did not appolagise for the things, cause you speak to me like you know me very well.

And people who call others with no proof Cheater, they do not fall in my corner of respect. Maybe when you would have talked about it to me yes. But not behind my back and telling others. So know u know what my problem is and plz explain me why you think i mistreath you and in what way. Cause i maybe have made a sarcastic remark but i probably think that if it would be from someone else it would not have come this far.

And about Angel Beeing a friend. I did not ask him to post what he did. And he knows my oppinion and even protected you two against my oppinion. And for once i thought people could change. And that aint so...
Btw i also told him and others they should not unban me :) and its your ban actually so you do what you want with it. I know what is your answer (NO BAN STAYS)

And in the past i have not told lies, I may have been very impulsive and maybe i was wrong with that. But This started long before my posts, It started from the moment you began spreading untruths about me and those things i can not forget.

I would have just played a bit on server and left. But know always it seems that one person needs to bring me on my horse and get me pissed. TK is a part off the game i know and i respect that. I often don't even react.

I'll respect every decision you make and I will not even Ban you from my servers as long as you (PLZ) leave me alone and stop you idiotic quest to make my time on PS a living Hell (what is not possible btw)

Thx and my regards.
If u have problems you should tell them to me not to others
tom_vints@hotmail.com

Demin :)

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 17:32

Omg 8O

Here is my solution! Don't talk to eachother and don't play with eachother *THE END* All the problems sovled :D
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 04, 2007 18:44

Ok to close this totaly , don t think i have something against u, it s why i was realy angry when u begin talk about intentional kills, i knew that it was u only when i saw the message in console and i come fastly to revive u and said sorry, true or no? , i ve already told u in the past that i respect u as a old ps player and it s still true , believ it or no. U was one of the first persone i met when i arrived ps and we had good relationship, right? and remember that we never had such a problem befor, the fact is that when u quit ps i found another demin, u r changed and u did some thinks that u never did when u was in PS (speak dutch in main chat and go angry when u was warned, provok admins , ...), that s my opinion , wrong or no, only u can give answer and i think i already know it. Anyway, Ammz is right, u can come ps but forget me and i will do same; Its exactly in real life, u meet many people but only some come real good friends, so concider me like a stranger. In my side, i ve already forget this cuz i can t proof my talks and u neither, so have fun.

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:09

oki demin..

am not keeping bow side or your side buy u realy should change.. when u was banned in this day i told to u befor ban when u connected:

me:
-hi demin
-u remember me?
u wrote:
-hhmm not realy (or somthin like that)
me:
-jonyjasie is my old nick
demin:
-ohh now i remaber u little naab (O_o) (maby without little... don't remamber)

it was little not fair coz i liked u.. now i'am little confused

hmmm now i don't now.. maby that was joke.. but this ban no soppos to be perm..

oki nevermind .. your naab jonny..

i only play in ET.. don't wanna wars..

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:18

jonyjasiek wrote:oki demin..
me:
-hi demin
-u remember me?
u wrote:
-hhmm not realy (or somthin like that)
me:
-jonyjasie is my old nick
demin:
-ohh now i remaber u little naab (O_o) (maby without little... don't remamber)

lol then you did not read the rest :), i thought i posted
just joking :) cause i already presumed it was you. (it was with little)

Naab is not really offencing??? its a joking word. But seems jokes are not welcome lol so nvm

:D don't swet it will ya. Cause where all naabs :)

If you thought it was offencing (what i presume) Here is my appolagy
SORRY

grtz Demin
(I do not need to change btw)

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:38

:) oki so sorry.. maby i not seen the rest what u wrote... :)

sry fot that post.. u can call me spamer :P

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:11

lololololol makes me remind dallas TV show
For all beeing muted one time is a WARN, yes demin it is so you've been wran dont you remember.

1) Maybe some dont like liers here, so just read this post and find who lies here : http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=1478
Demin you began to say you never said me IDIOT and blablabla but luckily Gothic came to tell what he SAW .. and strange he saw you called me IDIOT ... So yes of course I'm the lier MOUHAHAHAHA

2) All players and admins who knows me, knows perfectly i always ask someone more experienced before accusing someone of cheat...do i ? so i'm again asking who lies here. I told you demin to "Morron Shut ut your mouth" this time coz you was whinning about an admin ( not bow, i wont tell his name, do it if you want ) who accuse you of cheat, but i never accused you of this and you know it perfectly. By the way we talked about it later and i learned the whole story ( with you ) and didn't we apologize together by PM ? can you really sleep well saying all those bullshits ? ( demin all PM about this story i send you are public post them, can you find a line where i call you cheater ? i'm so disapointed coz i deleted them considering it was past. )
Warren is it possible to refind old deleted PM ? i let my PS ID free for all to check and for you if you can refind them : user : Millenium; password : yannET .... check and say me if there is only a line about accusing demin cheating ?
By the way those account users wont be usefull for me anymore.

3) Yes Angel, Demin has problem only with me and bow but in the reverse way he's the only one which i've problem.

4) I've seen yesterday someone posting about Daemon, but this post should be edited, i didn't understand what was the meaning of this sentence and why he was edited ? Coz if someone want a public post about when he was here and now i would have looots of things to say.... just look how many admins are leaving PS .....
Maybe he cheatedd may be not, like i say always i'm not experienced enough to accuse, but some admins should look at their own feet here before bullshiting on him and i've never reproach one of those admins what they did... so plz respect daemon for what he did coz he made a lot.

Now if someone want to tell i lie, he will have to wake up very early to find a proof of that coz i dont. By the way i dont appreciate so much ppl make ideas and accuse of lies on non proofed things, friend of someone or not i dont care my ass, and childs leaving at their parents home wont give me life lessons and accuse me of lies like that, trust me. :twisted:

Mill

PS: i wont answer anymore its endless.
Last edited by Millenium on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:49

This does it.

Millyour one arrogant little bastard.

If i play with JinTimbo name and all go to spec and start laughing in main. I go away with this name and I come back with Deminwarrior and U PM me that A JinTimbo guy was cheating ???? what is that

Then I say It was me you say oh and stfu about it.

Then I leave PS and the day you become Highadmin you come to PS5 (probably the only day you came there) and started bullshitting to me that you did not understand and BLaBLa BlaBla
Then I told you the story

And remember what you said (cause i do remember)

I would never believe you if you told me you did not cheat if a other admin told me you did. I don't believe you so for me you cheated.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A marage invite??? NO THESE ARE FILTY LIES

ANd one more thing mill you know noting of me, but at least I give people the benefit of the doubt. and i don't listen to other people story's without any proof.

SO STFU u "IDIOT" cause you arez one an At this point u are the one person making lots of lies.

BYE BYE (lots of fun with your new community: Naturel Born Killers right; if its still in your plan)

And telling me I am a bad admin or saying I can't give good advice lol

*********************** DO NOT CENSOR THIS POST, CAUSE THE "IDIOT" does not deserver that credit.
For once can you be a man and speak the truth.
Cause I do not know wtf is your problem here, Your the stupidest person I have ever came across. Ignorent, unmature, backstabbing, untruthfull,...
This post had ended Now you need to go wind everything up again. Proves me right once more.
@DeadHunter
You see :) there are still some left. Told ya so :)

Veteran

Postby Joky » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:32

what i understand from this topic:

blablabla, insult here, insult there, moreblablabla, accusitions, blablabla some more insults a few jokes and lots of blablabla

sounds like a locker=>
/lock

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007