Demin was back for 5 min and got banned

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Veteran

Demin was back for 5 min and got banned

Postby LethalBullet » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:20

I wose chating with demin and he wanted to say something through me...
so here it goes :)

Hi,

Long time no see. Today after a long time i came back to play at PS1. Cause some said i should try to play on the server again.
So stupid little me connected and was playing a map (god knows witch) and all was going fine.
Then (Mister) BowDown started to play and Teamkilled me INTENTIONALY with a nade.so i replyed: "Look admins can be idiot to"

and then i got banned for : "Big mouth small heart"

to witch he started calling me dude?? To the people who said i should try playing on PS again. This shows you why i don't play no more.
The fact that some Admins (if u could call it that) think there more then the rest.

tom_vints@hotmail.com

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:25

"Look admins can be idiot to"

Whats the fun of saying things like this?
Its simply just insulting (in a sarcastic way).

And what is exactly the reason of this topic?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Kid

Postby FireFox » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:26

there are a lot of ppl taht arent welcome anymore.. cause they are simply better then that of ps1.. or they just dont like you.. while they dont have the right at all to speak or "admin,those cheaters"

like it always is.. its bullshit

*turns around , KISS MY ASS*

there some ppl just here that just dont get it what its all about.. and warren...

admins there ARE idiotic..

they cant proof shit...and stillt hey accuse or ban ppl for no reason what so ever..

if this isnt stupidness then they are braindead...

edit : Some admins*
Last edited by FireFox on Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:18, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran

Postby Jonny » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:28

no idea warren :P but i agree with bowl'y... i've been there when bow baned demin and he have absolutley right.. i think that this ban should stay :)

cheers mates :twisted:

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:30

now now...
lets just all be friends :)
(im high admin too so you insulting me too?)

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:03

Ok here we are, once again we have a problem with demin, it can be funny but it begin to be very irritable.

I will write the entire converstaion and make ur judgment :

I killed him (indeed a tk) in da FIGHT ( it was n intentional at all) by a frenade , i said immediatly sorry and revived him, but he told me :

Demin : common, even regulars can be idiot
Me : behave dude ( ja i called him dude and as i call any other player cuz it s my normal way)
Demin : you need to stop Tk (i was joined da game since exactly 3 minutes and it was my first tk)
Me : dude it was an accident so behave , another insult and i ban u
Demin : accident hihi
Me : if u can t handle it just go out
Demin : lol , big mouth but small heart

It was enough and i baned him.

Ok , it will be my only post about this story, i don t want a never ending discussion with him as usual . I baned u and i think i was totaly right, maybe as u said i not a "real admin" but for sure not in this case., my ban will stay, i just have to add this :

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=1478

I still don t forget this post that was a big insult for majority of ps community .

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:05

well in that case both of you did no good.
wasnt fair of him nadeing you, and wasnt realy smart of you calling him an idiot either. huh? :lol:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:15

FireFox wrote:there are a lot of ppl taht arent welcome anymore.. cause they are simply better then that of ps1.. or they just dont like you.. while they dont have the right at all to speak or "admin,those cheaters"

like it always is.. its bullshit

*turns around , KISS MY ASS*

there some ppl just here that just dont get it what its all about.. and warren...

admins there ARE idiotic..

they cant proof shit...and stillt hey accuse or ban ppl for no reason what so ever..

if this isnt stupidness then they are braindead...

Ok dude , i think i know who you are, so if u have realy something to say me, tell it to me in msn and stop post bullshits like that, u can t accuse all admins to be bad and stupid, more and more regular players in our servers can show it very well.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:20

-|PS|- ycho wrote:well in that case both of you did no good.
wasnt fair of him nadeing you, and wasnt realy smart of you calling him an idiot either. huh? :lol:

WTf Ycho, "wasnt fair of him nadeing you"? , what r u try to say?, i tlod u all that it was a tk in da fight as all u can have every day you play and it s a part of this game, so plz don t talk about "fair" cuz it mean that i did it intentionaly wich is just bullshit.

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:21

"Look admins can be idiot to" its enough for someone who has ever been warned...the word Idiot seems to be usefull for severals admins hehe.
Teamkills happens no need to say that especially after the guy apologizes

Mill

Veteran

Postby LethalBullet » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:38

but why perm why not temp?

Spam Kid

Postby FireFox » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:57

Last edited by FireFox on Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:17, edited 2 times in total.

Spam Kid

Postby Kumagoro » Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:10

I wont believe both of you unless oe of ya hosts a demo... (besides killing intentionally with a nade is quite hard...)

Admin abuse is a common problem, so i guess that banishments should be reserved to HIGHEST admins...

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:32

I need to post somthing from Deminwarrior for you guys,
So it isnt from my mount:

Bow you only entered the game to teamkill me it was the first thing you did and the only thing. When i was banned and looked at SL you where already spec. And you say it was not intentional I WAS F*UCKING alone in that place. And like always Noobs used there powers boehoe.
BTW I did not do anything wrong before you came and TK me.
@mill
BLABLABLA english is not your best language right cause you do not contribute to the topic. and when was i warned.
Ah i was warned after you said i cheated and i reacted. Newsflash I was never warned

Dont make a unban request because he isnt worth it
Last edited by Montame on Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Kid

Lol

Postby Blaster » Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:41

Bow you are right man He needs to play with respect. And lethal said lets be friends i tink you cant be friends with him.! YOu cant trust him and dont follow the rules.

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:43

Lol,

Demin is a nice person if you know him better and he plays with Respect.

But i stay out of this situation..

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 03, 2007 20:39

Ok , all i have to add is NO COMMENT, don t need waste my time to proof that it was n t intentional so let him think that it was , i realy fookin no care, i know what s truth and know that i was totaly right and it s for sure the most important for me. End of topic.

And dude u have a problem with me then why u attack mill, u r laughing his language? wth how old r u ? , it show what a child u r , maybe u have better english but u still have alot to learn in real life DUDE.

And yes u r right, no need to make unban request cuz i prefer going and burn in hell than unban u .

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Jan 03, 2007 20:54

Kumagoro wrote:I wont believe both of you unless oe of ya hosts a demo... (besides killing intentionally with a nade is quite hard...)

Admin abuse is a common problem, so i guess that banishments should be reserved to HIGHEST admins...

"Admin abuse is a common problem" some admins abuse u ? have u some "demo"? what r u try to say man, go to admins abuse section in forum, how many request can u c there? i saw nothing from u there, if u want to say soemthing talk truth and show that u r right, if no just stay out of discussion.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Wed Jan 03, 2007 22:03

i dunno the situation, i dunno what was happened, i was not on the server, i don't want to spam this discussion again, i just want to add i never had a problem with demin. just feel to say that atm cuz all punish him. maybe he was in this case rude, can't say something about it. on my server he allways act normal.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby Montame » Wed Jan 03, 2007 23:28

ok You are right iam a child iam Fiftheen years old so what.

Demin asked me to Set it on the Topic I dont care i said i dont know what Happen and i dont wanna know.

If your angry at Demin u dont need to push it to me So..

Veteran

:)

Postby trG » Wed Jan 03, 2007 23:52

as IcY said :

"i dunno the situation, i dunno what was happened, i was not on the server, i don't want to spam this discussion again, i just want to add"
i havent any problem with demin and i have lot of nice playing on PS5 server and watching him as nice admin ... so i dont understand this.

but got one question , why is so necessarily ban sopmebody when he say somethink bad about admin ... like idiot admin ... for me as normal man :D is normal to ask him and talk him about it ... not punish him immedialtely ... ?

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Jan 04, 2007 0:26

when somebody who i know call me idiot for a j/k, i don't care, but when it is on the rude way i can understand why bow care's about. think this going too much offtopic, cuz of me. stop posting now! ^^ also don't know the reason why the topic was started.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

:)

Postby trG » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:45

i dont mean bow now .... i see it many times ... somebody said somethink ... a then kick ban or whatever ...

but ok , stop :)

what is this topic about ? :D

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32

Demin you've ever been warned by me in the past yes, dont remember ? :!:
Its not a warn by connection, you can reconnect 10 month later those warns, its still active for me :)
By the way no my english is not my best language Demin and so ? I suggest you open a new topic in admin abuse coz of my language. Mouhahha
I'm tired of persecuted guys, tired of childness things and definatively tired of those guys who spam posts without knowing what happenned in the past.

@ Kumagoro and Montame when someone calls an other IDIOT you think that is respect ? have you never teamkilled someone ? have you never be teamkilled ? Do you call ppl IDIOTS ?

OFF TOPIC :
By the way Montame yes stay out of this, this is your best sentence, consider you've been lucky with me, dont come an other time asking me on Xfire when you'll be PS, i answered with respect but it wont be anymore for childs who disrecpect rules. Consider this as a warn ( and stop PM me to say you're writting me from your school i dont care my ass ) UNDERSTAND ?

Mill

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:17

Ok , i think it s time to lock this topic befor it makes chaos . I just wanted to say what exactly happened and it s done so no reason to continu post here, so warren or deady it can be nice to lock now.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007