My new English-German book

Old server topics and posts from 2007, Read only
Spam Kid

My new English-German book

Postby Fbnt » Tue Jan 02, 2007 15:47

Hello guys,

Today i have an idea : I saw rA!n and Knatter they ask me allways words in german or english because rA!n cant speak german and Knatter cant speak english :P Im the Translator for this guys 8) and now i have make this http://files.filefront.com/english_germ ... einfo.html
its an english - german book all who wants learn German or english can donwload it :D :D i hope you dont see this as spam thx when you read it

greetz Fbnt

PS: next time i will add 100 more words :D :D :D
Sry when you dont can understand me my english is very bad

Veteran

Postby Repta » Tue Jan 02, 2007 17:45

i am Dutch and i have had english german and french on school. My french is lost because i only had it 2 years and didn t like it. I have had 4 years german. i understand it and speak it a little. I have had 6 years of english and you can read how my english is.

I think every1 around the world should get a few years english so every1 can atleast understand each other a little. Why english? because it is the most spoken world language so it would be logic. If this would happen we wouldn t have these problems.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Jan 02, 2007 21:25

nah don't think that we need a dictionary for english-german / german-english, cuz there are allways words or sense, u don't get with a (or with this) dictionary.

but u guys can also just ask me, i'm from germany so i will translate (or try to translate) everything i can, for help a bit out :wink: just pm me on forum.

btw: i never learned english in school or something ^^ all by myself without want to learn it that much (that's why it's still poor :P), just by music and reading the forum ^^ last time i readed my first posts in this forum, that was really freaking english whaha. in the past i speaked really nice french, but most is also lost, learned it for about 13 years but didn't speak / read french for ages.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby Alkohol » Tue Jan 02, 2007 22:02

yes!
but knatter is older and i dont think that he have had this on school!!
but all right everyone should understand and could write a little bit!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2007