necrology beta3 developpement infos

Share your custom configs, homemade binds, ET related programs, etc.
Veteran

necrology beta3 developpement infos

Postby Necromancer » Thu May 20, 2010 18:12

Hi all,

Ok guys developpement from the map necrology_b3 is continuing and i will explain in this post what change in b3.

1. I make 3 sector in the map similar from map exhumed, axis spawn, allies spawn and the abbey sector and all will only from underway communicating.

2. I make wall and texture for simuling as the map is on a forest. And for make it not hard i install brushes in sky textures, and others brushes in tree alpha textures directly over the sky. (not ceiling sky textures)

3. Actually in beta1 and beta2, in center from abbey is the command post (resurector) for command ossuary door for axis and allies.
And in the beta3 i will make two resurector one for axis and one for allies and the resurector will bi installed on underway.

4. For the two team i have installed ossuary one for axis and one for allies and this include the 8 bones needed for win the map. Ossuary are placed near from abbey.

5. And will include screen counter for securised bones near the compass. (same as basereace inclued)

At this time the map need many weeks job for finishing the beta3. Because my job is in 3x8 and this include night job.

Ok guys i see you all on PS5 server.

-|PS|-N3crom@nc3r.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Thu May 20, 2010 20:23

waiting for it

keep it moving ;)
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu May 20, 2010 20:54

Can we have Sebbel's naked pics on the walls, or maybe a naked statue of him in the middle of the map, then we can hide the whole team behind his fat ass, fire nades on his holes, use his penis as a little slide etc ... i ve alwayz dreamed about a map like this :D .

Spam God

Postby flow » Thu May 20, 2010 21:21

BOWDOWN wrote:Can we have Sebbel's naked pics on the walls, or maybe a naked statue of him in the middle of the map, then we can hide the whole team behind his fat ass, fire nades on his holes, use his penis as a little slide etc ... i ve alwayz dreamed about a map like this :D .

or both team would have own statue, exsample axis have statue of naked sebbel and allies have statue of naked bowdown :)

so both teams would have place to hide and be safe from eachothers :)
[ǝʌɐS-ԀX] 2# uoɹpɐnbS ǝɯ!ɹԀ Ⅎo uǝℲ

Official Member

Postby wuju » Fri May 21, 2010 8:07

flow wrote:
BOWDOWN wrote:Can we have Sebbel's naked pics on the walls, or maybe a naked statue of him in the middle of the map, then we can hide the whole team behind his fat ass, fire nades on his holes, use his penis as a little slide etc ... i ve alwayz dreamed about a map like this :D .

or both team would have own statue, exsample axis have statue of naked sebbel and allies have statue of naked bowdown :)

so both teams would have place to hide and be safe from eachothers :)

hahaha :D and if it is possible add some imo nice special effect when both teams will be safe in those statues ass, than eng have to construct FART MACHINE :D
Than prrrrrrrrrr and all ppl launched :D

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Fri May 21, 2010 14:12

I have benn waited for this :) :) :) :) :) Keep up the great job!!! :wink: 8)
Image :wth:

Official Member

Postby Samuraii » Fri May 21, 2010 14:34

sexology_b3 in progress!! :D

No, keep up the good work necro, 8)
"Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

Return to PS Techz0ne