WallHacker on PS1

· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Veteran

WallHacker on PS1

Postby -KrIpTo- » Tue Feb 19, 2008 18:41

I was on PS1 30 min ago and i see aa new player that he made real nice score.. so i start to spec him and smt was worse :?
so i call 1 admin(Simson)..and after some minutes of spec and DEMO..we were sure that he's a wallhacker :D
map was Caen and he did perfect kill when enemy was in water or kill with the foggy of Cover :?
But there wasn't admin that can !ban so when i call 1 of them the wallhacker left :evil:

Here the Demo(4.42Mb):
http://rapidshare.com/files/93181296/20 ... dm_84.html

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:55

Ok , i watched the demo, he s the same sucker than i baned 4 times today in PS3 (hax+TK on purpose+craps and insults). No doubt about WH + he was usin also an aimbot first time i baned him but he did n t used it again when he came back. I fingered him and he change IP and Guid each time but well will also try to ban him in PS1 too (even the noob will surly come back :) ). Anyway thx for the info, Kripto i saw u connectin PS3 but i was undercover cause the same dude :lol: .

PS : he also change his name in game :wink:

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Feb 19, 2008 20:13

Well in ps1 there was with 30min 4 cheaters :D i think it was same guy but he changed his ip. And i think Kripto that's same guy who you saw. But later there was funx who banned him for 192 years :lol: Edit: he had also wh, ab, team blooded with knife, and he was insulting.

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here