nice one wastl

· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Veteran

Postby RollinNewt » Mon Jul 30, 2007 17:02

so is firefox gentech? aka daemon? cos heres how im lookin at this topic... whoever he is hes created it for 1 thing and 1 thing only... to cause a split between B and PS members, to blow apart the good relationship our 2 communities share between each other. now if firefox is gentech its simple and most obvious why hes doin this as i knew him along time back... hes jealous. if its not gen then wtf are u and wtf do u think ur playin at tryin 2 split 2 communities apart

Veteran

Postby horzy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 17:30

OK..i read the topic..and i see where his post leads :)

name : -|PS|- Wastl
reason : banned for cheating
server : bunker
links to yawn : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?game ... d=d7474fe8

------>this is main part: links to yawn : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?game ... 7474fe8....

------> than this:
ask yawn when its back up why they putted him as cheater

------> THIS is the point of all...:
and ah yes i posted cause everyoen thinks yawn is uber and everyoen at yawn (for voy example) shoud be banned and put out of ps..

------>He is example how inaccurate yawn is..:
now wastl name poppped up at yawn..
but hey who cares.. he is innocent..

I hope i explained a little...

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jul 30, 2007 17:52

@ Rollin
Yes firefox is daemon

@ Daemon
Voythas left ps before he could be 'banned'. But unlike Wastl's ban voythas was banned by pbbans, guid + ip matched, it doesnt matter if he gave a copy of his ET to a friend its his account but this is irrelevant to the whole story or is it?

I get the idea that you are trying to protect voythas or clean his (bad) image since he joined (-og-) or am i wrong?

Well dont know what you want to accomplish, if you want to make a fool out of yourself be me guest.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Kid

Postby FireFox » Mon Jul 30, 2007 17:52

ok rollin you are sooo completely wrong..
ill repost here and EVEN make it easy for YOU by putting the correct answer here..and hope some people INSIDE PS just stop harrashing people that are innocent.

bunker has nothing to do with the point.. i couldn't care less if bunker was wrong or not. thats up to them and they are busy with the matter.. driving split ..no no.. really wrong.. the point is something else..(not bunker related) hope YOU understand the words NOT RELATED.

horzy wrote:OK..i read the topic..and i see where his post leads :)

name : -|PS|- Wastl
reason : banned for cheating
server : bunker
links to yawn : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?game ... d=d7474fe8

------>this is main part: links to yawn : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?game ... 7474fe8....

------> than this:
ask yawn when its back up why they putted him as cheater

------> THIS is the point of all...:
and ah yes i posted cause everyoen thinks yawn is uber and everyoen at yawn (for voy example) shoud be banned and put out of ps..

------>He is example how inaccurate yawn is..:
now wastl name poppped up at yawn..
but hey who cares.. he is innocent..

I hope i explained a little...

@ warren
this is a matter befiore he joined OG and also before there was invites at og..nothing to do with og..

and also.. i will remove about #12 bans (I MADE ) from ps5 if you want.. all made by me. all aimbots.. obvious ones..and also remove everythign i have from ps5 and possible also everything consistent with ps.. sounds ok?

since my bans disappeared.. anyway..

edit :
- bans gone(hmm could have guessed some of them AGAIN unbanned..who cares..
- Acces deleted and everythign with it(i mean from my side)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jul 30, 2007 19:27

Nice :) , cause you had nothing to do there in the first place

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Mon Jul 30, 2007 19:58

where's that pbban then? i think we should see wastl's guid plus ip range on a pbban or psb entry.

otherwise this entire topic has truly been a waste of time...

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon Jul 30, 2007 20:28

Well Daemon is probably refering to this link;
Click me

And more specific the pages 3 till 6

But when we do a quick search at the yawn.be forum we can read;

Tziek - Yawn Creator/Administrator wrote:I think it is up to the "reasonable" community to educate the non-reasonable or ignorant people by saying that it's just the punkbuster guid that is linked to the warning.

Afterall, after all these years, it should be common knowledge that etproguids are spoofable and unreliable.

From; http://forum.boozze.be/viewtopic.php?t=1350

Bani - from ETPro & Banimod wrote:because as stated from the very beginning, the etpro guid is unreliable and should not be used.

from; http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... 9640#59640

Well there you have it... dont judge flagged entries at yawn.be on the etpro guid attached to it.
You can also see that that guy banned is someone from Portugal, dont think Wastl would take such an effort to 'cheat' ;)
Last edited by warren-the-ape on Mon Jul 30, 2007 22:19, edited 3 times in total.

Veteran

Postby Wastl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 20:28

There cant be any pbban anyway. They banned me manually (A human guy who speced me)

Edit, my IP will lead to America anyway - using AOL.

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Mon Jul 30, 2007 20:32

warren-the-ape wrote:Well Daemon is probably refering to this link;
Click me

And more specific the pages from 3-6

But when we do a quick search at the yawn.be forum we can read;

Tziek - Yawn Creator/Administrator wrote:I think it is up to the "reasonable" community to educate the non-reasonable or ignorant people by saying that
it's just the punkbuster guid that is linked to the warning.

Afterall, after all these years, it should be common knowledge that etproguids are spoofable and unreliable.

From; http://forum.boozze.be/viewtopic.php?t=1350

Bani - from ET Banimod wrote:because as stated from the very beginning, the etpro guid is unreliable and should not be used.

from; http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... 9640#59640

Well there you have it... dont judge flagged entries at yawn.be on the etpro guid attached to it.
You can also see that that guy banned is someone from Portugal, dont think Wastl would take such an effort to 'cheat' ;)

indeed. strange etpro guid tho... wonder what's going on there :D

Veteran

Postby RollinNewt » Mon Jul 30, 2007 21:56

gen i dont actually really care bout wat u have 2 say or wat the topic may be about. the way i see it is simple, iv never in my life seen some1 who sucks up more than u manage 2 do. at bunker and at PS u did it and u did it well, so well infact at PS u were given powers and control of servers. and this is why im lookin at is this way. who are u 2 get involved in this issue? ur neither B or PS and even if u were, ur a prat and a malicious person. and this is why my point, uv come along with the intention 2 cause problems with PS and PS members and on top of that B and our relationship. i dont actually care if im wrong about this. i just want it known throughout PS who should be trusted in this case...
You (gentech) the 1 who would change server settins, increasin sten dmg and settin it to 1per team so u could revel in your 'skill' who i suspected many a time 2 be usin wallhacks and bots or
Wastl, a good decent guy who mabe made a mistake back in the past. now i know for sure hes learnt from that and is now a decent trusted person in my eyes. and i simply WONT let u tarnish his good name cos u have earnt no respect with which 2 do so. so i suggest u dont send me stupid PMs tellin me 2 edit my posts cos my opinion is my opinion and it defends wastl 2 the last and i stand by my belief ur simply been malicious
Happy Huntin newt xxx

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon Jul 30, 2007 23:05

The good point of this bullshit topic is that we show that we realy act like a entire community, if a innocent memebr is attacked with suxy proofs we will do our best to defend him and that s what we did and i have to say i m realy proud. Now daemon, i think it s time to let us alone, take care about ur clan and don t come make troubles here, with this kind of shit u just make us stronger, so thx to u :) . U and ur clan memebers were and are welcome here BUT respect limits and stay in ur place, u r not a PS member anymore, u can come and play as a ordinary player but the time that u was a kind of king here is finished and be sure that we will remember u that every time u don t respect those limits.

Now it s realy time to lock this damn topic :evil: .

/locking up with a nice yellow bananalock

Previous

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here