i think thats bad :)

· Make sure you include player name and PS Server number
Veteran

i think thats bad :)

Postby trG » Mon Apr 09, 2007 18:22

http://data2.edisk.cz/stahni/47500/Bez_nazvu.JPG_58.32kB.html

hm ... today .... PS1 ..... 18:21 ....

i dont know what to think ... dunno this dlls ... but crush i heard and its bad i think ... isnt it ?

tell me :)

Veteran

Postby Coyote » Mon Apr 09, 2007 18:35

Yes I saw this too.

I know 'Crushr' is an aimbot and im very sure that crushr.dll isn't a stock file with the game so I assume it is a cheat, however will have to wait for someone to verify (im not too good at these things :P)

Talented Spammer

Postby Maserman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 18:41

I know something obout that... I knew him, but i've never thought that he could cheat. Crushr i most popular free aimbot for ET, but its detected by pb, but some ppl dont know it and play with it... Crushr contains 2 files - crushr.exe and .dll, both files need to put in etmain, then lunch .exe, choose et.exe and play if you want :x And if pb find crushr.dll - kicks player or ban - if server is streamed by pbbans :)

Some people can say - Maser knows much info about crushr, i think he's a cheater :!:
But i'm NOT... I've NEVER play with cheats on online server, only bout 1,5 year ago i tested it on MY server witch bots but it wasn't dedicated to internet and i had pb turned off. I repeat I'm not a cheater! I had also friend who used it, ended his adventure with ET by global ban... so if ya want play et NEVER USE CHEATS

Only what need to do is ban that Firekris :!:

btw: is PS1 streamed by pbbans?

Veteran

Postby Coyote » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:01

I pretty sure PS#1 one isn't streaming.

He is a regular player there, so not quite sure where this came from.

I will wait for a high admin advice on what to do

Veteran

:)

Postby trG » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:04

hmmm ...

high admins probably not interestend in this forum :D

just kidding ^^

but anyway .. i see him few times on server and he was not high skilled or shooting weird ... i dont know ... but PB telling this :)

so commeeee ooon big boys :)

Talented Spammer

Postby Maserman » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:41

Bah.... I know now... Im sure that he used it on other server or testing it, and forgot to delete file (dll)/files from etmain... And he has been kicked. Yes trG he's skill was normal on ps1
EDIT:
I know now all about it...
FireKris has brother, and he was cheating/testing it and left files in etmain. Firekris didint know abpout it and play... Yesterday he was kicked. So in belalf of Kris plz dont ban him, he deleted crushr files and reinstall et :) Kris isnt a cheater

Veteran

Postby Alkohol » Tue Apr 10, 2007 13:46

and he is in the forum!

he has made an itroduce ur self topic, so let him play on PS server

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Tue Apr 10, 2007 13:54

Ehh lolll Alkohol... :wth:

@ TrG
Next time when you see this happen again, ban the person if he reconnects after the 2 min kick.
Just remember that pb never kicks people for fun :wink: And another thing you can or could have done in this case is to check the file, just enter the filename in google for instance and you'll see that its not a 'normal' file.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Re: :)

Postby mem » Tue Apr 10, 2007 15:48

well Maser, nice story, but there's always a brother, a sister, a dog, a wild cat... to play on our computers and put cheats on (or break them, my guinea pig play with my comp and now my gc is broken, and because of that my windows is broken too and i run now a new debian system :P but my guinea pig knows that : if she uses cheats i cook her with potatoes :twisted:)

seriously, there's a simple rule to apply in this kind of cases : your computer, your responsability.. it's impossible to believe in each player who have brother or animals^^

trG? wrote:hmmm ...

high admins probably not interestend in this forum :D

just kidding ^^

hehe, read what i wrote and you'll see why i wasn't interested :P

Veteran

Postby trG » Wed Apr 11, 2007 0:55

hmmm .... oki ....

got all opinions ....

so ... today ... he played on ps1 .... no pb kick , nothink ... so let him be ?

cuz maybe is maser´s story true and he really only delete that old file from his bro ... in todays game no pb kick came, nothink happened and i spec him several times for long minutes and he was '' not so much skilled '' ... some luckyshot but normal ussual player ...

so dunno , whats next?

:::off::my education:::
and for future if i see this pb kick and somebody join back than i ll ban ... ?

see ya

Veteran

Postby mem » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:29

well, if he's ok now why not..

trG?, you can look ape mate library to get some more infos about PB kick messages, and this messages themselves are often clear.. getting a 'empty name disallowed on this server' is not so important, but if you see again this crushr message, yes, ban first and speak with the dude later here :twisted:

Veteran

Postby trG » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:00

oki :)

Return to Caught a cheater? Post your demo here