New rule for map "Goldrush"

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Pro

New rule for map "Goldrush"

Postby Siamat » Tue Mar 18, 2008 20:29

Hi,

I am suggesting to make a new rule on the map Goldrush. Because mostly the American team keeps killing the German team at the exit.

It is pretty anoying and i am sure that i am not the only one that get angry about that. I don't start insulting or something but i do ask them to stop and than they say: "It isnt against the rules". I see that a bit different i really think that it is spawnkilling because you only can walk for like 4 meters and you get shot.

I know that there is a second exit but i think that is not an excuse to kill other people from the first exit. I think you should be able to use BOTH exits and not only one. So please do something about this and make this against the rules.

If you agree with this than post a reply and if you don't agree than still post your message.

Greetings,
Amnesia.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 20:45

If there's another exit use it. You do NOT need 2, only if you're damn lazy!
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam King

goldrush

Postby probro » Tue Mar 18, 2008 20:46

i do agree on it is hard to get out on goldrush but there are 2 exits but yes there is alot of ways you can sk on goldrush

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Tue Mar 18, 2008 20:57

I don't think it's a good reason to change rules...'cause sk (or killing right in front of the spawn) happens only a few times: when the teams are unfair or when the allies team is too strong compared to the axis one.

this appens not only on goldrush but even in tho other maps but it's not rules' faut...it's a strategy question so you have to grow your ability to resolve this problem don't change rules.

but this is what i think

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Tue Mar 18, 2008 21:25

Or change the map to goldrush ga or something like that, there shuld be 4 exits for axis :)

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Wed Mar 19, 2008 18:30

there are 2 exits? False, there are 3 exits :D

anyway, players like you want to take the shortest way to the enemy, and as a result get killed fast

have it your way ;)

ow yea, can we do the same thing at the allies spawn? cause they've got 2 exits 2...
Prime<_>Mate

Spam Pro

Postby Siamat » Wed Mar 19, 2008 19:00

Well yes we can do the same thing like the Allies are doing but i am not gona lower myself to their level i think it is just weak and allit needs is 1 more rule but that is what i think is best to make the game more fair.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008