AMMZ

Backup your report with proof (demos, screenshots etc.)
Spam Kid

AMMZ

Postby --Judge-- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 18:53

I was doing OBJ in Marrakesh streets with Mtdman ( I was medic and Mtd was cvops). It took around 2 minutes to first get to obj. Axis, however, managed to return the gold. Second time we were able to get to gold after 4minutes of the map. I was going to finish the map that time since we had already got the second spawn. I was half a way to the truck where I needed to take the gold and then it happened.

AMMZ: !put judge r

map ruined from our part since we had much fun doing obj for a long time. AMMZ just replied: there is still 25minutes map left (whatever he meant with it). He gave no choice but to change server with his act ( not fun to keep playing if u are doing fine work with obj and then you get changed to other team )

Judge

Server High Admin

Postby poring » Tue Jul 21, 2009 19:21

Hey Judge, could you please tell me on what server this happened and when ?

I like to hear both sides of the story before i make up my mind, so i would rather wait for a reply from Ammz as well to figure out what the heck happened.

But if judging only from your post this indeed could ruin one's game, since i am also one of those people who like to get the OBJ done.

We will look in to this, and if neccesary see what we have do to make sure that every one can enjoy playing on our server without any unneeded irrotations :wink:
!cfant

Veteran

Postby FOKEWOLF » Tue Jul 21, 2009 19:27

it was ps5 server today like 40min ago ( 18.30 GMT+1) something like that

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 20:00

NC Judge and NC Mtdman were doing a fine job doing objective.
Very nice cooperation from both of them as they managed to blow up the fueldump by doing the covert up trick ;) thumbs up for that.

But what I wanna give you thumbs down for is your selfish act.
We were playing marrakech streets and the axis team was hardly weakened and the teams were unbalanced too (allies had more players).
As Judge claims he and a covert ops got the objective in a very, very short time.
Axis were pushed back immediately as were there no opponents for the allies.

4 min. in we had lost our 1st spawn, allies had gained it and had already had their hands on the objective once and now going for the second time.

As Admin I had 2 options to do to fix the unevened teams problem.
I could just put some one to the other team to fix the problem (mind you several were asking for the teams to be fixed).
But what would that help since Judge already had the objective and was probably going to finish the map?

This would end up in the axis players being mad, because of the teams were uneven during the WHOLE 5 min. map.
Well I thought you were a clan member Judge and liked challenges? But apparently you would rather like to do the objective while the other team is being out numbered.
Is that really how you boost your self esteem? Because boy, that would leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

So I could either put you judge, even the teams so every body could enjoy Marrackech streets which is a map favourited by many players, or I could let you end it in less than 5 min. with unbalanced teams and then NEXTMAP even the teams.

And please don't claim such thing as:

Judge wrote:He gave no choice but to change server with his act

Did I kick you? Did I tell you to leave the server? I don't think so!

Sure it is great fun to win a map with your team and be the winners, but you would be bad winners if the other team had less players.
So if you could just once have seen the unbalanced game and be a fair player you could have joined the other team and help them, because we could sure use a hand!

And if you had had the patience to wait just 1 min. then I would have explained the situation for you, but instead you disconnected right away. I would have been more than happily to explain you the situation and you actually asked what I did that for, and I told you there is still 25 min. left of the map, if you did not understand my answer then you could just have asked me to elaborate.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

PS: That's correct it was on PS5 at the stated time.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Tue Jul 21, 2009 20:17

To be honest Ammz, putting a person with OBJ is quite lame thing to do, even if the opposing team IS outnumbered. If map is going to end soon, just let it end and shuffle next map (or put good player to the team like you did).

No need to start accusing people about bad self-esteems and selfishness. Also making ADMIN ABUSE TOPIC is also a bit overreacting, since you could have talked this over on the server (and hopefully without "your opinion is shit"-talk)

edit2Ammz: With "your opinion is shit" I mean that you would have kept saying you did the right thing and Judge would have kept saying that your awful admin instead of having multiple perspectives to the case.
Last edited by GoldenBullet on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:50, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 20:40

GoldenBullet wrote:To be honest Ammz, putting a person with OBJ is quite lame thing to do, even if the opposing team IS outnumbered. If map is going to end soon, just let it end and shuffle next map (or put good player to the team like you did).

The map was going to end soon, BECAUSE the teams were unfair.
There was still 25 min. left.
After I did the put the map went on for longer time.

I've now heard your opinion goldenbullet and ponton and you both think it was not the best thing to do, but I still think I acted with good intentions, to even the teams so the map wasn't finished that quick.
If possible I would just have requested a restart and then evened the teams, but sadly Ninjadeer was afk at the moment and the idea did not come up to me mind, until Ponton told me. :)

edit: Oh and what are you referring to with the "your opinion" is shit talk? :/
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 21:26

100% agree with Golden-covered.
I think You (Ammz) should let them end the map, no matter how fantastic it is, it isnt a factor. Same like a time which left to the end. Then in next map do a fine shuffle. Or restart map if You are able to.

Naturally is debatable if that kind of compleating the obj is 'fair' with unbalanced teams. But ok. Map isn't a bunny, and can't jump away. Wait 1-2h, and You'll play it again. Especially whis such popular map as Marrakesh streets, like You pointed above.

To Judge - Maybe it wasn't the best put indeed, but that's also not a reason to make instantly a topic in Admin Abuse section. You should first try to talk with Ammz in game or by xfire/irc etc. You also can't be mad that admin putted You, becouse we usually tryed to put random persons. OK, You had the Obj, but game which is fair and in same like a fun for everyone will bring far more satisfaction, even when You'll lose than victory in uneven battle :wink:

Gighen - >>>STAY OUT FROM ADMIN ABUSE TOPIC!!!<<<
Chaos is the only true answer.

Spam Kid

Postby --Judge-- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 21:55

/lock

Return to Report Admin Abuse